Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor what is going on for real?

cronik

I for one am not waiting for an RV so I can make my car paymeent or mortguage. However when it does RV at $3.82 I will be able to pay off those bills completely and have enough left over for a nice meal at my local pizza joint!

You either have a heck of a lot of bills, or not many dinars! At $3.82 I could buy an island! lol.

LOL, Krucialmix, only been into this Dinar "thing" for a few months. I know I don't have anywhere near the number of dinar that most everyone else does. I figure I have enough to take care of some bills and share with others more needy than I am. That's okay, I don't want an island, just a little peace of mind.

I'd like to tell you the real story but then they would ban me from this site. LOL

If your allowed to speculate and create or spread rumors (since they have a whole thread for that) them please tell. Let me guess, the site operators are making a ton of money off of people buying dinar and its not going to RV at all. They are just suckering people into buying a ton of worthless paper? Vague at best.

If your allowed to speculate and create or spread rumors (since they have a whole thread for that) them please tell. Let me guess, the site operators are making a ton of money off of people buying dinar and its not going to RV at all. They are just suckering people into buying a ton of worthless paper? Vague at best.

Haleyub - I have been around this site since October and Adam nor anyone else associated with this site has never suckered me into buying anything...just curious - if it's worthless paper - why would you waste your energy to review sign up for dinarvets and read the threads...not bashing, just wondering....

Haleyub - I have been around this site since October and Adam nor anyone else associated with this site has never suckered me into buying anything...just curious - if it's worthless paper - why would you waste your energy to review sign up for dinarvets and read the threads...not bashing, just wondering....

you tell 'em Riley!! I agree

As a Dinar investor I have dreamed big because of the big potential due to an RV but I recently I have been concerned about a rumored lop, but if they lop that will be after a revalue of the currency so we watch wait and chat :) life is made of dreams as long as you do not take food off the table investing, been there and done that wont do it again...anyone know of some good tax sheltered investments I do know one thing I will invest after a revalue is Gold...what say you?