Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

if iraq rvs .. they wont need to drill oil

leesburg

still wondering... why would they need to drill if they just get that money simply because they have oil?

if i was them id hang on to that oil .. and never sell it .. if your currency gets up graded simply because you have oil .... negs mean you cant answer the question here

This is not up to Iraq alone , this is so much more complex , money has two values , one is in country where it is used daily as a medium of exchange, and the other is Internationally , The significance is when their currency is reinstated and internationally traded it will buy things. Now it is so worthless that it is useless internationally , most calculators cannot handle the numbers and so they buy and sell in US dollars. The currency we provided them compliments of Saddam and his deposits in US banks. The fact is very few of us myself included are knowledgeable enough to discuss this intelligently. I have began readomg and studying two years ago and the more I learn the more I realize I do not know. Once their currency revalues significantly there purchasing power will go up and the cost of living will go down , then the standard of living will improve and eventually the average Iraqi will benefit . Keep in mind those people who have no dinar and those who have no dollars this will not make any significant difference in there standard of living in the short term , only when welfare trickels down and the infrastructure improves. The idea that they will all be running around with pockets full of money is just fantasy , broke is broke and it is only the wealthy that will be able to hold cheap dinars and then either benefit from increased purchasing power or exchange them for some other currency to purchase things internationally. Just saying Boon

• Upvote 3

Do you consider yourself a Christian? May I ask what are your plans for your profit?

CHURCH BUSES to pick up CHILDREN to take to CHURCH!! And to help this part of my Community which is what they do!! This is their Motto: If the Bible says it, we believe it and that settles it! Recycling Human Lives since 1987!

The Promise Land is a place that cares for the hurting! Whether it be children with emotional scars or behavioral problems. Abused women and their children. Men and women with drug and alcohol abuse problems. We offer a residential program for each of these groups of people.

No one can be sent here - you have to have a desire to come and want a real change in your life. People can't be helped unless they are willing to admit that they need and want help.

We are a church and our program is Christian based at the Promise Land Ranch. We strongly encourage the development and growth of the total person (mind, body and soul). We believe that the exploration and enhancement of an individual’s spirituality is a key part of that growth process. Church services are provided on campus and residents are encouraged to attend.

We understand that individuals whose lives are in troubled situations need an opportunity to get their lives back in order so they once again will have the opportunity to live normal, productive lives.

The Promise Land provides a treatment plan tailored to meet the needs of each resident. Group sessions, designed to use the Bible as the main source of reference, are conducted on a daily basis for all residents. http://www.facebook.com/promiselandmin?sk=info Check them out Great Folks!! :peace:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HERE WE GO AGAIN... OK MR SMARTNESS. I will help you with that issue of rectalitus.

I will give you a report and you can verify the story. There are many but again, people like you come here to be what? REALISTS? Well if you think this is a bad investment get the Hell Out! If you come here to ruffle feathers with your know it all doom and gloom knowledge please spare me.

Thanks for recognizing my genius buddy boy.

READ USA TODAY (front page) June 7th 2012. It isnt all positive, but it shows some direction. Since you like to think you are putting me in my place, here is just one of many examples. There is my small education for YOU personally. Now GFO!

Peace to the rest of you. :P

i ask a simnple question .. in a forum for questions .. and you say what .. ? im here to ruffle feathers .. then you tell me to what .. get the hell out ..

who are you .. ? .. im here for the long haul .. your here causing problems .... and you tell me to what ? ... gfo .. whats that mean ..or are you to little to say those words .. .. look if you dont like this question .. then you should get the hell out .. hows that .. we dont need trouble makers like you ..butting in .. with out a clue as to what your talking about .. and you proved that .... .. im sorry but i have to ignore trouble makers like you .. so you will need to direct your comments elsewhere .. you dont exist any more ... have a nice life

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i ask a simnple question .. in a forum for questions .. and you say what .. ? im here to ruffle feathers .. then you tell me to what .. get the hell out ..

who are you .. ? .. im here for the long haul .. your here causing problems .... and you tell me to what ? ... gfo .. whats that mean ..or are you to little to say those words .. .. look if you dont like this question .. then you should get the hell out .. hows that .. we dont need trouble makers like you ..butting in .. with out a clue as to what your talking about .. and you proved that .... .. im sorry but i have to ignore trouble makers like you .. so you will need to direct your comments elsewhere .. you dont exist any more ... have a nice life

LOL, I guess we simply dont agree with eachothers oppinion. The difference is I dont shot this investment or IRAQ and its development down.

I gave you an article as proof. This is your response. Like I said about educating people... some want to read and learn and grasp knowledge and some just want to find what they can to support their belief. Sorry you dont like it. GFO can mean many things. Go Find Others... Good Friendly Options... Or my way of saying go find another place to air your bad attitude. Now you can put it on me and that is fine by me. You can ignore me too. I just go by the constant negitivity of the few who come here screaming it is never going to amount to much etc. Or who say to me I am not giving facts when I do.

PEACE is something some of us try to live by. Optimism is also some thing some of us live by. I keep asking why the humbug types keep coming here? What do they get out of it? Maybe you can answer that for me. Thanks in advance.

:P

Lastly you didnt come asking anything that I responded to. You made your point known and then asked if I had anything to back up my points. You also trashed what I had to say.

I wish you the best of luck on this as a Dinar Holder like my self.

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Look...iraq's currency will be based on the nation's total worth in resources & future growth potentials. Oil is part of the equation. Iraq must drill for oil to sustain it's future worth.

100% true and there is more to an RV than just that. At times it is frustrating to express that this is much more complex than simply looking at OIL PRODUCTION or GOLD... There is security of the government, ore production and gas, precious stones and metals, food production, other sources of energy, military protection and the list goes on. They must have a currency recognized by the WTO in order to be approved for trade within the WTO. This is not as simple as some here would try to leave others to believe or what some try to link in a simple structure.

IMHO we will all do well and this will benefit IRAQ as one of the strongest currencies in the M.E. as has been said in numerous articles. We wait with baited anticipation.

Peace.

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2

thats a very unfair statement because you are NOT christ and you do not know what dwells in peoples hearts of what they want to do with the blessing when this happens. You are so quick to judge jackster. Many people that are invested are Christians and really wanna help others out of the goodness of their hearts not everyone buys into the dinar for greed. Some do, some dont. Bottom line.

"Blessing" Hahahahahahahahahah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

still wondering... why would they need to drill if they just get that money simply because they have oil?

if i was them id hang on to that oil .. and never sell it .. if your currency gets up graded simply because you have oil .... negs mean you cant answer the question here

Why does the usa collect taxes? I mean the dollar is a high value currency. Negs mean you ask silly questions here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LOL Wow after reading what you explained in the first post it all makes sense...

I guess it is easy and they have only oil and no other means in which to base their GDP. I suppose all the new construction and malls going up mean nothing too, because they are a country with nothing to stand on. Even the history there and tourism etc is a pipe dream. In fact the many oil wells going up and crazy amounts of oil also mean nothing because all they have to do is just RV. I just never even realized the simplicity of it all.

So now that we are done being sarcastic and simplifying this whole matter, do you have something worth talking about. Because to educate anyone here on the few details and facts that we do have is close to as frustrating as the wait involved in this Dinar.

To me this is a wasted post. Any more negative people in this site? Can we just have a tab where LOPsters and negative seekers can all pump one another?

I am sick of it. The rest of you PEACE and keep the news coming.

:unsure:

This is a nice and inspirational post.

But, how do the light the malls with 5 hours of electricity a day?

How do they build the malls, so they can light them 5 hours a day when there is no security or stability to keep the ones not working from wanting to break things and kill the others?

What happened to the dream of ATM distribution of oil profits to the people? No profits, and no power to plug them into.

All they have is oil. They have difficulty getting it out of the ground and transported due to non- existent security and little stability.

They don't have the refinery power to even produce their own gasoline needs.

They depend on imported foodstuffs, clothing, equipment, and the things that don't make electricity, but give something for the insurgents to either break, or kill people with.

These folks could play Monopoly for over a year before anyone could get a house built on State Street and have power to run the refrigerator.

The concept of energy as the ability to do work is broken down into 2 basic flavors; potential and kinetic.

Iraq possesses Potential energy by the tanker full .

However, it is the kinetic thingy that they are having trouble with.

Kurdistan, OTHO, has malls, electricity, tourism, safety, security and stability.

What is Baghdad doing about that?

They are buying weapon systems with the money they could be using to turn the lights on, provide water and sanitation, and benefit their citizens.

How long before they try to take over Kurdistan, or bomb it into dust so it can excell in poverty; in Baghdad's image.

Again, they have potential energy, but haven't been very Sucessful in converting it into progress.

Sorry, that is reality. I truly wish it were different..

They have somehow managed to nearly completely squander all the good will and forgiveness of the world's economies - and have virtually nothing to show for it except oil.

They have enough oil to enjoy the comfort of poverty and dictatorship the rest of their lives...

That is their gift to the world; the oldest failed civilization in history - doing what is necessary to retain that distinction.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...