Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady and Kaperoni 7-15

TonyDownTheShore

<p style="text-align: justify;">Member of the Finance Committee: the Central Bank would not be able to replace the currency early next year and lengthening changed would make it easy fraud<p style="text-align: justify;">Date: Sunday, 15-07-2012 02: 10 pm<p style="text-align: justify;">Baghdad (News) … Member of the Finance Committee noted Deputy of Iraqi coalition/block/Hassan Salman Al-Bayati, the Central Bank’s inability to replace currency early in (2013), because he was unable to resolve print new currency arrangements zeros deleted and did not agree on appropriate slogans reflecting the culture of Iraq.He said Al-Bayati (News Agency news) on Sunday: that the Central Bank has begun two years ago to study and take measures to replace the currency, but was unable to make these tasks, prompting the Bank to grant another year to remove obstacles that direct exchange.

Al-Bayati said: it’s supposed to be ready early in the Central Bank (2013) to replace the new currency zeros deleted, but was unable to make this task, indicating that the prolonged currency replacement will encourage some to find out all the details of mafias and facilitates forgery.

He added: that the deletion of zeros required Iraq to facilitate trading and facilitate greater monetary value to download a few classes.

And: the balancing (2013) will be issued in the current currency and not new not being ready for circulation, old currency will remain for two years in trading in the market until they are withdrawn gradually.

Member of the Finance Committee, called: the Central Bank and Ministry of finance and the Cabinet to speed up procedures for the new currency, so no delayed emergence of forged currency. over/21. Dr. o/

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D48696

BondLady] And: the balancing (2013) will be issued in the current currency and not new not being ready for circulation, old currency will remain for two years in trading in the market until they are withdrawn gradually. Member of the Finance Committee, called: the Central Bank and Ministry of finance and the Cabinet to speed up procedures for the new currency, so no delayed emergence of forged currency. over/21. Dr. o/

[kaperoni] since when does the CBI need more time?

[bondLady] not new

[bondLady] but old

[bondLady] cbi doesnt

[bondLady] but they made it possible

[bondLady] for every frickin crook in the middle east

[bondLady] to know what pics they was gonna put on an what denoms they was gonna do it

[bondLady] so shabs sees now what they were sayin about mafias

[bondLady] an counterfits

[bondLady] so he says ok

[bondLady] i wont ill wait

[bondLady] but

[bondLady] ill use the old

[bondLady] so do u think he means the ld’s from 2003

[bondLady] and to keep those for 2 yrs

[bondLady] while they make a new plan stan for the newer than 2003 ld’s

[bondLady] they cannot go 2 yrs without a rv

[kaperoni] i know

[bondLady] an if they make 2 coins a 25 an a 50 cent

[bondLady] an use kurd language on it

[bondLady] the kurds will be happy an know the rest will come later

[bondLady] an why would they counterfit 2 coins

[bondLady] not worth it

[bondLady] so this makes the most sense to me

[kaperoni] i saw an article yesterday that said the 500 and 250s will not be destroyed from the current currency

[bondLady] yes

[kaperoni] and will be used

[bondLady] see

[bondLady] this if so will be a rv

[kaperoni] which means they must rv

[bondLady] no lop

[kaperoni] yes

[bondLady] yep

• Upvote 2

[kaperoni] i saw an article yesterday that said the 500 and 250s will not be destroyed from the current currency

Hey guys, anyone know where this article is located????????

That would be big news if true. Hope it is!

Thanks ,

I wouldn't put much faith in any of these articles coming out of Iraq's corrupt media.

One day they say they say we'll increase the value of the dinar, the next, it's just new bills with the same value as the old. Last week, the new bills will be out in 2013, this week, they're not needed, to many counterfeit problems. I don't buy any of it.

Every day it's a new BS story out of the Iraqi government. If they truly had a free press, the reporters would be writing stories about all the BS in their government, not regurgitating the propaganda!

Either the CBI and the GOI are geniuses at deception to be one step ahead of currency speculators or they're complete imbeciles and the dinar is a bust and Iraq will go the way of Egypt and Syria!

I'm still on the side of intelligence. I think the leaders of Iraq know this is their last chance to make something of their nation and they have full intention of bringing Iraq into the 21st Century! We will make a nice return here, but it isn't going to be on our timetable.

Cheers!

That would be big news if true. Hope it is!

Thanks ,

If they change all the currency, all bills will be changed.

THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO OWNING THE LOWER DENOMINATIONS! :D

Biggest lie in the dinar world!

If they change all the currency, all bills will be changed.

THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO OWNING THE LOWER DENOMINATIONS! biggrin.gif

Biggest lie in the dinar world!

TFK I hear you Man. smile.gif Not the lower denoms we can get now, 10k's, 5k's,...

What if they are back to Plan A which is to use the small denoms that were printed and HELD BACK in 2003, those lower denoms? rolleyes.gif No Bunny and an RV! biggrin.gif

They can do what ever they want with a new currency in 2014, we will be gone.