Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Prediction for the Iraqi Dinar

20MillionDinar

I have never said I thought this was a done deal, not once ever...

Nor have I asked anyone why they stick around.

I don't like being put in a box 20MillionDinar. I do have eyes of my own.

As for caring about your leaving, I actually do care. While I didn't always agree with your opinions, I always liked to weigh your information and form my own opinions.

By the way, I usually keep my opinions to myself, so really, you have no idea what I believe. I did see a big change in your postings that did not seem like the 20Mill that I had known from before. More arrogant, confronting and aggressive. I will say I was a little suspious of you and your motives in this thread. Adam's Motives have always been clear to me. As for me wanting you to wave pom pom's for an RV... not so much 20Mill. What you or others think about an RV does not really matter that much to me. It is how they treat others that matters. rolleyes.gif JMHO

That said... You Will be missed by many around here. Myself included.

Hugs Again, Maggie

Yes! The Post I was replying to! unsure.gif Looks like several are gone.

Suppose mine will be gone here shortly... ya think? rolleyes.gif

Maggie, I agree with alot of what you said. It seems that when some have determined that the dinar will not RV they become angry and you can read it their posts,almost like they are looking for someone to blame. I appreciate 20mil positive/informative contributions,the other like you mentioned I could do without. Best to all

• Upvote 1

Maggie, I agree with alot of what you said. It seems that when some have determined that the dinar will not RV they become angry and you can read it their posts,almost like they are looking for someone to blame. I appreciate 20mil positive/informative contributions,the other like you mentioned I could do without. Best to all

You ever think that maybe it's because once someone realizes a lop is the apparent outcome here and they start expressing that in their posts… they are suddenly treated much different.

• Upvote 2

You ever think that maybe it's because once someone realizes a lop is the apparent outcome here and they start expressing that in their posts… they are suddenly treated much different.

I imagine that is true too, DaveD. rolleyes.gif Everyone here deserves common respect, regardless of their opinions about the RV/RD, whatever it's going to be.

Can't we just share the information, get along with each other, and stop putting others down who don't share your particular views? This is getting so tiring. dry.gif

20Million, I'm really enjoying this thread and all your input. Something about your knowledge draws me to your threads. That's a good thing.

As of now you have instilled so much information that I think I'm on overdrive. Glad you bring such detail information across the board.

In saying this, please don't let the nay sayers ruffle your feathers. Cause then the Mods will jump in and lock it. Stay your classy self, lot's of deep breaths and move forward. ;) Now onward. :D

He is no longer with DV.

Possibly & vice versa,but i stand by my opinion. Either way it does'nt deter me in my view,for I don't take anything or anyone serious here in the form of intel or info. The outcome of this investment is not in our hands and I don't believe anyone can say with 100% certainty how it will reach it's conclussion, and to state otherwise as fact is not realistic imo. No links or articles were harmed in forming my opinionwink.gif Here's hoping for the best but prepared for the .........................

Edited by caz1104

I imagine that is true too, DaveD. rolleyes.gifEveryone here deserves common respect, regardless of their opinions about the RV/RD, whatever it's going to be.

Can't we just share the information, get along with each other, and stop putting others down who don't share your particular views? This is getting so tiring. dry.gif

Maggie I agree with you 100%, this is getting tiring. All this back and forth disrespecting of each other is a source of division of the members.

I have a copy of it .... it didnt stay up very long, not going to repost as i'll be "unapproved" as well

I know Machine, I saw the whole thing go down. I knew his post would disappear into thin air.

He is no longer with DV.

Jackster, sometimes our burdens become life time lessons. I wish him the best.

It won't be long before the Mods lock it. Because we've stray off track from the actual post.

I have a copy of it .... it didnt stay up very long, not going to repost as i'll be "unapproved" as well

Machine Good for you! I tried to under favorites, but when I went back it was gone from there too. Go figure, I thought that would save it. lol I was thinking I would share it with some friends. Too bad you can't speak about your own truth around here. Kinda creeps me out. angry.gif

• Upvote 2

Maggie I agree with you 100%, this is getting tiring. All this back and forth disrespecting of each other is a source of division of the members.

I know Machine, I saw the whole thing go down. I knew his post would disappear into thin air.

Jackster, sometimes our burdens become life time lessons. I wish him the best.

It won't be long before the Mods lock it. Because we've stray off track from the actual post.

I am still wondering why he was changed to a Lopster. Even this thread got sent to LOP Talk.

I am still wondering why he was changed to a Lopster. Even this thread got sent to LOP Talk.

I guess Jackster, we will never know. Something between him and Adam. :( I leaned toward his knowledge in the actual investing method. Not so much regarding the RV. The RV will happen either way. Really boggles me how some people can get bent out of shape over opinions. Oh well life goes on. ;)

Did you get my message on your profile. I checked and its gone. (spooky, huh :o lol :)) Just making sure you got it.

I guess Jackster, we will never know. Something between him and Adam. :( I leaned toward his knowledge in the actual investing method. Not so much regarding the RV. The RV will happen either way. Really boggles me how some people can get bent out of shape over opinions. Oh well life goes on. ;)

Did you get my message on your profile. I checked and its gone. (spooky, huh :o lol :)) Just making sure you got it.

I got it. Not spooky, though.