Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce: Watch for announcement of ministers or NM

TonyDownTheShore

Randy Koonce, July 19th, 2012 7-19-2012 Randy Koonce: There is no RV yet and Not incountry RV and it will not come out at .86 or 7 dollars. Talabani is in Iraq not Germany. The reason for the misinformation is Iraq did not want to be pressured into the National Meeting.

The meeting will take place, we believe, still before the end of the month. This is Event Driven not Date Driven. The only articles to watch for is the announcement of the ministers or the national meeting the rest is only for show “unless you see it in at least 7 different papers.” Breathe we are close.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, Tony. I thought Randy gave up a while back, though.

From what I heard he sold all of his Dinars, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has some hidden somewhere.

Thanks Tony, if true very interesting indeed. Talabani the magic man :blink:

I take everything I read with a grain of salt, this could be true but until confirmed it's just a rumor.

But then again what Randy says makes a lot of sence and we only hear what they want us to hear.

• Upvote 1

From what I heard he sold all of his Dinars, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has some hidden somewhere.

That is a complete and total LIE. <_< If he did that (and I know he didn't) then why would he have a conference call 12 days ago? :blink: :blink:

C'mon. Let's deal with FACTS and not hearsay.

Randy Koonce is very much still on track with the dinar....he plans on creating investor based banks out in Texas when this finally comes to fruition.

Quit trashing this man, he's one of the FEW who has been consistent in giving the real deal and none of this ego based pumper trash we all are use to hearing. Randy is a good guy. So chill out. :P

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Breathe we are close.

End Quote

Breathe, breathe in the air

Don't be afraid to care

Leave but don't leave me

Look around, choose your own ground

For long you live and high you fly

And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry

And all you touch and all you see

Is all your life will ever be

Run rabbit run

Dig that hole, forget the sun

And when at last the work is done

Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one

But only if you ride the ride

And balanced on the higgest wave

You race towards an early grave

Pink Floyd "Breathe" ( Dark Side Of The Moon)

• Upvote 4

That is a complete and total LIE. dry.gif If he did that (and I know he didn't) then why would he have a conference call 12 days ago? :blink: :blink:

Randy Koonce is very much still on track with the dinar....he plans on creating investor based banks out in Texas when this finally comes to fruition.

Quit trashing this man, he's one of the FEW who has been consistent in giving the real deal and none of this ego based pumper trash we all are use to hearing. Randy is a good guy. So chill out. :P

What in the world is wrong with you? where did you see me thrashing Randy? I simply said there were rumors floating around months ago that he sold all his dinars and I even said I was sure he still had some, if anybody needs to chill out is you, I'm getting tired of people taking what I say and turning it into something completely different, get a life. :angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

That is a complete and total LIE. <_< If he did that (and I know he didn't) then why would he have a conference call 12 days ago? :blink: :blink:

Just by reading this you're telling us you are pretty much wacked out. I'm sure he is a good guy but that has **** to do with information provided.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

FACTS? We are communicating with individuals on the Internet, not with our mother or our doctor. What is a FACT on a dinar site? You may have a feeling, but you don't know FACTS from gurus.

My point has nothing to do with Koonce's information, but logic.

And watch how to speak to Tony....he's a friend of many of us here and a valuable contributor, and not someone who just drops by on occassion...cough.

• Upvote 4

FACTS? We are communicating with individuals on the Internet, not with our mother or our doctor. What is a FACT on a dinar site? You may have a feeling, but you don't know FACTS from gurus.

And watch how to speak to Tony....he's a friend of many of us here and a valuable contributor, and not someone who just drops by on occassion...cough.

WHAT SHE SAID!!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Carrello for your kind words and sticking up for me, I don't know what happened this week I thought it was pick on Tony week, but I'll get over it, and I appreciate what you bring to the members of this site, and also thanks to Maggie, bamagirl and DetroitDinar, it's moments like this that keeps me going.

Edited by TonyDownTheShore
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Randy Koonce, July 19th, 2012 7-19-2012 Randy Koonce: There is no RV yet and Not incountry RV and it will not come out at .86 or 7 dollars. Talabani is in Iraq not Germany. The reason for the misinformation is Iraq did not want to be pressured into the National Meeting.

The meeting will take place, we believe, still before the end of the month. This is Event Driven not Date Driven. The only articles to watch for is the announcement of the ministers or the national meeting the rest is only for show “unless you see it in at least 7 different papers.” Breathe we are close .

Arent we always? laugh.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Each day that goes by we're a day closer to finding out if lopsters or dreamers are right :lol:

I'm sure the "lopsters" would love to be wrong themselves. ....They do not want the lop ... They just express their views on this situation the way they see it based on the elements presented so far.

• Upvote 2

Breathe we are close.

End Quote

Breathe, breathe in the air

Don't be afraid to care

Leave but don't leave me

Look around, choose your own ground

And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry

And all you touch and all you see

Is all your life will ever be

Run rabbit run

Dig that hole, forget the sun

And when at last the work is done

Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one

But only if you ride the ride

And balanced on the higgest wave

You race towards an early grave

Pink Floyd "Breathe" ( Dark Side Of The Moon)

This is the most profound thing i've read here in a while. Early grave here I come..

• Upvote 1

Thanks Carrello for your kind words and sticking up for me, I don't know what happened this week I thought it was pick on Tony week, but I'll get over it, and I appreciate what you bring to the members of this site, and also thanks to Maggie, bamagirl and DetroitDinar, it's moments like this that keeps me going.

YW. Don't feel bad and consider the soruce. You should see what is said about me on a few profile pages. You would not believe the things that have been said and the names I have been called. Supposedly I have hijacked the entire Dinar Vets site, I am being paid by Adam to post, Adam should let me run his Wednesday chat because I am a know it all, I am a stalker, blah blah blah. It is hilarious, but it a good thing because it drives many of us closer and there are friendships that have been developed that will last a lifetime. So I just say "thank you".B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure the "lopsters" would love to be wrong themselves. ....They do not want the lop ... They just express their views on this situation the way they see it based on the elements presented so far.

You are absolutely right Umbertino... it's just, really, how many times do they need to state their position?!! They have every right to, but it's the incessant same noise.... makes no sense... therefore, it's really more ego driven. Seriously, express it once or twice... but everyday? There is nothing for them to react to, other than RVer's faith and optimism... so, what's their agenda, besides wanting to tell everyone they're "right", you're "wrong". Quite inconsiderate, at the very least. Every bit of news they react to on their side is the same... and they even state that! "Look... they're saying RD again... what's wrong with you people?! There is NO NEW news for them, or to them.

At least RVers, because of faith and optimism (a BIG part of the fun, by the way... and not "life-altering/destroying" for 99% of us) have news and "indicators" to react to... hence this site. The lopsters simply wait for those reactions, and pounce! There's no revelation, or courage in that... and I truly wonder how they have the time to be so incessant and repetitive. I mean, can't they simply be at peace with thier viewpoint... it only takes a minute, once they have their revelation! We heard you the first time! Then simply check in here once in a while... to see if those "elements" have changed? No? Why? Ego. Period. It really is quite transparent by now... hence, the annoyance.

This is no reflection on you Umbertino, as I know you are a defender of rights and a diplomat... I'm just making my own observation. :) Jax

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2