Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Kaperoni Chat 7/16/2012

katie45

Warning please do not feed the Lopsters.

Feeding Lopster's will build their dependence on them returning for free information and thus they will not be able to search for articles etc. on their own. ie feed themselves and unfortunatly leads to starvation.

Again please do not feed the Lopsters

Thank You.

They are legitimate questions.....

If they cant be answered, then there is no validity to the statements being made.....I dont know about other sites, but this one is about being informed, engaged and prepared....how can you be those without asking questions and searching for answers??

If you can post about a topic, be prepared to be questioned about the material....and if you cant provide answers to those questions, or links to support your statements, then you cant be taken serious....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ohhh this actually explains a lot..... you never post. ever, just question, challenge etc. the rational makes more sense now. Dont bring anything to the table just challenge. Interesting phylosophy.

Well one challenge for you Keep. Just Post I would love to here more of your opinion and I mean that but with articles and something that you bring to the table. Not just beating up someone who is trying.

It is a lot harder to provide research and data I promise. which is why I dont post. so you can come right back at me for that I guess.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ohhh this actually explains a lot..... you never post. ever, just question, challenge etc. the rational makes more sense now. Dont bring anything to the table just challenge. Interesting phylosophy.

Well one challenge for you Keep. Just Post I would love to here more of your opinion and I mean that but with articles and something that you bring to the table. Not just beating up someone who is trying.

It is a lot harder to provide research and data I promise. which is why I dont post. so you can come right back at me for that I guess.

I actually used to post a lot....should I just go back through and repost everything on every topic I made?

You get to the point to where almost everything has been addressed....right now we can only sit back and see if the CBI follows through with their plan....so in the meantime while all these "gurus" are posting "new" information, I only try to verify what they say....and in this case Im not beating anyone up....just asking questions....he seems so sure of what he is saying but there is nothing to back his statements.

So should I just accept what he is saying as fact? Or anyone for that matter? How do you learn anything if you just take everything as the truth without verifying it? blink.gif

Like for instance Kap saying there was an article stating they are keeping the 500 and 250 in circulation, that they are NOT being taken out.....so where is this article? It would seem that would be HOT news across all the forums but its a little strange how he is the only one that has seen it.....

And he also states that the article he is addressing is talking about releasing the long awaited lower denoms from 2003, but the article is saying that since the NEW currency will not be ready, that they will continue to issue the CURRENT currency.

So so so sorry for not accepting what he is saying as the truth.....little hard to believe hearsay....maybe thats good enough for you, but I prefer something a little more substantial....

• Upvote 2

Well point taken Keep.

I actually look at like this, if it is opinion and not backed up with something of substance than it is exactly that opinion. This applies to just about everyone on the forum there are some opinions I really pay attension to like Adams and handful of others. These guys who are for the most part producing documentation consistantly, ie news hounds etc register much more leadway.

But at the end of the day it is opinion, the investment is generally a speculative researched gamble based on some hopefully quality educated guesses after gathering as much data as you can.

Kap's articles are brought to the forum, he doesnt post here at least from what Ive seen, the information is brought over I like it because some have articles and the rest needs a link to back it up which makes it fun hunting them up. honestly I find them sometimes others I dont, but I like the info and opinion.

So is taking what he says enough for me only? No, everyone's opinion is just that an assumption. needs to be correlated with something of substance.

But half of our science books and extrapulated theories are not proven either. But some can be close enough to build a bomb that works.

There is substance in a lot of these threads, eat the fish spit out the bones.

Yes I do still appreciate your posts, backed with facts even if it has been demonstrated before it adds to the credibility of what you say. it resonates as fact not of opinion, or sarcasm and if it is a fact than yes I really want to here it. As many posts as you take on though holy cow that would be a full time job and I know your already spending a lot of time on here.

have a good one.

• Upvote 1