Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“Influential Figures” Manipulating Dinar Exchange Rate

humveee

Let's read this article once more;

An MP and member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Aziz Sharif al-Mayahi, has demanded that the Iraqi Central Bank dismiss and replace some “influential figures” in the Bank who allegedly manipulate the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.

The article in AIN refers to what it calls an “unreasonable rise (sic) in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar”.

Mayahi said “The Iraqi Central Bank is not serious in coping with this problem because it adopts routine and useless measures in this regard.”

The Head of the Central Bank, Sinan Shibibi, attributed the weakness of the Iraqi dinar to the weakness of the local production and the lack of Iraqi exports (except oil), in addition to weakness of the government’s efforts to attract foreign capital, and the unstable political situation internally and regionally.

Now where in this article does it state anything about the muslim religion? It is pretty clear this is about the dinar. leesburg's comments were off topic and nothing short of disgusting. <_<

well if you find their religion discusting i cant help that .. but everything they do over there in the middle east .. including iraq .. is revolving around the muslim religion .. sorry you dont know that .. but its all in the name of islam .. .. they are a non productive society .. shabbs made it clear they have nothing but oil .. .. so if you think their production has nothing to do with religion ,,you are wrong.. they are to busy doing their thing to be productive ,, off topic ..lol .. the rest of the world has to drill and pump the oil for them .. i dont see any iraqi super tankers delivering oil to our ports .. because they got to you know .. go do their thing that you find discusting 5 times a day.. if you dont .. they may kill you ..or beat you or stone you .. .. they do tolerate the rest of the world so well .. they dont have anything besides oil to offer the free world .. just like shabbs says in the article you posted .. if you think religion has nothing to do with it .. hey ,, thats your perogative..

• Upvote 3

Carlos, it has been shoved in the face of the entire western world that Islam is at war against us. Islam, the religion, is on the attack against us, and by now, we all know it, unless we live under a rock. Islam, the religion, is on the attack against the west, Christianity, and all human decency. Or are the trade centers falling on a quiet workday morning on national TV all in our imaginations? What about the USS Cole, sitting quietly in the harbor, and then suddenly an enormous hole appeared in her side? And what about all the other atrocities commited in the name of Islam? Where is the Islamic tolerance? Was it taught in the Madrases? At the Muslim holy sites? Islam is at war even against their own--what about all the tiny Mid-eastern boys, veritable babies, being sent to walk through mine fields to clear them? Are these the examples you would have used of the so-called "decency" that terrorists and bombers learn from their parents? Islam is at fault here, the religion and the proponants of it, the religious leaders who are trying to prepare the way for the 12th Imam. So, Carlos, don't even try to blame Leesburg for being incompassionate. Most ordinary Westerners are not compassionate against Islam any longer. We have had too many of our loved ones blown up by Islam to feel compassion toward it. Fran

Seems like you are trying to turn the tables on westerners for not buying into Islam. Well, forget it, Carlos!! By now, compassion toward Islam is simply no longer on the table.

Really? you do believe that Islam is at war against the US. Actually its the other way around whether you like it or not. some terrorists attack on US soil and suddenly u blame it on Islam. and u claim that u r educated person,Oh come on. Some of these terrorist are maybe muslims but they dont represent other muslims and Islam as a religion. Thats really prejudice dont you think. Do you know that middle east only represent minorities of muslim. Have u been to any muslim countries especially in asia? I think that u need to travel more and stop believing all the lies from the mainstream medias. I dont know where did you get all these ideas about islam cause all of it are nonsense. BTW the 12th Imam are shiite beliefs and they r not true Islam. one more thing, do you believe in god or r u an atheist? and whats up with all these hatred. Mybe i can help u to understand more amout Islam.

• Upvote 2

Carlos, it has been shoved in the face of the entire western world that Islam is at war against us. Islam, the religion, is on the attack against us, and by now, we all know it, unless we live under a rock. Islam, the religion, is on the attack against the west, Christianity, and all human decency. Or are the trade centers falling on a quiet workday morning on national TV all in our imaginations? What about the USS Cole, sitting quietly in the harbor, and then suddenly an enormous hole appeared in her side? And what about all the other atrocities commited in the name of Islam? Where is the Islamic tolerance? Was it taught in the Madrases? At the Muslim holy sites? Islam is at war even against their own--what about all the tiny Mid-eastern boys, veritable babies, being sent to walk through mine fields to clear them? Are these the examples you would have used of the so-called "decency" that terrorists and bombers learn from their parents? Islam is at fault here, the religion and the proponants of it, the religious leaders who are trying to prepare the way for the 12th Imam. So, Carlos, don't even try to blame Leesburg for being incompassionate. Most ordinary Westerners are not compassionate against Islam any longer. We have had too many of our loved ones blown up by Islam to feel compassion toward it. Fran

Seems like you are trying to turn the tables on westerners for not buying into Islam. Well, forget it, Carlos!! By now, compassion toward Islam is simply no longer on the table.

You've been fed a line of BS Francie. Don't believe the media...it's all lies to make you fear what needed not be feared. The media and the politicians have been controlling the flow of information for decades now...I though you knew this...certainly there is enough info on the net nowadays to convince even the most serous skeptic that your views have been skillfully crafted by the elite to believe what they want. Wise up once and for all, and stop playing into their hands. Keep an open mind and find out for yourself.

Islam was never a threat to us, quite the contrary is true...the western powers have been a menacing threat to Islam...look at history and not what the media tells you!

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, what happened to this thread. The only war I see is a war of words in this thread.

One thing I that I have noticed is that Christians understand that there are freaks claiming to be Christians in the name of God, such as Jim Jones the koolaid guy.

Then the Islamic religion also in the name of Allah, suicide themselves.

We can go on forever with the war of the words but it's just wasting good energy.

• Upvote 2

Unless anyone has been to the ME, they have no idea how the people are kept in ignorance and non-prodoctivity with their religion of Islam. I've been there and it is sad.....

I've been to the middle east Unirod, and I can objectively say that we are the ones that have been kept in ignorance of the truth. Please look up the history of US intervention in the middle east to find out the truth. Those people have never invaded our country or been responsible for manipulating our government by installing puppet dictatorships...we have done so in Iran in the 1950s and in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2003. We are the aggressors not the muslims!

Their religion is like all other religions around the world. They were designed to keep the people subjugated...to enslave them emotionally and psychologically. No religion has been good for hum any...you only need to look at the history of the Corrupt Roman Catholic church to see how deep humans can stoop to subjugate their fellow humans, they gave us the Crusades, many wars in the middle east that lasted hundreds of years, and then the Inquisition...another very fun time in history...the church is only interested in making themselves money from their brainwashed peasants. Religion is good for nothing.

If anyone here says that Muslims attacked our country on 9/11....you'd better do yourself the favor of establishing the facts before hand because I have seen the proof that it was an inside job done by the Bush Administration, to make way for the New World Order. The fascists took over our government...if your not aware of this fact...your in lala land!

Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

im pretty sure carlos you dont like america and what it stands for .. right carlos .. ive read your comments on anumber of occasions .. you tolerate muslims and illegal invaders .. more than a united states citizen .. but you will not win carlos .. people like me will not let people like you shut us down .. you will be the one in the end with no where to hide...ok carlos ..now take off your diaper carlos .. put on some pants ..and act like a man

Your not going to sleaze your way out of this one by trying to tell me that I don't care for America! I was in Iraq in 2004...where were you? I know where you were you were on a website showing the world just how ignorant and uninformed a person can be!

An opinionated bigot feels that only his view is the truth. He feels his moral values are the only ones of any worth, and in his narrow, self righteous perspective, everyone else is just plain wrong! You are this person Leesburg..you are a product of the media

Am I a tolerant person? I try to be...can you say that?The problem is that to learn tolerance first a person must be subjected to the opposite...I have been there many times, the lesson was not wasted on me. You on the other hand have been an opinionated arm-chair quarterback all you life...you have been no where, and done nothing to leave the comfort of your home made bubble of comfort. You are an opinionated arm-chair quarterback...and nothing more!

Carlos

• Upvote 1

Really? you do believe that Islam is at war against the US. Actually its the other way around whether you like it or not. some terrorists attack on US soil and suddenly u blame it on Islam. and u claim that u r educated person,Oh come on. Some of these terrorist are maybe muslims but they dont represent other muslims and Islam as a religion. Thats really prejudice dont you think. Do you know that middle east only represent minorities of muslim. Have u been to any muslim countries especially in asia? I think that u need to travel more and stop believing all the lies from the mainstream medias. I dont know where did you get all these ideas about islam cause all of it are nonsense. BTW the 12th Imam are shiite beliefs and they r not true Islam. one more thing, do you believe in god or r u an atheist? and whats up with all these hatred. Mybe i can help u to understand more amout Islam.

No, thanks. When our twin towers fell, I knew all I need to know. They have something they will need to prove to me before I would care to know more about them. I don't have to prove my open-mindedness any longer.

Wow, what happened to this thread. The only war I see is a war of words in this thread.

One thing I that I have noticed is that Christians understand that there are freaks claiming to be Christians in the name of God, such as Jim Jones the koolaid guy.

Then the Islamic religion also in the name of Allah, suicide themselves.

We can go on forever with the war of the words but it's just wasting good energy.

You are exactly right, uncirculd. This is not the discussion I originally believed it was. So I am bowing out. I want nothing more to do with this. Thanks for your sanity and clarity. Later, my friend.

Actually, Sharia Law in itself is not too scary. The brutality could very well be a middle-east thing - don't forget, Jesus had to stop the people of his time, none of them Muslims, from stoning a... less than virtuous woman.

Good point....

I've been to the middle east Unirod, and I can objectively say that we are the ones that have been kept in ignorance of the truth. Please look up the history of US intervention in the middle east to find out the truth. Those people have never invaded our country or been responsible for manipulating our government by installing puppet dictatorships...we have done so in Iran in the 1950s and in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2003. We are the aggressors not the muslims!

Their religion is like all other religions around the world. They were designed to keep the people subjugated...to enslave them emotionally and psychologically. No religion has been good for hum any...you only need to look at the history of the Corrupt Roman Catholic church to see how deep humans can stoop to subjugate their fellow humans, they gave us the Crusades, many wars in the middle east that lasted hundreds of years, and then the Inquisition...another very fun time in history...the church is only interested in making themselves money from their brainwashed peasants. Religion is good for nothing.

If anyone here says that Muslims attacked our country on 9/11....you'd better do yourself the favor of establishing the facts before hand because I have seen the proof that it was an inside job done by the Bush Administration, to make way for the New World Order. The fascists took over our government...if your not aware of this fact...your in lala land!

Carlos

you are so smart ...those in gitmo that confessed to 911 .. are too much for you to handle

so you blame bush for 911 .. and say no muslims did 911 only the bush administration .. .. you lie .. carlos... cant be trusted .. this isnt the first time you have been here attacking americans .. while you pose as one .. you cant hide carlos .. this is america and your not going to change it .. your not man enough ... you got to lie .. .. lets see your proof and which members of the bush administration are you lying about .. or will you just lie vaguely .. .. dont get specific with your lies carlos.. just randomly lie and include "the entire bush administration .." ..you have seen the proof .. no one cares though .. all the police and lawyers .. prosecutors .. they all saw the proof too ..right carlos .... but none of those people care .. ... you want the truth carlos .. the people involved in 911 are in gitmo .. or dead ..or hiding .. no reason to hide if they didnt do anything ..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow Carlos! So much fear, anger and yes just downright hatred here. I salute you for fighting so hard to get the truth out. I have to say you and a couple of others here convinced me to look beyond the nightly news and to start looking below the surface. I didn't have to dig too deep to start seeing the pack of lies we are being fed and that the agenda is pure Greed!

Thank You from one person here who is waking up... so see you are making a difference. Just wanted you to know that some people here do appreciate others views and have the ability to weigh them, research and grow in their own learning.

Maggie

• Upvote 1

Wow Carlos! So much fear, anger and yes just downright hatred here. I salute you for fighting so hard to get the truth out. I have to say you and a couple of others here convinced me to look beyond the nightly news and to start looking below the surface. I didn't have to dig too deep to start seeing the pack of lies we are being fed and that the agenda is pure Greed!

Thank You from one person here who is waking up... so see you are making a difference. Just wanted you to know that some people here do appreciate others views and have the ability to weigh them, research and grow in their own learning.

Maggie

Carlos has definitely been very on point. I agree with you Maggie.

• Upvote 2

you are so smart ...those in gitmo that confessed to 911 .. are too much for you to handle

so you blame bush for 911 .. and say no muslims did 911 only the bush administration .. .. you lie .. carlos... cant be trusted .. this isnt the first time you have been here attacking americans .. while you pose as one .. you cant hide carlos .. this is america and your not going to change it .. your not man enough ... you got to lie .. .. lets see your proof and which members of the bush administration are you lying about .. or will you just lie vaguely .. .. dont get specific with your lies carlos.. just randomly lie and include "the entire bush administration .." ..you have seen the proof .. no one cares though .. all the police and lawyers .. prosecutors .. they all saw the proof too ..right carlos .... but none of those people care .. ... you want the truth carlos .. the people involved in 911 are in gitmo .. or dead ..or hiding .. no reason to hide if they didnt do anything ..

Brother/Sister... You need to wake up and see whats really going on. John Ashcroft instructed not to fly commercial months before the attacks. A passport, A PASSPORT! from one of the flying terrorists was discovered at ground zero, UNSCATHED! And our lovely 1000 page 'patriot act' was ushered in just days after this heinous act. These are just documented incidents that speak volumes, I'm sure there are MANY more points that can be made, such as a bomb blast in the basement/lower level of one of the WTC's PRIOR to a plane hitting it, but if you wanna wake up, you gotta do it on your own, or just keep believing the 'black and white' the media tells you. I got news for ya, THERE IS NO BLACK AND WHITE IN THE REAL WORLD! It's all grey. I'm not pointing blame at anyone, cos there aren't enough answers to allow me to do so. If the pilots were Chinamen, or black, or Samoan, would be still have invaded Iraq? You betcha.

Carlos, hats off to you in your relentless effort to at least get people to awake from their "If it's not on the nightly news, It ain't true/never happened" frame of mind.

Many don't understand that 30 years ago, 80 corporations owned pieces of main media. Today there are 5. Pretty narrow minded if you ask me. I know I'd rather hear 80 different angles than take the info as gospel from 5 angles. Kinda like religion, reduce it down where on medium is the most powerful, threaten the masses with a fiery existence in death/unproven afterlife, and they'll follow in droves.

It's all about the control. Simple Social Tyranny.

• Upvote 2

Brother/Sister... You need to wake up and see whats really going on. John Ashcroft instructed not to fly commercial months before the attacks. A passport, A PASSPORT! from one of the flying terrorists was discovered at ground zero, UNSCATHED! And our lovely 1000 page 'patriot act' was ushered in just days after this heinous act. These are just documented incidents that speak volumes, I'm sure there are MANY more points that can be made, such as a bomb blast in the basement/lower level of one of the WTC's PRIOR to a plane hitting it, but if you wanna wake up, you gotta do it on your own, or just keep believing the 'black and white' the media tells you. I got news for ya, THERE IS NO BLACK AND WHITE IN THE REAL WORLD! It's all grey. I'm not pointing blame at anyone, cos there aren't enough answers to allow me to do so. If the pilots were Chinamen, or black, or Samoan, would be still have invaded Iraq? You betcha.

Carlos, hats off to you in your relentless effort to at least get people to awake from their "If it's not on the nightly news, It ain't true/never happened" frame of mind.

Many don't understand that 30 years ago, 80 corporations owned pieces of main media. Today there are 5. Pretty narrow minded if you ask me. I know I'd rather hear 80 different angles than take the info as gospel from 5 angles. Kinda like religion, reduce it down where on medium is the most powerful, threaten the masses with a fiery existence in death/unproven afterlife, and they'll follow in droves.

It's all about the control. Simple Social Tyranny.

good post.

• Upvote 2

Carlos, it has been shoved in the face of the entire western world that Islam is at war against us.

Exactly. Keep watching the news. They tell it like it is. Riiiiiiight.

They just wag the dog, my friend.

Who in their right mind would attack the strongest military complex in the world? That's suicide.

Follow the money, honey.

If it don't make money, it don't make sense (cents).

Well, I have a lot of education, and I agree with him. The people of Iraq are not the problem. Islam is. That religion which has shangiiied an entire region of the world and which is willing to kill little boys to clear a mine field. And let us not forget the vicious proponants and teachers and preachers of Islam. A belief in Islam is what sent planes into the trade towers and committed many atrocities in that very name. "Allah Akbar," I believe, is the driving force behind those horrors committed in the name of Islam.

Doesn't sound too far from being threatened with an afterlife of torture, fire, and misery for non compliance/belief.

I guess some extremists want to give a taste of hell while religious dissenters are still alive and breathing.

yes they make up lies and spread other peoples lies . in the name of islam ..while pretending to be americans .. blame the bush administration for imposing joe bidens patriot act .. the one joe biden wrote in 1995 ...of course .. it was the christians that caused 911 right .. .. it wasnt muslims .. thats why klied sheik mohammed sits in gitmo after his confessions of masterminding the entire scheme ... and used alkieda to train and carry out the disaster.. you are discusting ..zig .. and carlos and maggie ... it wouldnt suprise me if you are all the same person just using different screen names to high 5 yourself .. no true americans think like you .. your a bunch of posers ..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Can we move this generally negative and disrespectful exchange to the Religion Forum?... Oh yeah, thats right, we dont have one on here...

Motion to close this thread on the grounds that it is in the News section and has failed to address any real news... Thanks for the original post!..... :)

• Upvote 2

...of course .. it was the christians that caused 911 right .

Maybe you're right cos there weren't ANY atrocities throughout history committed in the name of christianity. Just sayin.

MONEY!

Put some other moniker on it, and people will take it hook line and sinker, as I see you have.

I'll get heat for this one, but I really don't care. 9/11 was the cost of doing business.

After all, that Soviet skyscraper that burned for 20+ hours after a plane hit it must be due to exceptional Soviet architecture.

And that building #7 that was "pulled" in the owners own words must have been on its way down too?

Anyway. Don't ask questions. You might not like the answers you get.

I'm in on this investment cos I followed the money. I'm neutral on our ME policy, but why should i let an opportunity pass on making money whilst the rest of the informed/intelligent world makes theirs?

Follow the money to churches, governments, banks and big corporations and you'll learn how to capitalize like the big dogs... Only w/ decisively smaller profits.