Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni, SWFG, BGG + Poppy3 Chat ! 7/16/12

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Taunting The Lopsters With A Shrimp Fork + A Squirt Gun Full Of Hot Butter !

[bGG] So the news is like a roller coaster today – Maliki’s speech has got everyone all p!ssed off. (He really looks like a dictator in full bloom)…

[bGG] They are wanting to get Al-Mutlag before Parliament for a full vote on him too – won’t go anywhere…[sWFloridaGuy] BGG oy vey [bGG] Najafi has met with all the honchos in the NA – and Maliki (something is up with that – I’m tellin’ ya’)..

[bGG] Sadr is staying home – why???

[sWFloridaGuy] BGG You think they are getting closer to reaching a deal or farther?

[bGG] Sadr forced some guy to leave the country. (doubt it)…

[bGG] Barzani nixes a visit by Maliki – wonder why??

[bGG] Maliki gets in a fistfight with one of his own council members who is sick of his BS rhetoric about “smuggling oil” – they are selling it Dumb Dumb!! You won’t cut them in on their fair share – so they are selling it!!!

[bGG] SWFloridaGuy – one way or the other – closer.

[bGG] and Iraqi Gov’t forces close Mosques to the Sunni’s – got to love this double standard in racism!![satrib] If this did not have so much at stake…I swear, it is almost comical [bGG] We’re only about freedom and liberty when it suits our current electoral race!!

[satrib] Maliki in a fistfight…lol….love to see that

[bGG] satrib – I saw the guy, he’s brave, but had no chance.

[satrib] unbelievable

[bGG] Maliki re-instated some ex-Army officers (whom he had nixed a while back) and suspiciously one of them was immediately assasinated.

[bGG] then one of Barzani’s own bodyguards reportedly tried to assassinate him!! Guess who paid him?? Hmmmmmmm….

[bGG] and I’m just getting started!!

[satrib] You sure this isn’t a movie????

[bGG] I’m teling you – not even Hammerhead could make all this stuff up if he tried really, really hard…

[bGG] which begs the queston – why does he???

[bGG] some folks are just too lazy to read.

[bGG] dem’ books is fer’ rich peples… BBIAB

[kaperoni] Just dropped in to see what everyone what doing?

[poppy3] goy rich friends BGG is fireing on all cylinders tonight. He has been reading all the stuff I told you there was a full load of smoke being posted yesterday evening and today all day and most of it is so ficticious its funny. hang tight all this will shake out soon and we will see the facts. MUCH TO BE LEARNED OVER THE NEXT 48 HOURS. BUT ONE THING FOR SURE WE ARE ALL WINNERS. GLORY GLORY POPPY3

[kaperoni] Can i share part of a chat with everyone i did today?

[milndollarbabe] kaperoni of course

[poppy3] kaperoni turn it loose friend poppy3

[poppy3] PH

[kaperoni] ok sir ty

[kaperoni] Here is the article…There are several with the same name.

[kaperoni] The Central Bank will not be able to replace the currency early next year – Date: Monday 16/7/2012 1:29

http://www.iraqi.dk/news/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34756:2012-07-16-04-14-27&catid=105:2009-08-03-21-13-46&Itemid=357

[kaperoni] Quote… “Deputy of Iraqi coalition/block/Hassan Salman Al-Bayati, the Central Bank’s inability to replace currency early in (2013), because he was unable to resolve print new currency arrangements zeros deleted and did not agree on appropriate slogans reflecting the culture of Iraq.”

[kaperoni] The CBI is stating because of the delays, due to the layout decisions on the new currency, they will issue the smaller bills to cover in the meantime. That is spectacular news for us!

[kaperoni] The CBI is NOT stopping. The articles about 2014 are simply stating the new currency with the Kurdish language will not be ready as expected in time for the 2013 budget. So, what the CBI is going to do…is use the dinar that is already printed.

[milndollarbabe] they can just issue the ones already printed yearssssssss ago

[kaperoni] Yes, now we have confirmation that back in 2003 when the 3 zero notes were printed, they also printed lower denoms. Here is the next quote…

[kaperoni] “And: the balancing (2013) will be issued in the current currency and not new not being ready for circulation, old currency will remain for two years in trading in the market until they are withdrawn gradually.”

[milndollarbabe] they printed 14 denoms back then

[kaperoni] Let me break this down…. They are say they are going to use the existing currency, which is not new for the balance of 2013. Because the new is not ready for circulation. Awesome stuff!

[sWFloridaGuy] kaperoni Hey there buddy great to see you. Have loved your recent calls and posts.

[kaperoni] These notes are within the same family and will be introduced and the rate rises. There is no value unless the rate rises.

[bGG] kaperoni – My thoughts exactly.

[kaperoni] So there,…we have confirmation that smaller denoms do exist.

[kaperoni]

[milndollarbabe] kaperoni i honestly never knew why this was a big deal when they already had the lower denoms printed and waiting o go

[kaperoni] hi bgg, swfg, the Buzz

[bGG] Of course – I’ve said it all along.

[bGG] They printed all of them at once.

[kaperoni] miln I i agree

[kaperoni] Think that was the plan all along to use them

[milndollarbabe] a long time ago i saw the invoices for the total of 14

[kaperoni] nice

[bGG] Great cerebral analysis though.

[kaperoni] it’s always been one of the “grey” rumors

[milndollarbabe] but this proves too others!

[kaperoni] yup

[milndollarbabe] yes youre right…good to have solid new info to show everyone

[kaperoni] U got a call tonight?

[bGG] Nope.

[kaperoni] oh

[bGG] You??

[kaperoni] no

[bGG] I just called Poppy.

BGG] he said – “he said – call me back later”…

[kaperoni] i saw an article a few days ago

[kaperoni] that said they will keep the 500, 250, and 50 in circulation

[kaperoni] so that confirms no LOP if true

[kaperoni] they cannot have notes worth more than the larger

[kaperoni] 3 zero

[milndollarbabe] kaperoni yes for sure and the fact that both run concurrent for a time period also proves no lop

[kaperoni] yes

[bGG] kaperoni – great point.

[kaperoni] but i always look for more

[kaperoni] the lopster force is getting bigger these days

[milndollarbabe] oh i just ignore them….i gave up years ago of trying to reason

[kaperoni] nah, that half the fun for me

[sWFloridaGuy] kaperoni Aint that the truth. I’ve spent the last month debating them over at Dinar Vets.

[kaperoni] to give them something they cannot argue with

[kaperoni] well that all i had.

[kaperoni] hope it helped some. i got to run

[sWFloridaGuy] It’s exhausting, they demand proof. Like that is at all logical or attainable and if you can’t provide it, then they maintain a RV must be an impossiblity.

[kaperoni] BGG, Poppy3 great work

[sWFloridaGuy] kaperoni Great seeing you.

[milndollarbabe] SWFloridaGuy yet they stay around to argue about it

[sWFloridaGuy] milndollarbabe EXACTLY.

[bGG] kaperoni – Thanks!! You too – let’s do a call sometime.

[bGG] “Khalidi: the coming days will see the resolution of the crisis in Parliament” – this one points at one of 2 solutions…acceptance of the reform paper or interrogation of Maliki.

[bGG] and I don’t think any of them care which at this point.

[milndollarbabe] me either i just want it done and over with and they can spend the next 100 years fighting over it

• Upvote 5

Again the fact remains that there has been no article so far come up that states that they "are not taking out the 250, etc" from circulation. Also, again I reiterate the fact that no where in this article does it state ANYTHING about lower denoms. I'm asking for proof from noone. I'm simply stating facts, so please take it with a grain of salt.

heyyyy if they had the 500 ,, the 250 ,, and the 50 ------> remember when they came out and said the 50 would be equal too 43.oo ,,,,, now it is starting too fall into place ,,,, i`ll try too find that one ---- brb

• Upvote 3

What amazes me is that Kaperoni and SWFG are associated with BGG and Poopy3, two of the biggest BS gurus out there, they were calling rv every week last year along with Okie, I just can't believe it, don't know what to make of this. :unsure:

Kap was just wanting to share what he had found with the whole dinar community, and he knows BGG and Poppy have a big audience, something he inexplicably lacks. It's nice that there are only ever 5-15 of us in his chat room, because there's not the mindless chatter you get most other places, but it limits his ability to get his message out.

• Upvote 4

Kap was just wanting to share what he had found with the whole dinar community, and he knows BGG and Poppy have a big audience, something he inexplicably lacks. It's nice that there are only ever 5-15 of us in his chat room, because there's not the mindless chatter you get most other places, but it limits his ability to get his message out.

I understand that when you have good infomation to share you want to reach as many as possible, what would you think of Adam if he went on Okie's site to share news would you think of Adam the same way, just remember good or bad news travels fast, and this is just my opinion, I'm not trying to change anybody's mind.

• Upvote 4

What amazes me is that Kaperoni and SWFG are associated with BGG and Poopy3, two of the biggest BS gurus out there, they were calling rv every week last year along with Okie, I just can't believe it, don't know what to make of this. :unsure:

Exactly what I was thinking, Tony. Wrong crowd to associate with if you want to be seen as a level-headed seeker of Dinar truth.

• Upvote 1

I have a great amount of respect for Kaperoni and SWFG, and I will say that I landed over at BGG's place after knowing SWFG from here, and saw that he posted there. SWFG initiates dialogue and provides information there, but does not get involved in the pumping that I have seen, and avoids a date and rate like the plague, and BGG and Poppy are the biggest pumpers I have seen. I see SWFG sharing the information he has only. When I saw Kaperoni post at BGGs, I was taken back.

My little dinarland fell apart for a moment: two people I regard at BGG's. Hair on fire!. What I think is going on is that they are just like Scooter: he would go anyplace when asked to provide information for people that needed it. Simple. I think this may be the case here for Kaperoni and SWFG. Simple. They are at other sites sharing information that is good news for us.

Both gentlemen do a lot to bring information to the dinar community and their information is posted on many sites. I imagine we will get SWFG's input on this, and I welcome it.

I have been scrutinizing where I get my info lately more than I have in the past, but I can tell the difference when I am looking for entertainment and when I am looking for factual information. Thug is the only one that does that does both for me! B)

I must admit I enjoy the entertainment sometimes because the news is so slow, but sometimes I feel I need a can of Raid. Pesky little things! :P

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I have a great amount of respect for Kaperoni and SWFG, and I will say that I landed over at BGG's place after knowing SWFG from here, and saw that he posted there. SWFG initiates dialogue and provides information there, but does not get involved in the pumping that I have seen, and avoids a date and rate like the plague, and BGG and Poppy are the biggest pumpers I have seen. I see SWFG sharing the information he has only. When I saw Kaperoni post at BGGs, I was taken back.

My little dinarland fell apart for a moment: two people I regard at BGG's. Hair on fire!. What I think is going on is that they are just like Scooter: he would go anyplace when asked to provide information for people that needed it. Simple. I think this may be the case here for Kaperoni and SWFG. Simple. They are at other sites sharing information that is good news for us.

Both gentlemen do a lot to bring information to the dinar community and their information is posted on many sites. I imagine we will get SWFG's input on this, and I welcome it.

I have been scrutinizing where I get my info lately more than I have in the past, but I can tell the difference when I am looking for entertainment and when I am looking for factual information. Thug is the only one that does that does both for me! B)

I must admit I enjoy the entertainment sometimes because the news is so slow, but sometimes I feel I need a can of Raid. Pesky little things! :P

I agree that they're both class guys, but I don't think you would see Adam or Scooter over there, it just hit me the wrong way that's all, I will still read their posts and enjoy it.

Exactly what I was thinking, Tony. Wrong crowd to associate with if you want to be seen as a level-headed seeker of Dinar truth.

That's my thought too.

• Upvote 2

BGG is a newshound and can't stand Okie's hype. Why do you think he left OOM. Give me a break. As far as what you think of me, could care less.

I agree that they're both class guys, but I don't think you would see Adam or Scooter over there, it just hit me the wrong way that's all, I will still read their posts and enjoy it.

That's my thought too.

I've been banned from OOM. I've been banned from 3s. I've been banned from Intel4u. I've been banned from Cap's corner. I've been banned from Hammer chat. You know why, because I went there to confront the hypers and if you've ever read my posts, you know where I stand. BGG is a newshound. Once again, I don't need your approval to hang out with newshounds. I also hang out at Bondlady's corner, Kaperoni's and Dinar Vets. Should I check in with you before I leave?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I guess you haven't read the whole thread, I didn't say anything bad about you or Kap, I don't like those two pumpers over there.

Right.. You even wrote you enjoy his posts... But... You talked about associating with some folks... Which to him was enough to get him started ( and pissed).....

• Upvote 3

BGG is a newshound and can't stand Okie's hype. Why do you think he left OOM. Give me a break. As far as what you think of me, could care less.

I've been banned from OOM. I've been banned from 3s. I've been banned from Intel4u. I've been banned from Cap's corner. I've been banned from Hammer chat. You know why, because I went there to confront the hypers and if you've ever read my posts, you know where I stand. BGG is a newshound. Once again, I don't need your approval to hang out with newshounds. I also hang out at Bondlady's corner, Kaperoni's and Dinar Vets. Should I check in with you before I leave?

I can't tell you where to go or who to hang out with and I'm not trying to, I don't even know you, my point was that those two and others have hurt a lot of people by feeding them wrong information and calling rv every week, if you don't believe me you can still find their posts here from last year, I would never associate myself with people like that, but if it doesn't bother you then there's nothing I can do for you, I know it doesn't matter to you what I think, but my respect for you is gone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I can't tell you where to go or who to hang out with and I'm not trying to, I don't even know you, my point was that those two and others have hurt a lot of people by feeding them wrong information and calling rv every week, if you don't believe me you can still find their posts here from last year, I would never associate myself with people like that, but if it doesn't bother you then there's nothing I can do for you, I know it doesn't matter to you what I think, but my respect for you is gone.

I don't think you need to give him any explanations.....SWFGuy is intelligent ( that much is clear) so he should have understood by himself the issue in associating with such elements..

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Right.. You even wrote you enjoy his posts... But... You talked about associating with some folks... Which to him was enough to get him started ( and pissed).....

So you're telling me that if Adam posted over there it wouldn't bother you, and you would still trust Adam's opinion? even though those two are compared to Okie.

SWFG, I think we are looking at a black and white issue that has become gray. Period. BGG and Poppy are not respected by some. Black. We have a high regard for Kap and SWFG. White. You mix the two, and you get gray.

We just wanted an understanding. Simple. You don't need to provide one. That's up to you.

I do agree that BGG is a newshound, and I enjoy reading his blog, but he is pumping dinar, or he just greatly admires a certain dinar seller.

SWFG, we like you and we respect you. We wanted to understand where you are coming from, that's all. If we didn't have respect for you, no one would have asked.

• Upvote 3

Here's a sample of what was posted by them

8:22 AM [poppy3] good morning all i hope everyone across the board is right and vote is completed this morning and the budget and rv are released today we truly should see the live rate at the banks tomorrow as every site and every researcher has predicted. Weather proven right or wrong at this time i agree with all of them that the information that has been made available and all the political movements have shown the rv is in their plans for implementation as soon as possible.. Poppy3

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98393-poppy-3-from-another-site/#ixzz20vZ7bueO

Poppy3 as posted by Highhopes Thursday Afternoon PTR Forum

12/15/2011

poppy3] OK rich friends here is my assessment (THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL EVALUATION ) of the next day or so and what is happening in regards to when we will hear the announcement. Nothing has us holding up the RV at this time.We should have much better information by 5pm tomorrow.

Most of you know I have been saying for two weeks that I didn't feel if we went past the 15th then I thought it would be Jan 1st befroe we have our next best chance for the RV. However these latest announcements publicly and the announcement of the public world wide recognitions makes me think yes they are going to push it all the way NOW.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/95647-poppy3-as-posted-by-highhopes-thursday-afternoon-ptr-forum-12152011/#ixzz20vbcCMHx

• Upvote 1