Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni, SWFG, BGG + Poppy3 Chat ! 7/16/12

DinarThug

The fact that I just took the time to justify what chat room I swing by to anyone, is a real low point in my life lemme tell ya. You're going to have to find another subject for your inquisition. Start by probing your finger up your own @@@ like this is recess on a mentally challenged junior high school yard (shouldn't take long to reacquaint yourself). I enjoy Dinar Vets because there are no hypers here but unfortunately this site is ruined by a handful of immature children who can find nothing better to do other than criticize anyone and everyone who actually spends countless hours researching for answers. You're not worth the effort.

This post by you shows who's mentally challenged and who's acting like a fifth grader, I thought you were better than that, but I guess I was wrong.

This post shows your true colors.

• Upvote 3

SWFG, I think we are looking at a black and white issue that has become gray. Period. BGG and Poppy are not respected by some. Black. We have a high regard for Kap and SWFG. White. You mix the two, and you get gray.

We just wanted an understanding. Simple. You don't need to provide one. That's up to you.

I do agree that BGG is a newshound, and I enjoy reading his blog, but he is pumping dinar, or he just greatly admires a certain dinar seller.

SWFG, we like you and we respect you. We wanted to understand where you are coming from, that's all. If we didn't have respect for you, no one would have asked.

There are probably 99.999% of individuals that have "invested" in IQD that know nothing of the currency, the country, the politics, the world agencies affecting policies and timeline, international finance, or even micro and macro economics, and do not have the tools nor the motivation to research these issues on their own, including myself. You came along and had great knowledge of all of these issues and areas. You have knowledge, compassion, diplomacy, and a sense of humor. Everybody likes you, and therefore, trusts what you have to say. We are talking about people that are desperate for survival, some are sick and we have lost a few, and some just want their dreams realized, and you are talking about money.

The other pair are not highly respected, and I am sure you know the adage "birds of a feather, flock together." We were looking for you to clarify the relationship. We wanted you to clarify the relationship, at least I did.

There are scammers, pumpers, and charletans out there. We just wanted to trust you, that's all. I hope you will reconsider and get back on the laptop and back here.

• Upvote 2

The fact that I just took the time to justify what chat room I swing by to anyone, is a real low point in my life lemme tell ya. You're going to have to find another subject for your inquisition. Start by probing your finger up your own @@@ like this is recess on a mentally challenged junior high school yard (shouldn't take long to reacquaint yourself). I enjoy Dinar Vets because there are no hypers here but unfortunately this site is ruined by a handful of immature children who can find nothing better to do other than criticize anyone and everyone who actually spends countless hours researching for answers. You're not worth the effort.

Do you find it that difficult to be polite? You are correct about the immature children. Again, do you find it that difficult to be polite?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do you find it that difficult to be polite? You are correct about the immature children. Again, do you find it that difficult to be polite?

Category: The Untouchables... We've seen that before and surely we'll see that again

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

There are probably 99.999% of individuals that have "invested" in IQD that know nothing of the currency, the country, the politics, the world agencies affecting policies and timeline, international finance, or even micro and macro economics, and do not have the tools nor the motivation to research these issues on their own, including myself. You came along and had great knowledge of all of these issues and areas. You have knowledge, compassion, diplomacy, and a sense of humor. Everybody likes you, and therefore, trusts what you have to say. We are talking about people that are desperate for survival, some are sick and we have lost a few, and some just want their dreams realized, and you are talking about money.

The other pair are not highly respected, and I am sure you know the adage "birds of a feather, flock together." We were looking for you to clarify the relationship. We wanted you to clarify the relationship, at least I did.

There are scammers, pumpers, and charletans out there. We just wanted to trust you, that's all. I hope you will reconsider and get back on the laptop and back here.

Carrello and everyone else that knows me, knows I'm not one to start arguments, I was simply shocked to see people I trust associated with those pumpers, I don't believe I said anything to make SWFG act the way he did, I thought he was a better man than that, but to be honest with you I was really surprised to see his true colors come to light, I apologize that this thread took a wrong turn on a comment I made, but if he's one of them I don't want anything to do with him and you can make your own judgement on who to trust, if I offended anyone I'm sorry, but SWFG is going on my ignore list.

You are correct about the immature children

Dave who are you referring to ?

• Upvote 2

Great to see you as always Carrello. I have no idea why they promote reserves or any of that stuff and that has only been going on for about a week or so. I've never done that and always leave any chat room when that commences. You've been in chat rooms with me while that's going on and you see I take no part in it. I've never bought a reserve in my life. I don't even know anything about them. I haven't bought dinar in over a year and never will again. I go to the few chat rooms who will have me after being kicked out of the rest for being "negative." I can't stand the hype and whether this thing Lops or RV's I really don't care anymore as long as it's over by January. As far as losing my temper, like I said that was out of line and to the room I'm sorry about that. Before my body broke down I was a professional fighter by trade and I am in the habit of pushing back when I feel pushed. That's a character defect I need to work on. As far as guilty by association; that room is 99% articles and anyone who's been there will tell you that. All I can control is my own posts and if I only went in rooms where I agreed with everyone, I would have no place to go. I always speak my mind with people in every room I go into when it comes to a rumor or anything else I disagree with. There would be absolutely no reason for me to come to Dinar Vets of all places, if I didn't truly feel that way. I would be sitting over at 3sintel, Intel4u, OOM, Cap's corner etc. with all the other sheep.

• Upvote 9

Carrello and everyone else that knows me, knows I'm not one to start arguments, I was simply shocked to see people I trust associated with those pumpers, I don't believe I said anything to make SWFG act the way he did, I thought he was a better man than that, but to be honest with you I was really surprised to see his true colors come to light, I apologize that this thread took a wrong turn on a comment I made, but if he's one of them I don't want anything to do with him and you can make your own judgement on who to trust, if I offended anyone I'm sorry, but SWFG is going on my ignore list.

You're okay, Tony.

I learned a long time ago that you cannot judge a woman until you have walked a mile in her heels, because those heels might hurt. You never know what is going on in someone's life. That guy that just cut you off, maybe he can't see because his eyes are so filled with tears because he just found out his father died. All we see is a jerk in a Camaro. We have no idea what could be going on with SWFG, and we know he is smarter than that.

I am going to take a step back and see what unfolds.

• Upvote 6

You are correct about the immature children

Dave who are you referring to ?

I am sorry about that Tony. I was out of line. You caught me on a bad day.

• Upvote 3

SWFG and KAP always have great info , it always seems like there are some

imature babies on here that always seem to run the people off that give us the better

Information, i have to say it is frustrating .

Well, then perhaps I own responsibility for this too. I wanted a clarification about BGG and Poppy3, and choose to make my point before tonight when the thread goes wild. I was hoping the issue would get cleared up, but I assure everyone that Tony and I were not looking to get into this, or to drive away a great contributor.

I get what you are saying mrmcwhipit, and I have seen it all too often. If I have had any part of the departure of SWFG, I apologize to everyone.

• Upvote 2

You're okay, Tony.

I learned a long time ago that you cannot judge a woman until you have walked a mile in her heels, because those heels might hurt. You never know what is going on in someone's life. That guy that just cut you off, maybe he can't see because his eyes are so filled with tears because he just found out his father died. All we see is a jerk in a Camaro. We have no idea what could be going on with SWFG, and we know he is smarter than that.

Take a vacation Carello. You seriously need it. :peace:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

SWFG I accept your apology, I always thought you were a class guy and I guess I was right, let's put this behind us and continue this journey as friends, I'm sorry if I offended you with my comment.

Seriously dude, that was all me. I was looking for a fight. I'm trying to be approved for this short sale on my home so I don't get foreclosed on. Either way, I'm out of here and on my way to North Carolina by September. I don't have to explain to you guys that I'm not expecting to do that with RV funds. Long day and I should know better than to post when I'm in that kind of mood. Sorry if I affected the atmosphere here with my own personal problems. Cheers brotha and lets pray one way or another, blogs and chat rooms will be a thing of the past by January 2013.

• Upvote 4

Seriously dude, that was all me. I was looking for a fight. I'm trying to be approved for this short sale on my home so I don't get foreclosed on. Either way, I'm out of here and on my way to North Carolina by September. I don't have to explain to you guys that I'm not expecting to do that with RV funds. Long day and I should know better than to post when I'm in that kind of mood. Sorry if I affected the atmosphere here with my own personal problems. Cheers brotha and lets pray one way or another, blogs and chat rooms will be a thing of the past by January 2013.

Cheers brotha and lets pray one way or another, blogs and chat rooms will be a thing of the past by January 2013

Amen to that.

• Upvote 1

You're okay, Tony.

Good call Carrello! You never know what someone is going through at any particular time.

SWFG Thanks for coming back and working this out. I have even more respect for you than I did before. I have always appreciated reading what you bring bring each day. You have just shown what you are truly made of. CLASS wink.gif

Tony You Too!biggrin.gif

Whew! Let's take a big sigh of relief that we can have our moments and still stick together. Well most of us anyway. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 4

Is it swfloridaguy or swfloridaguru? You know what they say about being grouped by association. seems your in tight with some local gurus. enjoy your time and dont let thosegurus drive you crazy. have a good one swfloridaguy

I don't know if you realize this, but the fight is over everyone can go home now.

Thanks Thug for the chat, as always good clowning. And today is Thursday, 'I Like Thug Day'! ;)

• Upvote 1

Hi Thug, I just wanted to say hello to you and thank you for bringing this information over to us.... :hug:

I don't know if you realize this, but the fight is over everyone can go home now.

Thanks Thug for the chat, as always good clowning. And today is Thursday, 'I Like Thug Day'! ;)

I have no idea what your talking about. Thanks thug, i love your intro's

YUP Ziggie! biggrin.gif

Happy Thug Day! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Yo Snap ! :o I'm Feelin' Some Major Thug Luv On This Thread ! B)

Heh, Heh, Heh !

(Texting My Witty + Debonair Clown Laugh From My IPhone While Accidentally Walking Into A Parked Car)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Is it swfloridaguy or swfloridaguru? You know what they say about being grouped by association. seems your in tight with some local gurus. enjoy your time and dont let thosegurus drive you crazy. have a good one swfloridaguy

I see your point...................like the LOPster gang. Valid point