Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni, SWFG, BGG + Poppy3 Chat ! 7/16/12

DinarThug

Here's a sample of what was posted by them

8:22 AM [poppy3] good morning all i hope everyone across the board is right and vote is completed this morning and the budget and rv are released today we truly should see the live rate at the banks tomorrow as every site and every researcher has predicted. Weather proven right or wrong at this time i agree with all of them that the information that has been made available and all the political movements have shown the rv is in their plans for implementation as soon as possible.. Poppy3

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98393-poppy-3-from-another-site/#ixzz20vZ7bueO

Poppy3 as posted by Highhopes Thursday Afternoon PTR Forum

12/15/2011

poppy3] OK rich friends here is my assessment (THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL EVALUATION ) of the next day or so and what is happening in regards to when we will hear the announcement. Nothing has us holding up the RV at this time.We should have much better information by 5pm tomorrow.

Most of you know I have been saying for two weeks that I didn't feel if we went past the 15th then I thought it would be Jan 1st befroe we have our next best chance for the RV. However these latest announcements publicly and the announcement of the public world wide recognitions makes me think yes they are going to push it all the way NOW.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/95647-poppy3-as-posted-by-highhopes-thursday-afternoon-ptr-forum-12152011/#ixzz20vbcCMHx

CLASSIC PUMPER RHETORIC!!