Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New banknotes to be introduced from beginning of 2013

Carrello

sounds like you got a personal problem you need to get over

Ask yourself why this thread has now come to this. Who is responsible? Try to answer that question honestly. Are you here to contribute or are you here to cause strife? I will no longer continue this conversation with you. It's detrimental to the room and I for one, care about the room.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I believe there are people on these forums that either work in connection with the US government and/or the CBI who try desperately through manipulation to get us to drop our Dinar.

A while back a post on another prominent site stated that "we" (dinar investors) had caused some problems for this "plan" put in place.

Just FYI, I'll NEVER give up the Dinar I own until it RVs or is no longer accepted by the CBI. Not happening.

• Upvote 4

Ask yourself why this thread has now come to this. Who is responsible? Try to answer that question honestly. Are you here to contribute or are you here to cause strife? I will no longer continue this conversation with you. It's detrimental to the room and I for one, care about the room.

lol there you go blaming someone else for what you started and telling it was really there fault. i simple posted and then you said " No, that is what YOU are saying!!" so you tell me who started it ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I believe there are people on these forums that either work in connection with the US government and/or the CBI who try desperately through manipulation to get us to drop our Dinar.

A while back a post on another prominent site stated that "we" (dinar investors) had caused some problems for this "plan" put in place.

Just FYI, I'll NEVER give up the Dinar I own until it RVs or is no longer accepted by the CBI. Not happening.

Agreed!!! Also it's very easy to see who has good intentions and who does not!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Carrello,

Your time and work is appreciated.

Some read into these articles to much and forget that they are basing their opinions on a false rate that the CBI and the World Bank have manipulated.

The rate can not be corrected by simply removing zeroes and changing the currency.

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know if when they say the beginning of 2013, they're talking about the FISCAL year, or the CALENDER year? I know the fiscal year here in the U.S. begins October 1st, but I'm not sure if they do the same thing.

Jan 1st fiscal year.

Same. I'v wanted to say that for the longest time, "US -CBI", I'm glad you had the Nads.

8 )

They arent around to get you to drop your dinar....Im pretty sure they could care less that we hold dinar.....

They are here for other reasons.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

You're getting some mileage out of that one today, Easy. It's still funny, though! I like how Bert's pupils are always dilated.

Any LOPsters want to talk Turkey now? I'm sure this is precisely what Iraq wants too.

Is it any wonder why there is so much debate back and forth back and forth with the zeros plan?? They want a diversified economy....a stable and strong economy.....some think they have it, others dont.....explains why one article will report against it, and then we will see one thats all for it!

They do have something to learn from those other countries.....why do you think it has taken them so long to get this plan together?? And if they werent planning on RD, then why even be studying those countries??

You surely couldnt learn how to appreciate your currency in large amounts without lopping from those countries......

They do however consider those countries to have undergone "successful" redenominations....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I fail to see the validity of your point. You seem to be in conflict. If the article can be believed, it states that Turkey, Brazil, and Argentina were relative failures with each their own RD. On the other hand, Iraqis are on record as having stated that they want to have the strongest currency in the Middle East.

They failed to redenominate?? So then what did they do?

Redenominations dont fix your economy, they dont make it stronger....redenominating is simply changing the currency, reducing the numbers blah blah blah....they successfully redenominated but economically they suffered.....those are two different things.....

Which again goes back to what I was saying.....they look at those countries, how they RD, but because ECONOMICALLY they werent stable/sound, their currency did depreciate some. But they havent dipped back into hyperinflation either....I know as far as Turkeys went, its been stable since they RD....which is good....

This is why there is so many differentiating opinions and beliefs on when or even if they should do it.....its just going back and forth....

Iraq does have one of the strongest in the Middle east right now.....and strength doesnt have to mean value.....but its already strong because of whats backing it....If they can diversify and become not so dependent on oil, get the other sectors producing more such as agriculture, they should be just fine......

IF they do actually plan on going through with this that is....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

They arent around to get you to drop your dinar....Im pretty sure they could care less that we hold dinar.....

They are here for other reasons.....

Sounds like a Good Excuse as any!! I feel you have contributed for some to sell!! JMO. They are here for other reason's....... That statement just reminds me of Mr. O for some reason!! :peace:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"The zeros are removed for the purpose of increasing the value of Iraqi Dinars in a way that one Iraqi Dinar will be equal to one US Dollar,"

Read more:

Just curious as to what people think this means? Removing the zeros. What does it mean and what how does it benefit Iraq to do it?

"The zeros are removed for the purpose of increasing the value of Iraqi Dinars in a way that one Iraqi Dinar will be equal to one US Dollar,"

Read more:

Just curious as to what people think this means? Removing the zeros. What does it mean and what how does it benefit Iraq to do it?

I believe this means that my investment will pay off and make me wealthy. Very wealty! second; the benefit to Iraq is international credibility. If Iraq can establish credibility with the value of their currency, then they will only get more wealthy from foreign investors..IMO :)

• Upvote 2

I believe this means that my investment will pay off and make me wealthy. Very wealty! second; the benefit to Iraq is international credibility. If Iraq can establish credibility with the value of their currency, then they will only get more wealthy from foreign investors..IMO :)

Your opinion works for me Unirod !!! +1 from me.... I know it's YOUR story but I'm stickin to it B)

Great post Carrello thanks

Edited by Shelley
  • Upvote 3