Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Kaperoni Recorded CC *** 7/13/2012

easyrider

Oh geez, so they should not offer the members anything and have ads? That is exactly what a pumper site is. The RV alert is like a donation for pete's sake. Doc you should be ashamed of yourself for your constant bashing and negative attitude. Maybe a timeout over in the corner would do you good. I have a cute little chair I use for my kids at school I could put you on.

• Upvote 8

Oh geez, so they should not offer the members anything and have ads? That is exactly what a pumper site is. The RV alert is like a donation for pete's sake. Doc you should be ashamed of yourself for your constant bashing and negative attitude. Maybe a timeout over in the corner would do you good. I have a cute little chair I use for my kids at school I could put you on.

Tell him Katie! Never seen anything positive from DR.........why is he here?

• Upvote 2

cant see his post and to be honest dont want to, the guy is nothing but negative. He diliberately comes into the rumor section to bash, it makes him look very silly. Like a kid that needs attention my best advice put him on ignore i did a while ago.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Katie, I took away Doc's rock yesterday and now he doesn't have anywhere to take a nap, so I think he is getting a little cranky.

I purchased the dinar alert from Kaperoni and Bob in support of their site. I like what Kaperoni has to say and he is not pumping anything except information. Why does he do it for free? I don't know. Ego? If I get accurate assumptions and information, I will support your ego all day long, and Kaperoni is available and online 24-7 to ask questions, if you have them. I like Enorrste and his knowledge as well, and I have never heard them pump anything except the dinar alert. Big deal. They cover their overhead..

I am sick of reading the pumping, and when they ain't pumpin', they're thumpin'. I believe the biggest phonies are the ones that back up their knowledge and credibility with a healthy dose of God talk. I am all for God, but let's keep it real. I was recently on a chat room and the members were talking about how self-righteous they are and how God loves them (doesn't God love all of us, and you have to talk about it in a chat room, or is it just a statement that you are an honest person?) and then started bashing other sites, and bashing well known members and their supposed bogus information and knowledge. Give me a break. And the cheerleading that goes on is like a bad, bad soap opera: you are the best out there, nobody tells it like you do, the whole world should know about you, how did we do it without you..praise the Lord.....little mini pumpers.......I wonder if they come in sets?......They bash other sites because they pump dinar too. Slander the competition.

The pumpers have been interesting to watch, but now I am bored with them. Their message seems to be on a loop, and I don't get that from Kaperoni. I came to Dinarland to get information, not to be entertained.

• Upvote 5

I have listened to these guys on Kap's call & all they do is read arts & give their opinion of what they think it means. So I will listen & take what they say as opinion, but the more opinions you have of these arts the better your own opinion can be.

Surround yourself with smart people & sometimes it rubs, but it make you smarter for being around smart people even if all it does it make you look smart.

I'll sit in the chair in the corner if you promise to give me a Lap Dance. If it helps I'll yell "Go RV" while you do your thing... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

I'll sit in the chair in the corner if you promise to give me a Lap Dance. If it helps I'll yell "Go RV" while you do your thing... biggrin.gif

20 MillionDinar ohmy.gif I thought you said you were a Mormon in good standing!

You have CHANGED! You are not the nice, respectful young man you were even 6 months ago. rolleyes.gif Just an observation...

20 MillionDinar ohmy.gif I thought you said you were a Mormon in good standing!

You have CHANGED! You are not the nice, respectful young man you were even 6 months ago. rolleyes.gif Just an observation...

Maggie,

This was a joke! Katie has talked about giving other's "lap dances" on multiple occasions... I was playing and I am sure she realizes that. I'm sorry you don't remember the other 10+ times she has mentioned giving others lap dances.

I was raised Mormon but never did I say I'm in "good standing" with all of the principles that are taught. But that is irrelevant anyways...it's nobody else's business what religion I am or how "worthy" I am in the religion I choose to follow. Is it?

**So I am not respectful in my posts because I bring facts to this forum which most people don't want to hear? Please explain how your "observations" tell you that I am no longer respectful to others. There is more to the Dinar then just "Go RV" unless I am wrong...

My observations tell me that when I was hoping for an RV and talked about the potential possibilities everybody liked me. People were yelling "20MillionDinar for President..." and things along those lines. But now, when I talk about the excessive printing of the Iraqi Dinar and how the Iraqi government is not doing anything that is necessary to make the overnight RV a reality, I am bashed and called disrespectful.

So from my observations I have come to the following conclusion:

1) If I talk about the RV being a possibility and say Go RV I am well liked and respected

2) If I talk about how the RV is basically impossible due to the circumstances then I am disliked and disrespected.

I didn't think that two people have to like the Apple stock and both say that it is going to triple in the next 3-5 years in order to be friends or have a healthy conversation / debate... Schucks, I wish I would've known that's how life is. Come on now Maggie, you have seen what I bring to this forum, and to say that I have "changed and am now disrespectful" is a little much in my opinion.

I guess I'll just change my stance on the RV. It will RV at a 1:1 rate because it has to. The plan has been in place and nothing will stop this from happening. Go RV! Do you like me now?

Geez...

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 5

Seems I hit a little nerve for you huh, 20 Mill... rolleyes.gif

I don't really care about what your opinions are about the dinar, RV or RD.

It's the way you have become so high and mighty that bothers me. You used to be right in there trying to figure it out with the rest of us. Now you know it all!

You were insulting to Katie and you knew it when you were writing it. That was your intention. Defend all you want but it is easy to see. That was not the 20 Mill I saw a few months ago and yes you used to bring in some pretty positive stuff, not always in regard to dinar. I dread your post now and I won't be responding any further on this thread so go ahead and get your last lick in 20 Million. You always do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a feeling it goes far deeper than the timeout chair unfortunately. :shakehead: