Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

if iraq rvs .. they wont need to drill oil

leesburg

why would iraq need to drill their oil if they rv trillions of dinars equal to a dollar ..

they could just walk around in their night gowns all day and never work

it makes sense to keep iraq broke .. so they have to sell their oil to survive ...heck russia could follow in iraqs foot steps and rv their currency to .. they have oil ...saudis too .. their dinars are only worth 27 cents in saudi arabia .. everyone could just rv ...if iraq does

heck just use iraq asa model . attack your neighboring country .. get sanctioned for 20 years .. get destroyed by war ... then your rich .. your suddenly worth trillions of dollars .. lol cause your country used to be worth something .. even though 20 years of sanctions destroyed everything

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 12

still wondering... why would they need to drill if they just get that money simply because they have oil?

if i was them id hang on to that oil .. and never sell it .. if your currency gets up graded simply because you have oil .... negs mean you cant answer the question here

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Well, I'm surely not an expert, but their currency is set way too low by the IMF for them to have an internationally tradeable currency. They're going to have to RV, sooner or later. They'll also need to RV so the residents can quit using the USD and start using their own currency. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 5

LOL Wow after reading what you explained in the first post it all makes sense...

I guess it is easy and they have only oil and no other means in which to base their GDP. I suppose all the new construction and malls going up mean nothing too, because they are a country with nothing to stand on. Even the history there and tourism etc is a pipe dream. In fact the many oil wells going up and crazy amounts of oil also mean nothing because all they have to do is just RV. I just never even realized the simplicity of it all.

So now that we are done being sarcastic and simplifying this whole matter, do you have something worth talking about. Because to educate anyone here on the few details and facts that we do have is close to as frustrating as the wait involved in this Dinar.

To me this is a wasted post. Any more negative people in this site? Can we just have a tab where LOPsters and negative seekers can all pump one another?

I am sick of it. The rest of you PEACE and keep the news coming.

:unsure:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

LOL Wow after reading what you explained in the first post it all makes sense...

I guess it is easy and they have only oil and no other means in which to base their GDP. I suppose all the new construction and malls going up mean nothing too, because they are a country with nothing to stand on. Even the history there and tourism etc is a pipe dream. In fact the many oil wells going up and crazy amounts of oil also mean nothing because all they have to do is just RV. I just never even realized the simplicity of it all.

So now that we are done being sarcastic and simplifying this whole matter, do you have something worth talking about. Because to educate anyone here on the few details and facts that we do have is close to as frustrating as the wait involved in this Dinar.

To me this is a wasted post. Any more negative people in this site? Can we just have a tab where LOPsters and negative seekers can all pump one another?

unsure.gif

emot-downsbravo.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

maybe you can explain this to all those who say iraq will rv their currency to a dollar per dinar .. because they have oil to back it up .... they would have to pump the oil first before they could sell it . i dont think they sold trillions of dollars worth of oil up front . do you ?.. their oil sales are around 80 billion a year now .. and in about 10 years they could be up to around 350 billion a year . in oil sales .. .. i guess those are the crazy amounts of oil your talking about ...come on there are some who say they are rving this year .. dont they need to have something... ive seen lots of pictures of iraq .... .. but its no california .. whos gdp is a trillion a year .... im not sure iraq will hit a trillion a year ever . do you think they will ?thats like 80 billion a month or more ..then they can be as rich as california .. some say iraq will save the global economy .. how will they do that ?.. by building malls ?

are you planning on touring iraq ? wow .. think you will make it out alive?.. i wish you would take the time to educate us all ... it was just yeaterday shabibbi said besides oil they dont have anything to offer ... call him up too and explain your tourism and mall thingy thing ..im sure he will make another statement right after your done ..that whole story got locked up because of boinkers that cant stand to here the truth .. even if its coming from the cbi ..thats the central bank of iraq if you dont know .. but im sure you know that ..

i wish you could just find the time to educate us .. i really do .. i guess your very busy now days .. sending people to do what .. ? .. pump each other ?.. what was it you said .. ?i forget .. keep the news coming .. as if your getting news .. when it comes out ya got to change the words around right because reading it word for word is wrong .. even if its .."news".. news ....lol.. your in the question section of this forum .. and your looking for news .. lol... you are one smart fella

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

maybe you can explain this to all those who say iraq will rv their currency to a dollar per dinar .. because they have oil to back it up .... they would have to pump the oil first before they could sell it . i dont think they sold trillions of dollars worth of oil up front . do you ?.. their oil sales are around 80 billion a year now .. and in about 10 years they could be up to around 350 billion a year . in oil sales .. .. i guess those are the crazy amounts of oil your talking about ...come on there are some who say they are rving this year .. dont they need to have something... ive seen lots of pictures of iraq .... .. but its no california .. whos gdp is a trillion a year .... im not sure iraq will hit a trillion a year ever . do you think they will ?thats like 80 billion a month or more ..then they can be as rich as california .. some say iraq will save the global economy .. how will they do that ?.. by building malls ?

are you planning on touring iraq ? wow .. think you will make it out alive?.. i wish you would take the time to educate us all ... it was just yeaterday shabibbi said besides oil they dont have anything to offer ... call him up too and explain your tourism and mall thingy thing ..im sure he will make another statement right after your done ..that whole story got locked up because of boinkers that cant stand to here the truth .. even if its coming from the cbi ..thats the central bank of iraq if you dont know .. but im sure you know that ..

i wish you could just find the time to educate us .. i really do .. i guess your very busy now days .. sending people to do what .. ? .. pump each other ?.. what was it you said .. ?i forget .. keep the news coming .. as if your getting news .. when it comes out ya got to change the words around right because reading it word for word is wrong .. even if its .."news".. news ....lol.. your in the question section of this forum .. and your looking for news .. lol... you are one smart fella

The oil is now, the rest is the future of Iraq. Keep doing your homework though, you just might make it yet. We might as well just RV the dollar and then we won't be Trillions of dollars in debt. Or we could just push the EASY button.

• Upvote 3

Yea, just like buying 1 million dinar for $1000 for the purpose of making $1 million. Greed abounds in dinarland, too.

thats a very unfair statement because you are NOT christ and you do not know what dwells in peoples hearts of what they want to do with the blessing when this happens. You are so quick to judge jackster. Many people that are invested are Christians and really wanna help others out of the goodness of their hearts not everyone buys into the dinar for greed. Some do, some dont. Bottom line.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

thats a very unfair statement because you are NOT christ and you do not know what dwells in peoples hearts of what they want to do with the blessing when this happens. You are so quick to judge jackster. Many people that are invested are Christians and really wanna help others out of the goodness of their hearts not everyone buys into the dinar for greed. Some do, some dont. Bottom line.

I was responding to another's post who said a particular person was greedy.

And you just said that 'some do buy into the dinar for greed'. I didn't say all did.

I didn't say you did. But, apparently my statement got you upset. For those that are not greedy, my statement will not stick.

Do you consider yourself a Christian? May I ask what are your plans for your profit?

• Upvote 1

Iraq will need a justification of the value of their currency regardless in my opinion.

Meaning … , gold, foreign currency reserves, oil back up the value.

Oil will still need to flow. It is the lifeblood of their economy.

The IQD has been stagnant at a program rate for over 3 years now ( 1170 –1166 ), and circumstances have improved economically and politically since then.

It would be safe to assume their reserves have increased as well. Which has actually been stated by the CBI.

I would even say the CBI has quite possibly stocked up on more gold to boost up their reserves.

Taking all that into account, I’m hoping an announcement is coming forth with a new program rate.

Furthermore, with some monetary policy changes, some tweaking here and there, a bigger increase in the dinar rate is quite possible.

Taking it up an ever further notch, if Iraq decides to only accept dinars as payment for oil, and gets most of the big power player buyers to jump on board. Then we’ve got an even stronger dinar, but the USD goes down the toilet.

Choose your poison I suppose.

All my opinion of course.

• Upvote 2

HERE WE GO AGAIN... OK MR SMARTNESS. I will help you with that issue of rectalitus.

I will give you a report and you can verify the story. There are many but again, people like you come here to be what? REALISTS? Well if you think this is a bad investment get the Hell Out! If you come here to ruffle feathers with your know it all doom and gloom knowledge please spare me.

Thanks for recognizing my genius buddy boy.

READ USA TODAY (front page) June 7th 2012. It isnt all positive, but it shows some direction. Since you like to think you are putting me in my place, here is just one of many examples. There is my small education for YOU personally. Now GFO!

Peace to the rest of you. :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I want to say to those who dont know me that I am sorry if what I say to some of the NAY SAYERS is a bit harsh, but I dont see the point in some coming here to completely throw dirty all over this process of expectation for the rest of us. They come here with a know it all attitude of doom and gloom in a speculative investment, whose true future action is as guarded as the codes we have for nukes!

IRAQ is in the process of building up QUICKLY! All you have to do is go back 2 years. Politically a lot has been accomplished and GPD, market investment, production, rebuilding is moving at incredible rates. Yet, some like to see a glass 3/4 full as empty! They live their lives as such. People who think they know it all piss off those of us who actually do... lol

I wish all of you educated, respectful, optimistic, helpful co Dinar Holders a great week and evening.

As always PEACE...

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hey LEESB. Why dont you compare China with California too.

After all Hillarious compared IRAQ to China... and I am thinking you might know better then her. Everyone has a truth and it is how you deliver it and in what context that makes you who you are. Speculation is a word some here have yet to look up. Also, where we get our facts? Do we trust the source? In the end though all of us would stand firmly convicted on weak grounds. All we can do is wait and hopefully keep our cool, in spite of some here...

;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1