Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DK's time line of events to RV

had a hunch , so I typed in DinarKicker into google English to Arabic and you know what came out?? SHABIBI !!! :lol: think I might have been on the receiving end of a couple of those kicks too :P GO RV GO RIGHT OPINIONS AND LETS ALL GO TO THE BANK!!

Dang it my cover has been blown :ph34r::eyebrows::soon:

• Upvote 3

DK"::: DUH !... WHERE are the dollars going to come from??? Your local bank wont ,, FED wont...do you think the pumprs, I mean dealers will??? Hi dealer ,Ihave 40 - 25K IQD to sell ..OK send it i will see what we can get for it OK! .

3 weeks later !!! Hi customer ,, looks like $865. Best we can do...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

DK"::: DUH !... WHERE are the dollars going to come from??? Your local bank wont ,, FED wont...do you think the pumprs, I mean dealers will??? Hi dealer ,Ihave 40 - 25K IQD to sell ..OK send it i will see what we can get for it OK! .

have been study ing this part of the ---- D I N A R W OR LD :blink: and with the re-value of dinar ,, i had sent a few texted messages around to a few of my buddies ,, and ask where too do just that { cash in } we a good support thinking that ------ when this currency gets the go ahead and the notes are recongnized and traded world wide { for the large companies going to work in iraq } a lot of the larger banking members will be happy too do the trading of dinar --- even better with opening accounts and stocks, bonds and other avenues of cash flow they can try too get their hands on ,, i think it will work out just fine ---------- thaks for the imput dinar kicker

• Upvote 3

I DON'T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE A TIMELINE , THAT WE KNOW ABOUT ANYWAY, IT WILL BE JUST LIKE KUWAIT, WE WILL WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND IT WILL BE THERE, JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS

Good post Valentine, I had to revisit Bing Crosby's version of "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and get totally in the holiday spirit despite the hot summer we're having! :D

OK let me first start off by saying this is my opinion, I don't have any hard proof that this will be the order of events but in reading articles and reading between the lines this is how I think things will unfold here in the next 5 months or so. So here we go...

We are seeing alot of articles expressing that in early 2013 new lower denoms are to be introduced to the public, we are also seeing alot on removing the zero's (now I still do not believe this means taking 25k note and turning it to a 25 note, so lopsters don't get excited) but if you push to have all the 25k notes turned in, Then introduce lower denoms, you have succesfully removed the zero's from the currency.

Now how do you get people to cash in their 25k notes? We are seeing in Iraq that the merchants do not want to take the notes, but are willing to take USD. So say in the next few months the CBI decides to RD bringing the value 1-1, this will encourage the locals to cash in making money and pulling the 25k notes off the streets. Now for those notes held by foreigners. WE are so tired of this ride that 1-1 is a great deal we cash in and walk away. only a few will decide to gamble and hold onto their notes for the actual RV/RI. Once the majority of the 25k notes are turned in, they start making it harder for the USD to be used, they introduce the lower denoms let things settle down, THEN BAMMM RV or RI to a higher rate.

It is a win, win, win situation. The people of Iraq get their country completley back, the CBI doesn't take a beating trying to cash in trillions of IQD at 3+, and the average investor walks away with money in their pocket.

Again this is strickly my opinion

Enjoy DK

TY I'll b cashing in 1/2 n holding the other so I'll b 1 of the few I guess +1 from me

I too thought I knew alot when I first purchased dinar in 2010... Reality set in and I thought again. The one thing I know for sure is that you'll get no where being sarcastic to the Mods. Montana does a great job providing "knowledgeable umpires"for his site. +1 for reminding me of when I first purchased

I too thought I knew alot when I first purchased dinar in 2010... Reality set in and I thought again. The one thing I know for sure is that you'll get no where being sarcastic to the Mods. Montana does a great job providing "knowledgeable umpires"for his site. +1 for reminding me of when I first purchased

He was sarcastic oops sorry I missed it :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

OK let me first start off by saying this is my opinion, I don't have any hard proof that this will be the order of events but in reading articles and reading between the lines this is how I think things will unfold here in the next 5 months or so. So here we go...

We are seeing alot of articles expressing that in early 2013 new lower denoms are to be introduced to the public, we are also seeing alot on removing the zero's (now I still do not believe this means taking 25k note and turning it to a 25 note, so lopsters don't get excited) but if you push to have all the 25k notes turned in, Then introduce lower denoms, you have succesfully removed the zero's from the currency.

Now how do you get people to cash in their 25k notes? We are seeing in Iraq that the merchants do not want to take the notes, but are willing to take USD. So say in the next few months the CBI decides to RD bringing the value 1-1, this will encourage the locals to cash in making money and pulling the 25k notes off the streets. Now for those notes held by foreigners. WE are so tired of this ride that 1-1 is a great deal we cash in and walk away. only a few will decide to gamble and hold onto their notes for the actual RV/RI. Once the majority of the 25k notes are turned in, they start making it harder for the USD to be used, they introduce the lower denoms let things settle down, THEN BAMMM RV or RI to a higher rate.

It is a win, win, win situation. The people of Iraq get their country completley back, the CBI doesn't take a beating trying to cash in trillions of IQD at 3+, and the average investor walks away with money in their pocket.

Enjoy DK

DinarKicker I thought it said DK's time line Well where is the Timeline :reading1::rocking-chair::moon-from-car: I'll put one in there for ya :woot: RV JAN 1ST 2013 :cigar:

• Upvote 1

Enjoy DK

What about the Iraqi people that turn in their 25K notes?

They turn in a 25K note to the bank. What is the bank going to give them in exchange for that note? The banks deal mainly with dinar.

If you go to the bank with a $100 bill, the teller asks you what denominations you want that in. Twenties? Tens? Fives? Ones? Coins? In whatever way you want it.

So, the average Iraqi goes to the bank to turn in their 25K. They are not doing foreign exchange. It's dinar for dinar. Are they getting 25 IQD notes? One thousand of 25 IQD notes for that one 25K note?

• Upvote 4