Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

“Influential Figures” Manipulating Dinar Exchange Rate

humveee

"The Head of the Central Bank, Sinan Shibibi, attributed the weakness of the Iraqi dinar to the weakness of the local production and the lack of Iraqi exports (except oil), in addition to weakness of the government’s efforts to attract foreign capitals, and the unstable political situation internally and regionally."

<_<<_<<_< tell me THATS not corruption

eff you shabs!!!

Edited by Mazzz27
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Interesting to say the least. If this is true, it appears there are questions as to the true rate of the dinar. However manipulation of the exchange rate is not unusual, most countries do aka China. So I do not see this as spooky. However with this article and a couple of others, CBi is coming into question about their lackadaisical handling of the dinar by some people. Which is good. More pressure on CBI is good for us. Plus the not ready for prime time, deletion of zero articles is also good for us. Who cares when they bring in the new currency. For the time being I want them to work with the pink cash and get it to its rightful exchange rate.

• Upvote 3

the rest of the world has no use for muslims ..what do they do ?,,,, but will take the oil .. if they dont want to sell their oil .. that really limits the middle easts ability to survive .. .. if i woke up and went out looking for a job in my night gown .. i dont think anyone would have much use for me either....they need to take off their diapers .. put on some pants .. and act like a man .. and quit sticking their butts up in the air like that .. to me thats just silly .. shabbs is right they have nothing to offer

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

given their location .. one would think they would become experts of the world in irrigation .. why cant they feed themselves over there . they have water and they watch it pour into the persian gulf and become salt water .. why not capture all of it before it hits the gulf .. its not like they couldnt put it to use .. they live in a desert .. .. why dont they build the equipment they use to irrigate .. and have the worlds leading universities on irragation and agriculture ?

i guees their intelligence is limited .. limited to sticking their butts in the air 5 times a day .. and beating their wives and children into some kind of islamic religion .. .... .. they best get busy and do something .. all they`re known for is oil .. and that just not enough to become what they think they will become.. as long as everyone has a night gown they seem to be content

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

given their location .. one would think they would become experts of the world in irrigation .. why cant they feed themselves over there . they have water and they watch it pour into the persian gulf and become salt water .. why not capture all of it before it hits the gulf .. its not like they couldnt put it to use .. they live in a desert .. .. why dont they build the equipment they use to irrigate .. and have the worlds leading universities on irragation and agriculture ?

i guees their intelligence is limited .. limited to sticking their butts in the air 5 times a day .. and beating their wives and children into some kind of islamic religion .. .... .. they best get busy and do something .. all they`re known for is oil .. and that just not enough to become what they think they will become.. as long as everyone has a night gown they seem to be content

I like your Sticking there butts up in the air 5 times a day. That is great.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"The Head of the Central Bank, Sinan Shibibi, attributed the weakness of the Iraqi dinar to the weakness of the local production and the lack of Iraqi exports (except oil), in addition to weakness of the government’s efforts to attract foreign capitals, and the unstable political situation internally and regionally."

<_<<_<<_< tell me THATS not corruption

eff you shabs!!!

Longer haul... This may take a while folks...

• Upvote 1

I like your Sticking there butts up in the air 5 times a day. That is great.

lol ..

its wierd .. ya give them a chance to change .. and they go right back to sticking their butts up in the air ..its as if they like it .. or the clerics like it .. any way ya look at it they all gather themselves up and do it daily .... i could see if they had their women do it 5 times a day ..but they do it themselves .. i got one thing to say ... "WIERDO"

• Upvote 3

lol ..

its wierd .. ya give them a chance to change .. and they go right back to sticking their butts up in the air ..its as if they like it .. or the clerics like it .. any way ya look at it they all gather themselves up and do it daily .... i could see if they had their women do it 5 times a day ..but they do it themselves .. i got one thing to say ... "WIERDO"

Interesting scenario, and how you came up with it is beyond me. Your observation is very degrading and really has nothing to do with this article.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well this is another case where this guy is not given all the info about the deletion of zeros and does not completely understand. That 4 pip movement helped them dramatically. Though it seems minimal to us it was significant in Shabibi's plan. They are still holding a viable currency. It has not begun yet, and they have no clue. Think where it has come from 2004 to now. It's already gained value. We are just not there yet, and this guy can send his dinar to me and I would not mind.. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting scenario, and how you came up with it is beyond me. Your observation is very degrading and really has nothing to do with this article.

really........... read it again ..sorry you missed my point ..

hey if its beyond you ......its beyond you .. sorry

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

really........... read it again ..sorry you missed my point ..

hey if its beyond you ......its beyond you .. sorry

Central Bank, Sinan Shibibi, attributed the weakness of the Iraqi dinar to the weakness of the local production and the lack of Iraqi exports (except oil), in addition to weakness of the government’s efforts to attract foreign capitals

how will they atract foriegn capitol;.....if all they do is pump oil?

sahabbi is correct .. do you think hes a fool?

notice in prainthesis .. ..the part about (except oil)

sorry you feel what i said has nothing to do with this .. please excuse me

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Central Bank, Sinan Shibibi, attributed the weakness of the Iraqi dinar to the weakness of the local production and the lack of Iraqi exports (except oil), in addition to weakness of the government’s efforts to attract foreign capitals

how will they atract foriegn capitol;.....if all they do is pump oil?

sahabbi is correct .. do you think hes a fool?

notice in prainthesis .. ..the part about (except oil)

..although they have a few investors .. the rest of the world is not interested in ..investing in these morons

the response was in referance too ... the sticking their butts in the air .. your right the second post was a response to what another reader posted .. so if ya just dont take things out of context .. everything will be ok

sorry you feel what i said has nothing to do with this .. please excuse me

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is right! Even if the religion is known for stoning virgins, decapitating people. The Muslims in Syria killing everyone they see sure do get a bad rap don´t they?

Dont blame the religion............blame the people. Btw, u sound very uneducated. U havent got any ideas about islam.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dont blame the religion............blame the people. Btw, u sound very uneducated. U havent got any ideas about islam.

Tell you what...why don't you go live under Sharia Law for a couple of years then come back and tell us about Islam...I respect everybody's right to practice their religion, but in practice some religions are down right scary to live under....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tell you what...why don't you go live under Sharia Law for a couple of years then come back and tell us about Islam...I respect everybody's right to practice their religion, but in practice some religions are down right scary to live under....

Actually, Sharia Law in itself is not too scary. The brutality could very well be a middle-east thing - don't forget, Jesus had to stop the people of his time, none of them Muslims, from stoning a... less than virtuous woman.

Edited by tyron
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, Sharia Law in itself is not too scary. The brutality could very well be a middle-east thing - don't forget, Jesus had to stop the people of his time, none of them Muslims, from stoning a... less than virtuous woman.

And after all these thousands of year..nobody has seen what He displayed. Why do we physically beat or harm others still today.? Everybody is included in this theme, no religion can excuse themselves.

Edited by sailin12
  • Upvote 2

the rest of the world has no use for muslims ..what do they do ?,,,, but will take the oil .. if they dont want to sell their oil .. that really limits the middle easts ability to survive .. .. if i woke up and went out looking for a job in my night gown .. i dont think anyone would have much use for me either....they need to take off their diapers .. put on some pants .. and act like a man .. and quit sticking their butts up in the air like that .. to me thats just silly .. shabbs is right they have nothing to offer

Leesburg...your an opinionated bigot! There is too much hate in your comments. The hate shows a lack of understanding and compassion. I would imagine you got your lack of intolerance from the church you attend. Did they teach you hate and intolerance in your church? Or are those the values you learned from your parents? Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well, I have a lot of education, and I agree with him. The people of Iraq are not the problem. Islam is. That religion which has shangiiied an entire region of the world and which is willing to kill little boys to clear a mine field. And let us not forget the vicious proponants and teachers and preachers of Islam. A belief in Islam is what sent planes into the trade towers and committed many atrocities in that very name. "Allah Akbar," I believe, is the driving force behind those horrors committed in the name of Islam.

• Upvote 3

Leesburg...your an opinionated bigot! There is too much hate in your comments. The hate shows a lack of understanding and compassion. I would imagine you got your lack of intolerance from the church you attend. Did they teach you hate and intolerance in your church? Or are those the values you learned from your parents? Carlos

Carlos, it has been shoved in the face of the entire western world that Islam is at war against us. Islam, the religion, is on the attack against us, and by now, we all know it, unless we live under a rock. Islam, the religion, is on the attack against the west, Christianity, and all human decency. Or are the trade centers falling on a quiet workday morning on national TV all in our imaginations? What about the USS Cole, sitting quietly in the harbor, and then suddenly an enormous hole appeared in her side? And what about all the other atrocities commited in the name of Islam? Where is the Islamic tolerance? Was it taught in the Madrases? At the Muslim holy sites? Islam is at war even against their own--what about all the tiny Mid-eastern boys, veritable babies, being sent to walk through mine fields to clear them? Are these the examples you would have used of the so-called "decency" that terrorists and bombers learn from their parents? Islam is at fault here, the religion and the proponants of it, the religious leaders who are trying to prepare the way for the 12th Imam. So, Carlos, don't even try to blame Leesburg for being incompassionate. Most ordinary Westerners are not compassionate against Islam any longer. We have had too many of our loved ones blown up by Islam to feel compassion toward it. Fran

Seems like you are trying to turn the tables on westerners for not buying into Islam. Well, forget it, Carlos!! By now, compassion toward Islam is simply no longer on the table.

• Upvote 6

Leesburg...your an opinionated bigot!<<<<<<< thats your opinionated bigotry carlos

There is too much hate in your comments. <<<<<< what hate? carlos ... explain some kind of hate your expressing here ...i dont hate them .. these are facts about these morons shabbs is correct all they really have is oil .. they got nothing else to offer so they have a weak dinar ..

The hate shows a lack of understanding and compassion.<<<<< i understand everything they do .. they stick their butts in the air 5 times a day carlos .. its the way they are .. why would i have compasion for that? carlos .... thats what they like to do ... i dont care what they do ...as long as they doing affect this free world society i live in ... and try to force free people to stick their butts in the air 5 times a day against their will .. carlos ... wheres your compassion carlos ,, for me ... did your mommy teach you to hate .. and name call like that carlos .. ... like i said carlos .. show me wheres the hate in my statements .. and then look at your statements towards me .. carlos

I would imagine you got your lack of intolerance from the church you attend.<<<<<<<< i have all the tollerance in the world ..carlos ... how about you .. carlos .. i dont care what they do carlos .. as long as they dont effect me or the free world i live in ..carlos .. wheres your lack of intolerance for me .. carlos

Did they teach you hate and intolerance in your church? Or are those the values you learned from your parents?<<<< did yo daddy teach you this Carlos...look whos talking carlos ...

im pretty sure carlos you dont like america and what it stands for .. right carlos .. ive read your comments on anumber of occasions .. you tolerate muslims and illegal invaders .. more than a united states citizen .. but you will not win carlos .. people like me will not let people like you shut us down .. you will be the one in the end with no where to hide...ok carlos ..now take off your diaper carlos .. put on some pants ..and act like a man

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Let's read this article once more;

An MP and member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Aziz Sharif al-Mayahi, has demanded that the Iraqi Central Bank dismiss and replace some “influential figures” in the Bank who allegedly manipulate the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar.

The article in AIN refers to what it calls an “unreasonable rise (sic) in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar”.

Mayahi said “The Iraqi Central Bank is not serious in coping with this problem because it adopts routine and useless measures in this regard.”

The Head of the Central Bank, Sinan Shibibi, attributed the weakness of the Iraqi dinar to the weakness of the local production and the lack of Iraqi exports (except oil), in addition to weakness of the government’s efforts to attract foreign capital, and the unstable political situation internally and regionally.

Now where in this article does it state anything about the muslim religion? It is pretty clear this is about the dinar. leesburg's comments were off topic and nothing short of disgusting. <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3