Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki reveals requesting parliament to host him to speak about “violations”

Carrello

Maliki reveals requesting parliament to host him to speak about “violations”

July 16th, 2012

The Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, revealed that he requested “The parliament to host him to speak about the violations committed against the political regime.”

A statement by Maliki’s office received by All Iraq News Agency (AIN) quoted him as saying “The adherence to the constitution is the only way to settle any crisis that faces the country,” noting that “Investigating any official has to be preceded by neutrality in dealing with the constitution.”

“The parliament does not respond till now to my request to host me in an exceptional session to talk about the violations,” the statement concluded.

My link

***///

Pot calling the kettle there!

(like somebody else we knows campaign deputy calling the OTHER guy a FELON! :lol: )

I don't recall any campaign deputies calling the opposition a felon. That would imply that an individual had been tried and convicted, therefore a felon.

I do recall Stephanie Cutter saying Romney's SEC filings for 1999-2002, if inacurrate, would be a felony, but they never called Romney a felon, unless it was twisted on Fox, of course.

Is this what you are referring to?

“Investigating any official has to be preceded by neutrality in dealing with the constitution.”

What is he up to? unsure.gif

Thanks Carrello

smile.gif

You're welcome, Maggie May. I hope you are getting some relief today. Pretty nice here today.

get all parliment members inside the arena and start the ---> talk <---- and then have the troops that are behind him surround and arrest all of them :o i don`t trust this guy as far as i can throw a camel

Easy on the Kamel abuse, Jeep. They have a strong union. B)

Maliki is really weak on defense, but he is very good on the offensive! If he can stay on the offensive, he can keep them off his back, and avoid the no confidence vote.

Personally, I find Maliki very offensive!!

Just get it together, and we can move on!!!

Go RV!!!

<_<<_<

• Upvote 1