Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Decides to Redenominate Currency

It works both ways the way I see it when it comes to these discussions. You have the pissed off RVers and the condescending RDers. I think if more of the lopsters would participate in the other articles in Iraq as opposed to always focusing on the lop slop articles, attitudes would change greatly and opinions would be respected. So don't complain when you post your "opinion" and it receives a nasty response, because we both know this is part of the thrill for posting here isn't it? A reaction....it never fails does it?

Bada Bing!

Bada Bing!

I think it is odd that the only comments certain individuals choose to interject are about LOPping. How you have such an interest in something that you don't believe in, or are even invested in? If they participated in the community dialgue they might get a different reaction, or they could stick to the LOP Forum where they are truly apppreciated and reinforced.

I think they have the Ding Dong Syndrome.

• Upvote 2

You make it sound so simple, when its not. we have a reality of news,data, and statistics that people get attacked for refrencing by people who want to argue and attack based on theories. True theree are those on both sides who take it to far, but if you bring any details that are available thatare considered non-rv, it turns to, you dont agree with me, so you should leave

sandstorm it is just that simple.

• Upvote 1

Iwith all due respect, I personally don't care if its 3 days old. Its an article just the same and it holds the same value as "Carellos article." For Heavens sake people, there is a 50% chance that this will not go the way you all bought into. Just be adults, accept the RD as a possibility (noone said you have to like it) and read each article as an additional chance to become more educated about the process. Stop bashing each other as if anyone has any control over this.

I second that. But something will soon happen! smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Bada Bing!

I think it is odd that the only comments certain individuals choose to interject are about LOPping. How you have such an interest in something that you don't believe in, or are even invested in? If they participated in the community dialgue they might get a different reaction, or they could stick to the LOP Forum where they are truly apppreciated and reinforced.

bada bing babee!

Bada Bing!

When there are over two hundred articles about lopping, your really surprised people comment on what the cbi is describing? There may be a few who live off of conflict, but thats not everybody.

Edited by sandstorm

The loppers keep saying 1166 is not a program rate....

That statement clearly says that 1166 is a program rate.....

We are waiting for them to implement their "real" rate, and changing the structure of their currency is part of that process....

were all going to know the new rate when were handing over 1000 of our currenct dinar notes .. for one new powerful dinar ... thats not my opinion ... thats what the cbi has been saying .. we all hope its smoke .. but their are some people saying the cbi has been pre anouncing a huge rv with these zero deletion articles ... and if you dont agree with them they gang up on you on these forums and give you negs in the little game ,,, this keeps the intelligent people from posting here ..they get attacked by other people

Edited by carlablum
name calling
  • Downvote 1

Bada Bing!

Every delete the three zeroes articles is a lop article. #1.....its iraqi dinar NEWS, #2, its a lop article. you should ask the mods to move those articles quicker into the lop section....and that will take care of your problem

Guy's if The CBI is going to RV they will Never put their hands up and say yeah we are going to up the value 1000% and were going to do it text Monday.

If they were going to RV what would they do? They would say ,well we are thinking of doing this and talking about doing that and we may give this ago

and we might look in to that, all the time texting or picking their Nails trying to look too unconcerned.

I would much prefer to hold Dinar and it LOP then sell my Dinar and it RV ,it's a no brainer.

Why does it matter what they do? If they want to talk dinar theyve been invited. adam doesnt require everyone to be dinarified does he??

rulez.gifIt matters allot what everyone does and that means you as well.rulez.gif

Please stay on topic everyone or I will close this topic. I have now asked a second time. One more comment that has nothing to do with the article will force me to close it.

• Upvote 1

No,but it does make one wonder about agendas.

Do you think adam appreciates driving traffic away from this site? the number of hits a site gets, does promote its ability for advertising dollars. Some may not appreciate the continued act of reducing traffic or shoeing away those who help to get the numbers high.

rulez.gifIt matters allot what everyone does and that means you as well.rulez.gif

Please stay on topic everyone or I will close this topic. I have now asked a second time. One more comment that has nothing to do with the article will force me to close it.

My apologizes carla. i just seen your post. thank you

Too many agenda's going on around here... wink.gif Makes you wonder doesn't it.... tongue.gif

Yes Mam

Do you think adam appreciates driving traffic away from this site? the number of hits a site gets, does promote its ability for advertising dollars. Some may not appreciate the continued act of reducing traffic or shoeing away those who help to get the numbers high.

My apologizes carla. i just seen your post. thank you

Never mentioned Adam I was referring to you. I'm sure Adam can respond to your concerns much better than I.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1