Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Citibank Opening In Baghdad Next Month WITH THE NEW DINAR !

DinarThug

I sent an email to Steve asking why he shut down this particular link when someone asked a quesiton. That he was being a bit of a baby.

Here is the response I got. and I quote, "Go f*** yourself a**hole! What a loser you are so you can just eat sh*t and die."

Of course I have been banned, no skin off my back because I have numerous accounts there. But just wanted to show the classless stuff you are dealing with there.

I think the dude is psycho. I don't go to his site anymore but am still a member.

The main irony for me is he professes to be a good Christian, yet replies in this manner many times.

Based on his psyche, I would not deal with him on any level. He has other businesses which I assume suffer from his attitude.

My 2 cents. <_<

• Upvote 2

SteveI and Ray have been spreading lies for a long time, the're not people I would trust, I'll believe it when I see it.

Well someone just posted the link supporting their statement Sir. lol And for that matter, everybody has been telling lies because nobody has been right thus far have they? Just asking!

• Upvote 3

I sent an email to Steve asking why he shut down this particular link when someone asked a quesiton. That he was being a bit of a baby.

Here is the response I got. and I quote, "Go f*** yourself a**hole! What a loser you are so you can just eat sh*t and die."

Of course I have been banned, no skin off my back because I have numerous accounts there. But just wanted to show the classless stuff you are dealing with there.

I love it! He's saying don't quote him on it. Do our own diligence. I'm up for that challenge. See folks, we can't be getting all in our feelings here, especially when we don't even personally know the guy. The guy said the info is out there, go find it for yourselves so there you go. Let's accept the challenge. Change is good when our attitude is GREAT! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well someone just posted the link supporting their statement Sir. lol And for that matter, everybody has been telling lies because nobody has been right thus far have they? Just asking!

I have a feeling you like the guy, so maybe you should visit his site only and not this one, Steve is a known liar and you can find some of his garbage posted here from months back, and if you look at all the comments on this thread you'll see I'm not the only one that thinks he's a phony, some of the members here know all about Steve.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's some of the garbage your friend put out as news, and you tell me if it's real, he sounds just like Okie if you ask me.

STEVE,

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ONE OF MY IRAQI CONTACTS. HE HAS A FAMILY MEMBER IN BAGHDAD THAT HAS A FRIEND THAT IS A REPORTER THAT WAS AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE THAT WAS HELD LAST NIGHT. THE CONFERENCE WAS HELD AT 10:30AM BAGHDAD TIME. IT LASTED FOR 2 ½ HOURS. SHABIBI WASN’T THERE, HE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT NO ONE WAS TOLD WHERE HE WAS. THE PERSON GIVING THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS MOHAMMED SALEH MUDHER. NOT SURE OF SPELLING OF LAST NAME. MANY QUESTIONS WERE ASKED ABOUT THE DINAR AND REVALUE. HE STATED THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD VERY SOON. HE WOULD NOT GIVE A DATE. JUST SAID VERY SOON AND THAT THE IQD WOULD BE HIGHER THAN THE USD. HE SAID THE MONEY IS READY AND IS IN BOXES SITTING AT THE CBI AND OTHER WAREHOUSES AROUND IRAQ. HE SAID SOME OF THE NEW DINAR WAS SHIPPED TO SOME BANKS IN SOUTHERN IRAQ AFTER THEY COMPLETED THEIR INVENTORY. OTHER BANKS HAVEN’T COMPLETED THEIR INVENTORIES YET AND THUS HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE NEW DINAR. CBI IS WAITING. ALSO, HE SAID THAT NEW COINS HAVE BEEN PRINTED AND ARE READY. THERE WILL BE 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS. ALSO, HE SAID THAT NOT ALL BANKS WILL BE RECEIVING THE NEW CURRENCY AT FIRST. ONLY ONES IN AREAS BASED ON POPULATION. HE ALSO SAID THAT WHEN THE REVALUE TAKES PLACE, THE BORDERS WOULD BE CLOSED FOR 24 TO 48 HOURS AND THE BANKS WOULD BE CLOSED ALSO. HE TOLD THE PEOPLE NOT TO PANIC DURING THIS TIME THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG. IT IS ONLY WHILE THEY REVALUE THE CURRENCY AND SWITCH EVERYTHING OVER. HE ALSO STATED THAT THE PEOPLE IN COUNTRY WOULD HAVE 20 DAYS TO CASH IN AND PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF IRAQ WOULD HAVE 30 DAYS. STEVE AND I REPORTED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THAT IT WAS 30 AND 45 DAYS. THEY HAVE CHANGED IT JUST A LITTLE. HE KEPT STRESSING THAT THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON.

I TRULY FEEL WE ARE ALMOST THERE NOW. JUST AROUND THE CORNER. THIS NEWS WILL BE REPORTED IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND TV VERY SOON. I’M NOT GIVING THE REPORTERS NAME OUT OR THE CONTACT IN IRAQ. IF ANYONE DOUBTS THIS INFO, WHICH THEY WILL, THEN YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN DIGGING AND BRING PD WHAT YOU FIND INSTEAD OF BASHING. I KNOW DV WILL BASH BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING OF THEIR OWN. I’D SURE HATE TO PAY FOR THAT SITE. WILL BRING MORE LATER AS I GET IT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/103149-stevei-update/#ixzz21BBe1256

Mr. Steve,

Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi contacts here in town and got this latest news that I wanted to share with you. He said it came out in three newspapers over in Iraq that Shabibi is going to hold a press conference one day next week. Didn’t say what day. He is going to talk about the dinar, the revalue of the dinar, it’s affect on the economy, how it is going to be the strongest currency in the region, and also the positive effect it will have on the people of Iraq. The papers also stated that if he gets tied up in a meeting or something, that Saleh will take his place and hold the press conference.

Also, he just saw on Iraqi Tv about an hour ago that the Iraqi List(Allawis party) have agreed to attend the Parliament meeting with a positive attitude and vote on the 2012 Budget. They stated that they are going to work for change within the government the right way instead of boycotting. I believe the meeting is to be Thursday but not sure.

I feel this is very positive news and the RV is right around the corner now. I see no other reason for Shabibi holding a news conference to explain this to the people unless he knows the RV is about to happen. Just my opinion. Will update more later as I get it. Take care.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/101976-stevei-update/#ixzz21BCorn6F

Steve,

Had a call a little while ago with one of my contacts and have the following information to share. He said this was in some of the papers in Baghdad. I didn't bother to try and find out which papers. If anyone wants to verify this, they can research it for themselves. I have no reason to doubt my contacts. He said that Shabibi had a meeting with all the bank managers last Sunday. He told them that he wanted an inventory of how much dinar they have on hand. He also wanted them to provide him an approximation of how much the people are holding in each of their areas too. He said he wanted this info back to him within 7 to 10 days. Once this hit the papers, the people on the street are saying that the new dinar will be issued either late this week or next week. I see no other reason why Shabibi would want an inventory other than replacing the old with the new. The people on the streets are saying the same thing.

Also, Ambassador James Jeffrey is meeting with the different political groups there to try and solve their political differences so they can get on with business. He feels all the problems with be solved next week. This has been on local tv stations too.

He also told me that the 2012 budget was voted on once and will be voted on again next week. It only has to be voted on twice before it goes into effect. This fits with everything else that is happening right now. I feel that we are truly very close and the RV is right around the corner. I will share more info as I get it. Have a blessed day. Hope the ankle doesn't hurt too bad after therapy tonite.

Blessings,

Ray

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99711-rays-update-by-stevei-some-very-good-news/#ixzz21BDiqjGz

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Walking Past A Citibank Branch. I Think I Might Be Suffering From Withdrawal Symptoms !

7-19-2012 SteveI: Ray said one of his contacts got back to him today. Here is what he said: Just got this update from one of my contacts. He heard it on Iraqi TV yesterday and he said it was in the newspapers too.

I didn’t ask which TV station or which newspapers. If people want proof, they can research it themselves. I don’t care. This contact has never been wrong yet. He said that four large international banks will be opening offices in Baghdad in late August. One of the banks is Citibank and the other three are from other countries.

Here’s the good part: They are going to be operating with strictly the new dinar only. Not the current dinar. That totally fits what Shabibi has been saying all along. He also said that family members have told him that the local banks are ready to start exchanging the currency. They have the new dinar in stock and they have De La Rue machines too. The bank personnel are saying September 1 also. I will pass on more info when I get it. Have a blessed day.

My understanding (from past threads) is that the current 500 note WILL NOT be replaced but will continue to be used concurrent with the other new notes.........if true, good on me.........I got a bunch of current 500 notes!!

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling you like the guy, so maybe you should visit his site only and not this one, Steve is a known liar and you can find some of his garbage posted here from months back, and if you look at all the comments on this thread you'll see I'm not the only one that thinks he's a phony, some of the members here know all about Steve.

So True Tony, he is the biggest crybaby in all of dinarworld when someone actually questions him..How dare them LOL

• Upvote 1

Tommy17 ;;; JOINING WTO has more to do than dollars or dinar. They need to prove they are a stable country.. This will not be until Suni, Shia and Kurds show that they are ONE... And they most do commercy along international rules.. A company like GE cannot do business there as it can in in China , Brazil , et al.. It is an Islamic Republic ,Goverended by Sharia law which in many ways conflicts with pure democracy..

This was posted thursday 07/19/12 on another GURU site by GURU RAY.. Hope its all true....but it did come from a GURU.. one of Okie's friends,, has anyone hurd from Oil man Okie ??? its Friday

for all I know, Okie might be in jail ( just a guess), but somebody has been posting with his name but you can tell it's not him.

This was posted thursday 07/19/12 on another GURU site by GURU RAY.. Hope its all true....but it did come from a GURU.. one of Okie's friends,, has anyone hurd from Oil man Okie ??? its Friday

Stevel used to have a Ray do some of his work for him, he would built Stevel up during his conference calls and he also used Ray to promote other ways to sucure your soon to be wealth...it may be the same guy

It's funny how some people actually believe these gurus, I remember somebody got mad at me for making fun of Okie. :lol:

another +1 for ya Tony...I have been away for over 4 months, and nothing seems to have changed...Is it Groundhogs day??

• Upvote 1

I have held this back because the negativity here,but on July 4 at a party one of the guest whom I didn't know ,when asked what he did for a living out of the blue says i work fork for delarue .I almost fell over and then asked him about Iraq and he said "We are schedule to install 10machines in Baghdad within the month". This is my first real encounter with someone who actually knew about the dinar at all..

Tadams, I will go with your story. Steve1 says that the DLR machines are installed and your guy said they are scheduled to install within a month. Why would Steve be right now?

Also, we owe Dinar Dana a thanks for her information on the DLR machines. She told us, and she would know being a currency professional, that the 10 machines purchased were not printing machines, but bundlers, detectors, and counters, and now we know she was right and I was not crazy......well, okay Dana was right.

Thanks Thug!

• Upvote 2