Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good grief

DocDinar.

7-18-2012 Dan (PTR): I cannot believe it's July 18th 2012 and we still don't have a RV. It is supposed to happen before the 23rd though. We've all heard the 19th is a possibility. I go into every week thinking this could be the week. Everyone is looking for something to take place. We all need this. I think we're right at the end of this thing. The people we speak to are very serious people, which allows us to think that way. Nothing negative has happened since Monday. It just hasn't happened yet.

7-18-2012 Gary (PTR): There are a lot of things that point to us being right on top of this. Some high level organizations in NY and some important agreements going on there. There is a lot of activity in the finance market. Some people are seeing things on boards in other countries and there are good reasons for that. Certain entities are trying to push this through. Our intel is saying there are a lot of things occurring and we have been able to confirm some of that activity. So, the intensity is increasing and we are getting close.

7-18-2012 Tony (PTR): I'm not smarter than anyone else, I just have more information. There is so much nonsense out there. I'm tired of hearing it. People trying to take your dinar. We've been hearing for months that the RV is done, has been done and is just waiting for the right time to arrive. This has nothing to do with Iraq. It's already done. 95% of the 3 digit notes have already been brought back in. That's why they can't find the 500s and the 25's. They can't pull 100% of them until they put some new money out. Ramadan has nothing to do with the RV. There are issues going on over there that have nothing to do with the RV because the RV is already done. It has to do with the economy and issues post-RV. There are some sensitive issues we can't talk about but they don't need approval for the RV. It's already been approved but there are other things they are working on that I shouldn't talk about. They already told the people in the Mosques that they are going to RV this now. That should keep everyone going and happy. Dan, Gary and I aren't smarter than everyone else, we just have better information. https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.asp?n=-17-65-6799-17-65-6711443-17-65-67-42-7596-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6749-17-65-67-17-65-6751;0NTIzNzc4NTk=1

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

7-18-2012 Dan (PTR): I cannot believe it's July 18th 2012 and we still don't have a RV. It is supposed to happen before the 23rd though. We've all heard the 19th is a possibility. I go into every week thinking this could be the week. Everyone is looking for something to take place. We all need this. I think we're right at the end of this thing. The people we speak to are very serious people, which allows us to think that way. Nothing negative has happened since Monday. It just hasn't happened yet.

7-18-2012 Gary (PTR): There are a lot of things that point to us being right on top of this. Some high level organizations in NY and some important agreements going on there. There is a lot of activity in the finance market. Some people are seeing things on boards in other countries and there are good reasons for that. Certain entities are trying to push this through. Our intel is saying there are a lot of things occurring and we have been able to confirm some of that activity. So, the intensity is increasing and we are getting close.

7-18-2012 Tony (PTR): I'm not smarter than anyone else, I just have more information. There is so much nonsense out there. I'm tired of hearing it. People trying to take your dinar. We've been hearing for months that the RV is done, has been done and is just waiting for the right time to arrive. This has nothing to do with Iraq. It's already done. 95% of the 3 digit notes have already been brought back in. That's why they can't find the 500s and the 25's. They can't pull 100% of them until they put some new money out. Ramadan has nothing to do with the RV. There are issues going on over there that have nothing to do with the RV because the RV is already done. It has to do with the economy and issues post-RV. There are some sensitive issues we can't talk about but they don't need approval for the RV. It's already been approved but there are other things they are working on that I shouldn't talk about. They already told the people in the Mosques that they are going to RV this now. That should keep everyone going and happy. Dan, Gary and I aren't smarter than everyone else, we just have better information. https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.asp?n=-17-65-6799-17-65-6711443-17-65-67-42-7596-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6749-17-65-67-17-65-6751;0NTIzNzc4NTk=1

This brilliant information is from the same clown (Tony) that guaranteed that there was no way possible that the RV could go past March 28, 2011 . (Approximately 1 1/2 years ago).

How these clowns can continue to spout this B S is beyond my comprehension.

Sad. Sad.

• Upvote 2

This brilliant information is from the same clown (Tony) that guaranteed that there was no way possible that the RV could go past March 28, 2011 . (Approximately 1 1/2 years ago).

How these clowns can continue to spout this B S is beyond my comprehension.

Sad. Sad.

It really is hard to fathom.

• Upvote 1

End Quote

lol.

7-18-2012 Tony (PTR): I'm not smarter than anyone else, I just have more information.

End Quote

Double lol.

• Upvote 1

Finally, the gurus admit what we all knew, that they aren't any smarter than we are. Sure would have questioned that based on their past rhetoric.

All I know is...the toughest deal to get done is the one you have no control over. No wonder dinarians far and wide are beginning to eat their young as this drags on and on.

Maybe we'll finally get a break over Ramadan.......this year.

• Upvote 1

Maybe we'll finally get a break over Ramadan.......this year.

End Quote

I'd love that more than anyone else ( I need the money badly) but my gut feeling tells me differently...

I 've been into this for more than 8 years so you can only attempt to imagine how strongly I'd like to get this done and over with for good.

• Upvote 3

I heard it was going to happen on in August 2009, August 2010, January 2007, January 2010 to December 2011, February 2012, April 2012, May 2012, June 2012.... :blink: Whats another date to this groundhog day fiasco...

Well then ..... You're much better off than myself.. I have heard it in 2004 ( multiple times), in 2005 (multiple times), in 2006 ( multiple times), in 2007 ( multiple times), in 2008 ( multiple times) , in 2009 (multiple times), in 2010 ( multiple times), in 2011 ( multiple times), in 2012 ( multiple times)..

Chances are I'll get to hear it also in 2013 ( multiple times) , in 2014 ( multiple times), in 2015 ( multiple times), in 2016 ( multiple times), in 2017 ( multiple times), in 2018 ( multiple times), in 2019 ( multiple times), in 2020 ( multiple times), in 2021 ( multiple times), in 2022 ( multiple times), in 2023 ( multiple times), in 2024 ( multiple times), in 2025 ( multiple times)... And on and on ( you guessed it: multiple times)

That's if I'm still alive ( which I do hope to be).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well then ..... You're much better off than myself.. I have heard it in 2004 ( multiple times), in 2005 (multiple times), in 2006 ( multiple times), in 2007 ( multiple times), in 2008 ( multiple times) , in 2009 (multiple times), in 2010 ( multiple times), in 2011 ( multiple times), in 2012 ( multiple times)..

Chances are I'll get to hear it also in 2013 ( multiple times) , in 2014 ( multiple times), in 2015 ( multiple times), in 2016 ( multiple times), in 2017 ( multiple times), in 2018 ( multiple times), in 2019 ( multiple times), in 2020 ( multiple times), in 2021 ( multiple times), in 2022 ( multiple times), in 2023 ( multiple times), in 2024 ( multiple times), in 2025 ( multiple times)... And on and on ( you guessed it: multiple times)

You really need to get on with your life if you have one. Which I doubt you do.

Wow.......so you think September is out of the question :huh::unsure::blink:...cause some of the other Lopster's still think there is a shot :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I needed a good laugh tonight. Thanks for posting this. They are living in a dream world all their own. :lol:

I love how they always tell people they have top secret info that they can't disclose just now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Repeat/repost idiocy- get negged...

You must be having a bad day? It's funny! :lol:

Please don't go on the "I'll save you from the guru's" crusade. It only leads to frustration and death at a young age! :lol:

I like reading it and so do many others. It's the RUMOR section! :D

• Upvote 2

Wow.......so you think September is out of the question :huh::unsure::blink:...cause some of the other Lopster's still think there is a shot :o

As I said in another post on this same thread.. I'd be more than happy for it to occur yesterday as I need the dough....

It just seems that year after year the same story of delusion repeats itself... It would be great if this time could be different.. I have doubts, though....

I heard it was going to happen on in August 2009, August 2010, January 2007, January 2010 to December 2011, February 2012, April 2012, May 2012, June 2012.... :blink: Whats another date to this groundhog day fiasco...

Don't know why you got negged for telling the truth......gave you a plus. Some folks just wanna hear....

de plane de plane

Plus 1. You deserve it for your stamina and ability to stay positive.

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 1

Don't know why you got negged for telling the truth......gave you a plus. Some folks just wanna hear....

de plane de plane

Plus 1. You deserve it for your stamina and ability to stay positive.

lol... Thanks......After 8 years plus of this thing my patience is admittingly getting thinner and thinner.....