Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Member of Finance Committee: The new currency will witness the presence of the Kurdish language and will be released mid-next year

Member of Finance Committee: The new currency will witness the presence of the Kurdish language and will be released mid-next year

On: Wednesday 18/07/2012 12:11

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib, that the new Iraqi currency will include three languages ​​(Arabic, English and Kurdish).

said Najib (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The new currency will be issued in three languages ​​Arabic, English and Kurdish as stipulated by the Constitution Iraqi that the two official languages ​​are Arabic and Kurdish. she said that the currency will see the presence of the Kurdish language as agreed by the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance three days ago, noting that the Finance Committee reviewed the models designed by the companies that will be issued and printed new currency. ruled out Najib : Distribution of budget (2013) the new currency as a result of lack of time and not completing the procedures the central bank to be issued, confirmed, that the Finance Committee and the Central Bank agreed to put the new currency in the middle of next year and be in circulation alongside the old currency for a period of two years to complete the withdrawal of old currency once and for all. and said: You will not see any negative impact on the economy of the market and the new currency will be traded properly. Finished / 21. d. Q /

http://ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=49016

07/18/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad (news) reported a member of the Finance Committee MP from Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib, that the new Iraqi currency will include three languages ​​(Arabic, English and Kurdish). said Najib (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The new currency will be issued in three languages ​​Arabic, English and Kurdish according to the text the Constitution of Iraq that the official languages ​​are Arabic and Kurdish. She added that the currency will see the existence of the Kurdish language as agreed by the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance three days ago, noting that the Finance Committee reviewed the models designed by the companies that will be issued and printed new currency. ruled out the answer: the distribution of the budget (2013) the new currency as a result of lack of time and not completing the procedures for the central bank to be issued, confirmed, that the Finance Committee and the Central Bank agreed to put the new currency in the middle of next year and be in circulation alongside the old currency for a period of two years to complete the withdrawal of old currency are final. said: You will not see any negative impact on the economy of the market and the new currency will be traded properly.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=65115#ixzz20yMUDuN5

The confusion my friend is on Iraq, imo, confusion is meant to hide the plan.

Really zigmeister?? The cbi comes out everyday and says what they will do, and its all to hide a master plan?? Imo, its too detailed with specifics for there to be a secret plan in the works. I used to believe that, up to a few months ago. I guess we shall see.

• Downvote 1

Really zigmeister?? The cbi comes out everyday and says what they will do, and its all to hide a master plan?? Imo, its too detailed with specifics for there to be a secret plan in the works. I used to believe that, up to a few months ago. I guess we shall see.

Dont confuse me with the details!

Really? Let's just start with the date this little plan is going to proceed......starting with 2010.....then 2012......then 2013.......then 2014. CBI does not need Parliament......CBI has been put on hold by Parliament.......CBI is going to do it anyway........ What we do know is yes to print currency they do indeed need an okay from Parliament, we also know they don't need an okay from Parliament if they RV.

hmmmmm....... Seems somewhat of a mystery, or they are not opening their mouths as the d-day.

From an article today, one of the concerns the countries that have RD'd, their currency did not rise, which CBI is telling them it will. Well these countries do not have the oompf in agriculture, oil, and so forth. Iraq does have opportunities on the horizon, but their infrastructure sucks. So to tell the people their currency will be worth more after the RD may be a rude awakening when it does not happen. They will run back to the dollar as have other countries in the end, or they will have to do it over again.....which I do not think Parliament is game for.

• Upvote 4

Dont confuse me with the details!

The cbi in a very recent article....made a statement they will be spending a million dollars on the education campaign for the curre ncy switch.they continue to reference 35-40 trillion dinar in the market. a total of over two hundred delete the zeroes articles the last two years. a continued effort to keep public the timeframe they will using. Etc.etc.

The point i see, is too many key details and public information for this to be a straight 1:1 rv. thats just me though.

i used to think there was a hidden agenda, but now i feel they are making public all the details to every step in the process. Which doesnt fit my old theory of a hidden agenda

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

Really? Let's just start with the date this little plan is going to proceed......starting with 2010.....then 2012......then 2013.......then 2014. CBI does not need Parliament......CBI has been put on hold by Parliament.......CBI is going to do it anyway........ What we do know is yes to print currency they do indeed need an okay from Parliament, we also know they don't need an okay from Parliament if they RV.

hmmmmm....... Seems somewhat of a mystery, or they are not opening their mouths as the d-day.

From an article today, one of the concerns the countries that have RD'd, their currency did not rise, which CBI is telling them it will. Well these countries do not have the oompf in agriculture, oil, and so forth. Iraq does have opportunities on the horizon, but their infrastructure sucks. So to tell the people their currency will be worth more after the RD may be a rude awakening when it does not happen. They will run back to the dollar as have other countries in the end, or they will have to do it over again.....which I do not think Parliament is game for.

Sure.....iraq is very unorganized as a whole, but the cbi has not been wishy washy in their intentions. if you throw out the uninformed politicians and give room for a little translation error, i see them saying the exact same thing over two hundred times. all the while giving us the heads up on their plan. the details will get more and more specific as they prepare the launch. i in no way see any of these details in a straight rv. Why would the cbi tip off mafias, cartels, iran, and big money they are revaluing to 100,000% the current rate.

and their comes a point if this is a whole disguise, the cbi spend two years confusing every one of their citizens. it would be utter chaos, and iraqis would be getting ripped off, if they did the exact opposite of what thev have said for years. thats how i see.

Edited by sandstorm

The cbi in a very recent article....made a statement they will be spending a million dollars on the education campaign for the curre ncy switch.they continue to reference 35-40 trillion dinar in the market. a total of over two hundred delete the zeroes articles the last two years. a continued effort to keep public the timeframe they will using. Etc.etc.

The point i see, is too many key details and public information for this to be a straight 1:1 rv. thats just me though.

i used to think there was a hidden agenda, but now i feel they are making public all the details to every step in the process. Which doesnt fit my old theory of a hidden agenda

Sorry you have lost faith in this game. Not an investment but a game.

I feel Shabs is still holding some cards. The reason being is there is still alot of conflicting articles

One being the amount of IQD in circulation. Ive read many articles stating 30 trillion Iqd and as high as 45 Trillion dinars.

Even a five trillion dinar difference as you state is HUGE. Do they just not know how much is out there? yes they do.

Why would they throw these numbers around in such a slipshod manner.

Why are they reducing the money supply if they were to straight up RD? No real reason to do this at all.

Why are they pumping USD into the market when they want to de dollarize Iraq? This has been stated many times also.

To many questions to give up now. Maybe you should take some time off and forget about this for a while.

Sounds like you have dinar burnout and as they say misery likes company.

• Upvote 2

I feel Shabs is still holding some cards. The reason being is there is still alot of conflicting articles

One being the amount of IQD in circulation. Ive read many articles stating 30 trillion Iqd and as high as 45 Trillion dinars.

Even a five trillion dinar difference as you state is HUGE. Do they just not know how much is out there? yes they do.

Why are they reducing the money supply if they were to straight up RD? No real reason to do this at all.

Why are they pumping USD into the market when they want to de dollarize Iraq? This has been stated many times also.

To many questions to give up now. Maybe you should take some time off and forget about this for a while.

I logged this into the lottery ticket category, and it made me look at the investment from all perspectives. i dont have answers, only question. but when i apply logic to questions and look at different angles, my perception has changed.

but hey, thats just me. i posted the point i see, and thats all.

I logged this into the lottery ticket category, and it made me look at the investment from all perspectives. i dont have answers, only question. but when i apply logic to questions and look at different angles, my perception has changed.

but hey, thats just me. i posted the point i see, and thats all.

I here you Sandstorm

Difference is a lottery ticket is over and done as soon as the numbers come out.

this game keeps going and going and going.

And who knows maybe we'll make a few bucks, maybe not.

Either way we are still playing and we might as well enjoy it till the numbers come out!!

take care

• Upvote 2

I here you Sandstorm

Difference is a lottery ticket is over and done as soon as the numbers come out.

this game keeps going and going and going.

And who knows maybe we'll make a few bucks, maybe not.

Either way we are still playing and we might as well enjoy it till the numbers come out!!

take care

I hope so. you take care as well

Edited by sandstorm

Sure.....iraq is very unorganized as a whole, but the cbi has not been wishy washy in their intentions. if you throw out the uninformed politicians and give room for a little translation error, i see them saying the exact same thing over two hundred times. all the while giving us the heads up on their plan. the details will get more and more specific as they prepare the launch. i in no way see any of these details in a straight rv. Why would the cbi tip off mafias, cartels, iran, and big money they are revaluing to 100,000% the current rate.

and their comes a point if this is a whole disguise, the cbi spend two years confusing every one of their citizens. it would be utter chaos, and iraqis would be getting ripped off, if they did the exact opposite of what thev have said for years. thats how i see.

They talk about it, but so does Japan. However they never do it. Why do you suppose this is? Also keep in mind, I will bet if there are elections in 2013, there will be no lop, for political reasons of course.

The confusion my friend is on Iraq, imo, confusion is meant to hide the plan.

Bingo!

All the better to confuse and obfuscate.

Edited by Sanssouci

If you follow only the info straight from the CBI It is clear. and consistant.. Reads from even members of the finance committee are biased and and in some cases misinformation...Najiba is a Kurd and the Kurds want independance so want to have a weak central government ( and may want a weak central bank also). She makes note that kurdish language will be included ,which supports their semi-autonomy.

The life of a paper bill on the street is 1 year or less.. The CBI knows it will save a lot of money by not having to print all those 5,10( worth less than a penny),50 and 100 current dinar that cant buy much anyway...

The desired date is 1/1/2013...Do they need all the denoms printed? No, just the larger ones 25, 50 and 100 will do ..Would they switch in mid-year? I would not like to be a business man if it did...Would they be forced to put off til 2014? The elections or shakeup at the CBI could!

Well, I see you are still picking up the WSJ from the roach coach. Touche' B)