Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Kaperoni Chat 7/16/2012

katie45

Kaperoni: I talked about this on the CC last night, so if anyone wants more information, get the July 15th call and listen.

Kaperoni: Here is the article…There are several with the same name.

Kaperoni: Parliament: The Central Bank will not be able to replace the currency early next year - Date: Monday 16/7/2012 1:29

Kaperoni: http://www.iraqi.dk/news/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34756:2012-07-16-04-14-27&catid=105:2009-08-03-21-13-46&Itemid=357

Kaperoni: Quote…

Kaperoni: “Deputy of Iraqi coalition/block/Hassan Salman Al-Bayati, the Central Bank's inability to replace currency early in (2013), because he was unable to resolve print new currency arrangements zeros deleted and did not agree on appropriate slogans reflecting the culture of Iraq.”

Kaperoni: The CBI is stating because of the delays, due to the layout decisions on the new currency, they will issue the smaller bills to cover in the meantime. That is spectacular news for us!

Kaperoni: The CBI is NOT stopping. The articles about 2014 are simply stating the new currency with the Kurdish language will not be ready as expected in time for the 2013 budget. So, what the CBI is going to do…is use the dinar that is already printed.

Kaperoni: Yes, now we have confirmation that back in 2003 when the 3 zero notes were printed, they also printed lower denoms. Here is the next quote…

Kaperoni: “And: the balancing (2013) will be issued in the current currency and not new not being ready for circulation, old currency will remain for two years in trading in the market until they are withdrawn gradually.”

Kaperoni: Let me break this down…. They are say they are going to use the existing currency, which is not new for the balance of 2013. Because the new is not ready for circulation. Awesome stuff!

Kaperoni: These notes are within the same family and will be introduced and the rate rises. There is no value unless the rate rises.

Kaperoni: So there,…we have confirmation that smaller denoms do exist.

Kaperoni: Done.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

At no point in time in that article(s) does it imply that the "already printed" denoms will be issued. That is a far fetched mis-construed interpretation of what is being said. Don't believe me? Have someone fleutn in Arabic translate articles such as this for you. I've used two translators for this one, and also forwarded Kaps interpretation to them. Needless to say, Kap is way off and is adding informtaion that is not in the article: I.e. The old denoms being released. Wow. Talk about pumpers.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 17

At no point in time in that article(s) does it imply that the "already printed" denoms will be issued. That is a far fetched mis-construed interpretation of what is being said. Don't believe me? Have someone fleutn in Arabic translate articles such as this for you. I've used two translators for this one, and also forwarded Kaps interpretation to them. Needless to say, Kap is way off and is adding informtaion that is not in the article: I.e. The old denoms being released. Wow. Talk about pumpers.

There are many pumpers on this site. They are easy to detect. Read carefully members!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

That is quite typical of Kaperoni.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

What's he pumping t-shirts and hats? Give me a break.

Here are other versions of similar articles.

And: that the budget (2013) Current currency will be issued and not new because they are not ready to trade, the old The currency will remain for two years in trading in the market to be withdrawn gradually.

And between: the budget (2013) will be issued the current currency and not new because they are not ready to trade, the old The currency will remain for two years in trading in the market to be withdrawn gradually.

and: that the budget (2013) will be issued currency, the current is not new because they are not ready for circulation, The currency the old will remain for two years in trading in the market to be withdrawn gradually

And: the balancing (2013) will be issued in the current currency and not new not being ready for circulation, old currency will remain for two years in trading in the market until they are withdrawn gradually.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

One thing that I am quite sure of....KAPERONI IS NOT A PUMPER!!! What a crock of ignorance to even suggest such a stupid thing. You may not agree with him on everything and that is ok (maybe not too wise) but to call him a pumper is absolutely ridiculous and proves that you have only listened to other uninformed negative people.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I can read Arabic I read it I had my mom read it. I don't see where he added anything so you really should not assume if kap added anything and start callin him a pumper. Not tryin to start **** but it is what it is.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

I can read Arabic I read it I had my mom read it. I don't see where he added anything so you really should not assume if kap added anything and start callin him a pumper. Not tryin to start **** but it is what it is.

• Upvote 2

this kind of sounds like they are saying { old notes will remain in circulation for 2 more years : 25,ooo 50,ooo plus the lower notes they have 500 and 250 or 200 what ever that one is } but i think every one is wayyyyy trigger happy ,,, slow down and wait folks ,,, bickering will not make it change any faster { not bashing anyone ,,, just realx a bit :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

this kind of sounds like they are saying { old notes will remain in circulation for 2 more years : 25,ooo 50,ooo plus the lower notes they have 500 and 250 or 200 what ever that one is } but i think every one is wayyyyy trigger happy ,,, slow down and wait folks ,,, bickering will not make it change any faster { not bashing anyone ,,, just realx a bit smile.gif

50,000 really ..... dont think i've ever seen one of them .....because it never existed !!! .... no such thing buddy 25,000 is the biggest denom they have

lower denoms are 500, 250, 50 which are already in circulation ...... i have loads of them !!

• Upvote 1

One thing that I am quite sure of....KAPERONI IS NOT A PUMPER!!! What a crock of ignorance to even suggest such a stupid thing. You may not agree with him on everything and that is ok (maybe not too wise) but to call him a pumper is absolutely ridiculous and proves that you have only listened to other uninformed negative people.

I would highly call myself uninformed. I have traded currencies for 32 years, have taught economics for 27 years and have been to Iraq 7 times. I also happen to have some very reputable collegues from over the years who are in the trading/banking business all over the world - including Iraq. So if for one minute you think I am "informed" by reading internet forums alone, you are mistaken. Sincere apologies for going against the grain and not agreeing with Mr. Kap. Its not hard to see that he has been wrong in the past on countless occasions, please read past chats of his for clarification.

As a side note, I bought IQD 8 or so years ago, as a currency trader. It wasn't until the internet got hold of an RV dream that the talk of lops,gurus, pumpers etc came around. I'm guessing most people on these forums wernt in possession of IQD until they eheard about it as a get-rich-quick scheme. I still hold onto my IQD because my experience and knowledge (and colleagues) all stand by the original reason I bought it...because it wil go up in value. Anyone who knows anything about currencies knows that even 3 time increase in investment is unheard of so that will be worth it to me. Currencies simply do not increase by 100,000 percent. That would disrupt the entire system and cause disasterous consequences. So back to the main topic, my dear, I am highly knowledgeable on this topic and I have yet to be wron in my statements. Kap has been wrong and I'm simply stating my opinion that I disagree with his interpretation. The "current currency" is simply a continuation of the currency that already exists, not lower denoms. Please accept that as my opinion and do not challenge my expertise.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The article says, the cbi is unable to replace the currency early 2013, because the cbi was unable to resolve printing the new currency.

And somehow, it is turned into the cbi will replace the currency,and they will use the lower lds that were already printed. hats off to anyone who can take this article and turn it into the opposite of what it says.

• Upvote 3

The article says, the cbi is unable to replace the currency early 2013, because the cbi was unable to resolve printing the new currency.

And somehow, it is turned into the cbi will replace the currency,and they will use the lower lds that were already printed. hats off to anyone who can take this article and turn it into the opposite of what it says.

Thank you sir, this is my point exactly and the way the articles were translated to me. Nowhere in those articles does it say anything about lower denoms, it simply states that the same currency will be continued.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you get that they are releasing these so called lower denoms from 2003 when they are simply saying that they will continue to issue the CURRENT currency in 2013 because the NEW currency is not ready???

Sorry Katie, but he IS adding information that simply is not there....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Warning please do not feed the Lopsters.

Feeding Lopster's will build their dependence on them returning for free information and thus they will not be able to search for articles etc. on their own. ie feed themselves and unfortunatly leads to starvation.

Again please do not feed the Lopsters

Thank You.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Warning please do not feed the Lopsters.

Feeding Lopster's will build their dependence on them returning for free information and thus they will not be able to search for articles etc. on their own. ie feed themselves and unfortunatly leads to starvation.

Again please do not feed the Lopsters

Thank You.

Send a note to shabbibi at the cbi. he continuously feeds the lopsters. wait, shabbi is the head lopster.

• Upvote 1