Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: currency exchange will reduce the risk of errors accounting system

yota691

If they ignore the zero's on the old notes and move the decimal to the left 3 places from .00086 to .86 (lop). It all comes down to whether or not the zero's on the old notes will be honored or not.

I think the rate will go out of control and may plummet if they choose to lop. You're not increasing buying power and confidence is lost in the currency. Part of the reason it hasn't collapsed so far is the fact that many speculators are buying it.

Doctor Smith,

Just an observation but isn't part of the reason that it hasn't collapsed is because it is worth only $.00086 and can't go down much more?

Not that I want a lop I am hoping for an RV that is why I got into this but I do be leave that they are heading for a lop as that is what they are putting out. But that could just be a misinformation campaign.

If they ignore the zero's on the old notes and move the decimal to the left 3 places from .00086 to .86 (lop). It all comes down to whether or not the zero's on the old notes will be honored or not.

I think the rate will go out of control and may plummet if they choose to lop. You're not increasing buying power and confidence is lost in the currency. Part of the reason it hasn't collapsed so far is the fact that many speculators are buying it.

I agree with that. The speculator has helped to build the reserves. In fact, I read that last year right around october and can't find it for nothing.

Doctor Smith,

Just an observation but isn't part of the reason that it hasn't collapsed is because it is worth only $.00086 and can't go down much more?

Not that I want a lop I am hoping for an RV that is why I got into this but I do be leave that they are heading for a lop as that is what they are putting out. But that could just be a misinformation campaign.

It can always go down lower unless it is zero. Look at the Dong. But Iraq has oil and should be able to slowly raise the rate. At one time it was around 3000 to one Dollar and has went up to 1165. They've artificially frozen the rate.

I hope it's a misinformation campaign also.

I agree with that. The speculator has helped to build the reserves. In fact, I read that last year right around october and can't find it for nothing.

And also a demand for the currency was created from the inference that it would revalue some day.

just because someone discerns an article is about "redenomination" does not mean they are a "Lopper" :lol: :lol: :lol:

but I am beginning to think you are a "PUMPER" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fom page 1

your statement goes against all the article's for the better of Iraqi people, more purchasing power!! JMO but all u Lopper's should sell an move on, but but, but.....

Read more: The above statement that I made, in Your Opinion categorizes me as a PUMPER, when I i'm quote to say, sell and move on!! :lol: Your Breakdown of my quote and the many article posted, I can now understand how you feel when your miss guided with the Folks you hang out with!! If you feel the way you do, let's match dinar to dinar on the outcome!! LOP you can have my IQD, RV I get your's IQD, But But, But... your not showing you have any :confused: 1 !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

fom page 1

your statement goes against all the article's for the better of Iraqi people, more purchasing power!! JMO but all u Lopper's should sell an move on, but but, but.....

Read more: The above statement that I made, in Your Opinion categorizes me as a PUMPER, when I i'm quote to say, sell and move on!! :lol: Your Breakdown of my quote and the many article posted, I can now understand how you feel when your miss guided with the Folks you hang out with!! If you feel the way you do, let's match dinar to dinar on the outcome!! LOP you can have my IQD, RV I get your's IQD, But But, But... your not showing you have any :confused: 1 !!!

you are not taking enough time to read for full understanding of what you have read. Pretty much looking like an over-reacting spaz. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not a lopper :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you are not taking enough time to read for full understanding of what you have read. Pretty much looking like an over-reacting spaz. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a PUMPER I'm done with you, welcome to the ignore button :wave:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some people cant and will never live accepting that a lop is a possibility. they just cant do it. they have to spin everything into a positive, or they would go bonkers

• Upvote 2

If the LOP is a possibility, then you need to buy more Dinar and speculate that the rate comes out higher than 1 : 1 correct ? Also if the rate comes out at $3+ then your into some serious money, if you hold 1 Million or more in Dinar. So the key to this investment includes holding more than 1 million IQD, more like 5m plus..IMO

actually still intelligent it's just that they think that its smoke and mirrors

if so, they should state that, but they don't. They explain it as what it says is a good thing, which shows a total lack of understanding (or responsibilty)???

actually they are so screwed up, if you called it "smoke and mirrors" they would call you a LOPPER and tell you to sell and hit the road. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well, that is why you are speculating. If they did this straight up they would loose a lot, dont you agree.

Do you think they are going to be upfront about any of this? Have the Arab Nations ever been honest about anything?

It would be incredibly harmful for them to spell out their plan to us or the world. Yet we look at each detail and try to figure out what they will do. We try to figure out WHY GW Bush allowed this currency to be bought by us? Why did our people go there last year to help them out with their currency system? Why did we set up the current currency and in fact we own it? WHY? Many unanswered questions which seem to be put in place for a very good reason beyond what we can accurately pin point, THIS IS of course IMHO. I believe in this as coming to a nice RV or why the heck would I be here wasting so much time and effort on the little sliver of details? I am definately not into emotional roller coasters.

So as much as I do believe in this I also do believe they are feeding us with chum bait to keep us barely in this... We are not even on their minds but the rest of the world is. They need to painbt some type of picture to show growth with out showing an form of volnerability with the plan of their currency. We can all be wrong, but what if we are right? So, if I am just a dreamer based on what I have heard and believe to be very possible, please set me straight. If you own Dinar why would you speculate on a down side to this?

Wish you the best,

:unsure:

Excuse my typos,,, Its late and I am multi tasking...

THANKS

Edited by imgesing

• 1 year later...

From the Past... :bump: the 4 billion banknotes and shorten billion of which to one billion and a half billion of these banknotes Falclfah be relatively less at the same time shortened (Cache) Cash too ".. He added that "there is also a shortcut numbers The country is dealing with (10 S-12) a trillion, but when replacement deletion of the country will deal with 10 S-9, and this is a big difference, explaining that the switch will reduce the risk of currency accounting system errors. / Finished /

Edited by yota691

Argue, argue, argue. This article sounds like a lop. The next one to come out will sound like an RV. It changes every day, still loppers will pick lopster articles and the RVers will pick the others. I'm picking RV. They want to be a viable world economic power they can't do that with steamed lopsters.

• Upvote 2

so i will tick off the loppers and the yeah sayers.......all i can say is what Shabibi said....balance the books....redenominate and rv the rest.... we are the rest.....it's my story and i'm sticking to it... I don't care how he does it...but those who would run out and turn their dinars in might be wrong...you've come this far...waiting it out to me, means waiting it out.....i don't know how there are going to do it, the articles over the years have said every scenerio and we beat it up trying to understand....all i know is in the end...we made a good investment.... ask me to explain...i can't....my brain is full....we could have been done with all this if there were not so many outside forces trying to keep Iraq from taking their place in the world stage.

• Upvote 2