Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New banknotes to be introduced from beginning of 2013

Carrello

How about conflict of interest. do you think your local pizzeria, will tell you they have bad pizza? Dont think so. or asking your real estate agent if you got a good deal? No it was a bad decision. very unlikely....conflict of interest

Conflict of interest. Yeah, like when the CBI plans to RV to around 5 cents, and they therefore mention nothing but RD, so as to limit their liability. RD? Very unlikely. Conflict of interest.

just be happy your not married to one of these lopsters, I can't even imagine living on a daily basis with someone that is so depressed and negative !!!!

Just like Mary Matalin being married to James Carville. :wacko:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Conflict of interest. Yeah, like when the CBI plans to RV to around 5 cents, and they therefore mention nothing but RD, so as to limit their liability. RD? Very unlikely. Conflict of interest.

Im with you on the 5 Cents. !!

Hope for more but thats always been my thought, just don't like to bring it up here

Remember when Adam got beat up for mentioning 10 cents!

• Upvote 2

to me it means the only way they can increase the value is to remove zeros ..now they way they have in the past explained .. the "in a way part ".. is by printing up new dinars that are more valuable .. .. and you will be able to exchange them at a rate of 1000 currenct dinars for one new one .. making the new dinar more valuable..... that alone will not work .. so they will also have to increase the value of the currenct dinars .. about 11%.. to get the exchange rate from 1166 dinars for one dollar ..to 1000 dinars for one dollar ..... to me it looks like we holders of this currenct dinar may be in for a 11% profit .. that was already eaten up by the dealers we purchased our dinars from ,, so it looks like a break even investment .. ... unless only the new dinar goes international.... and the currenct dinars dont..... then in that case we would need to sell our dinars to a dealer for about 20 % fee .. where as we lose money ... this is what most of the fake posters dont want to talk about .. they attack people for their opinions unless they are the same as their opinion...... they say we are here to make people sell their dinars ... thats hardly the truth .. i still have my dinars ... and im not selling them till this is all said and done .. despite the angry attacks from the dopes

Yeah, I gotta agree with leesburg. The "removing zeros" part is the downer. Basically, I believe they are saying that the "new" IQD will be worth 1,000 times the existing IQD. So if I have a 25,000 IQD note, it will be equivqaent to a "new" 25 IQD note (i.e., the new note with "zeros removed"); and both notes would be worth 25 USD. Our investment does not skyrocket, as we are simply exchanging paper.

If there was going to be a substantial RV as we had hoped, that would mean that there would be no reason to "remove zeros." The 25,000 IQD note could skyrocket to, say, a value of 25,000 USD; and the CBI would then have to introduce lower denomination IQD notes and coins in order to effect day to day transactions. There would be no "removal" of zeros in this scenario, just the phasing out of the "triple zero" bills (as they would be impractical to use).

I hope that I'm wrong on this. Anyway, I am holding onto my dinars to the bitter end.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I gotta agree with leesburg. The "removing zeros" part is the downer. Basically, I believe they are saying that the "new" IQD will be worth 1,000 times the existing IQD. So if I have a 25,000 IQD note, it will be equivqaent to a "new" 25 IQD note (i.e., the new note with "zeros removed"); and both notes would be worth 25 USD. Our investment does not skyrocket, as we are simply exchanging paper.

If there was going to be a substantial RV as we had hoped, that would mean that there would be no reason to "remove zeros." The 25,000 IQD note could skyrocket to, say, a value of 25,000 USD; and the CBI would then have to introduce lower denomination IQD notes and coins in order to effect day to day transactions. There would be no "removal" of zeros in this scenario, just the phasing out of the "triple zero" bills (as they would be impractical to use).

I hope that I'm wrong on this. Anyway, I am holding onto my dinars to the bitter end.

The zeroes don't really matter, its the rate that matters. It's artificially held by the IMF and the CBI . Todays rate is false.

• Upvote 3

I love, "Hope I am wrong about this." Please....does anyone have a better analogy to break it to us.....We will all go home with our pink tickets in our hands thinking our team would win....

Come on....yes they may go the lop road....they talk about it all of the time. So does Japan.....doesn't mean they will. For sure they won't during election time. Politicians need votes, missing zero's may mean missing ballots.

• Upvote 3

I love, "Hope I am wrong about this." Please....does anyone have a better analogy to break it to us.....We will all go home with our pink tickets in our hands thinking our team would win....

Come on....yes they may go the lop road....they talk about it all of the time. So does Japan.....doesn't mean they will. For sure they won't during election time. Politicians need votes, missing zero's may mean missing ballots.

Politics drives economics.

lol. The reason they believe it's going to Lop is because history and facts lead them to that conclusion... not because they are trying to be negative or depressing. It makes perfect sense for them to Lop in my opinion. I just don't believe a word the CBI is saying and am counting on US and Iraq's corrupt government official's intention on making money any way they can. :twothumbs: If I'm wrong and the CBI is telling the truth... I think there is a very good chance Maliki will weasel his way out of a Lop... if possible. Maliki is our wild card. :woot:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

there saying AFTER currency RD ( Redenomination is the process of changing the face value of banknotes or coins used in circulating currency ) which they are doing . the dinar will Equal 1 dollar. there not talking about the dinars we have there taking about the newer dinars

You are correct, The CBI has been saying this for over a year now..+1 for ya

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1