Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (Friday the 13th)

Your wasting your time. its about hope of change. no one here wants facts or historical precedence. my advice, stay true to your research and what you believe and keep it silent or within a section of like minded people. there will be no growth of knowledge, or decent conversation or debate about the dinar here. within a matter of minutes, itwill turn to personal attacks or questioning of yyour motives. just let them say and believe whatever makes them happy.

You mention questioning of motives. Well, yes I do. I can't understand why someone who does not believe in this investment would spend so many hours on these forums to argue thier point. It would seem to me that these non believers are here merely to knock down other peoples hopes. Really, you're not here to save the world one dinar owner at a time, are you? I am not trying to bash you. I just can't figure out why loppers and the type spend so many hours here.

Thanks SWFguy. ;)

• Upvote 3

AMEN EASY!!!!!!! These guys need to just stay in the LOP section. I don't want to hear there negativity, they are obviously holding Dinar if they are here but I think they just should sell it and move on and LEAVE US ALONE! I'm sick of hearing their crap! Not gonna listen to it! Correction, IM NOT LISTENING to it.

GO RV!

Kinda sickening to think that when it does RV that they will also prosper. :blink: Doesn't seem right, they should be PENALIZED for all the grief they've been doling out.

I see three different ways the rv/rd go down. The lop is one possibility. but you cant even scratch the surface of a conversation, because people jump to total assumptions about you. some of us, have deeper and wider speculation, but. we are assumed to be one track minded.

AMEN EASY!!!!!!! These guys need to just stay in the LOP section. I don't want to hear there negativity, they are obviously holding Dinar if they are here but I think they just should sell it and move on and LEAVE US ALONE! I'm sick of hearing their crap! Not gonna listen to it! Correction, IM NOT LISTENING to it.

GO RV!

Kinda sickening to think that when it does RV that they will also prosper. :blink: Doesn't seem right, they should be PENALIZED for all the grief they've been doling out.

I see three different ways the rv/rd go down. The lop is one possibility. but you cant even scratch the surface of a conversation, because people jump to total assumptions about you. some of us, have deeper and wider speculation, but. we are assumed to be one track minded.

You mention questioning of motives. Well, yes I do. I can't understand why someone who does not believe in this investment would spend so many hours on these forums to argue thier point. It would seem to me that these non believers are here merely to knock down other peoples hopes. Really, you're not here to save the world one dinar owner at a time, are you? I am not trying to bash you. I just can't figure out why loppers and the type spend so many hours here.

Thanks SWFguy. ;)

Because im only a 33.3% lopper. its one of three options i see. the other two options dont include a lop. but because i comment on the lop possibility, all of a sudden that all there is. People assume your shallow and have a one track mind.

You cant scratch the surface of a topic, without the whole topic turning to why you here and personal attack material.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You've got more studying to do. You just compared apples to oranges.

Nice read swfg

Due to excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars.

History of the Dinar

In an effort to fight runaway inflation, Iraq decided last week to invalidate its 25-dinar note.

1993 Inflation in Iraq

Both Iraq and S. Korea have a low valuation due to inflation. There was no governmental decree or action to devalue the dinar as the OP stated.

The valuation alone can't tell you if a currency is undervalued any more than the list price of a home will tell you if it's underpriced. You have to know what condition the house is in, and what comparable homes are selling for. In a similar fashion you have to know what a currency's money supply (M2) is. What's the GDP for the country? What's their monetary base? How stable is the government? ... etc. Rather than simply telling me how I need to study more why don't you explain to everyone how the Iraqi dinar is undervalued?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks SWFguy. ;)

Also,

If someone thinks deleting three zeroes is a lop, then there instantly a lopster. if someone interprets a cbi article, that may mean lop, then instantly your a lopster. There is huge variations in someones, interpretations vs their speculation.

then add to the fact, if you correct or question false information, you instantly become a lopster, because you areagainst someone bringing inaccurate information that was used to salidify a rv.

If i had to classify my approach, it would be similar to scooters. just because you know what something is, doesnt mean you necessarily think it will happen. but theres always the attacks and labeling that clog and prevent people from explaining their entire viewpoint

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey SWFG. You have a great record for writing the most + (plus) articles I've ever seen here. Great job. I have a question for you and others. Everyone keeps talking about the 100,000% change in the IQD as never happening before. What would the percentage be when you calculate the change between the Saddam era rate of $3.50, plus or minus, to the current rate. I know that's a negative but if it moved that much once before and we got in on the low side, why couldn't it happen again? Maybe I'm being too simplistic, but then again I think some people make things too complicated. Maybe a point in the middle would be good. It would be good for me.

I have more questions for you but one at a time.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for all your input SWF, I have so much to learn!

I do have a question thought. What is the significance with surpassing Iran's oil, when their currency, is only 12,250.00 IRR to 1USD, or 1 IRR = 0.0000816327 USD.

Here's one for you. get your hands on all the iRR you can find.

Your wasting your time. its about hope of change. no one here wants facts or historical precedence. my advice, stay true to your research and what you believe and keep it silent or within a section of like minded people. there will be no growth of knowledge, or decent conversation or debate about the dinar here. within a matter of minutes, itwill turn to personal attacks or questioning of yyour motives. just let them say and believe whatever makes them happy.

Hahahaha Now your getting hit like I did. If you speak your mind and tell people how you feel and what you feel

Your gonna be toast. I have a neg.49. Ouch. That will teach me for not sugar coating what people don't want to hear.

If I don't learn to pacify them with BS then I might as well stay in the corner and keep my mouth shut. hahaha Not likely.

And you know what? I agree with what you say. Every word. Thanks brother.

• Upvote 2

Well.. im glad you feel that way and maybe you and some others here should go start your own Dinar "Facts" site and talk amongst yourselves since your wasting your time with us and leave us all alone.

Hey Easy. I always liked your post and respect your OPINION. Just like you should respect others opinion. It isn't easy to talk about

what one thinks on here because if they do they get torn apart by the wolves that don't like opinions. Here's one for you.

I entered this investment as a challenge. I envisioned it as a way to get ahead in this tough life and make multitudes of others

happy in their cruel surrounding. There have been ups and downs and thrills that would give anyone a sick stomach. But we hang

in there with hopes. And beside those hopes lie fears. I'm sure if you opened up you would find that you have fears also. And also

you know that not everyone agrees with everyone 100% of the time. I sure know I don't. Just let people alone that state what they

think and let it go. It makes for a lot better life. God wanted it that way. Go RV.

Thanks SWFguy. ;)

It's just his opinion cooked. Opinions are like you know what, and everyone has one cooked. Even you, And I bet if you were truthful, it pisses you off when someone voices their opinion on what you believe. It sure does me at times. Especially when they hit a nerve or I'm

in a cranky mood.Go RV

• Upvote 2

My advice was to leave you alone, swfloridaguy, etc..

The idea of talking with people who are open minded and are willing to sort through all the information presented to us, sounds nice.

This is swfloridaguys topic, so i will keep silent and move about my day. enjoy yours.

Your not open to talking, it's all about forcing your opinions on others then getting upset when they don't agree. Best to you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

None of this (opinions posted in this thread or on this site) matter anymore...Tony over at PTR boldly claimed today that the RV has occurred...

7-13-2012 Tony (PTR): It is done. It is completely done. This has nothing to do with Iraq. It's already been activated.

So, I'm off to the bank to cash in!

Not....

• Upvote 2

Your not open to talking, it's all about forcing your opinions on others then getting upset when they don't agree. Best to you

How could it be me forcing an opinion, when my advice wasnt to give one. I have always agreed to disagree.....i could care less about differing opinions. people can believe whatever their heart desires.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How could it be me forcing an opinion, when my advice wasnt to give one. I have always agreed to disagree.....i could care less about differing opinions. people can believe whatever their heart desires.

I don't know if I buy that,but hey good for you. Good luck to you in the future.

I don't know if I buy that,but hey good for you. Good luck to you in the future.

Hey caz,

Good to see you buddy. On a side note, SWFG posted a very good opinion piece with extremely well laid out information based upon pertinent facts within the Iraqi government, but also with similar information about some of the extemporaneous happenings that would pertain to it. Personally, I will not be sidetracked by negative thinking, or negative thoughts, but keep my "Eye on the prize" because after all my years of research, my personal opinion is that we are at the culmination of this event being over by the end of 2012. (And I would like to add that the event will be in our favor) ;)

• Upvote 5

None of this (opinions posted in this thread or on this site) matter anymore...Tony over at PTR boldly claimed today that the RV has occurred...

7-13-2012 Tony (PTR): It is done. It is completely done. This has nothing to do with Iraq. It's already been activated.

Not....

YEAH!!!!!!!

Not....

I agree with you. I won't buy into the PTR smack. Thanks for the post Marilyn. I'm kidding. Your avatar is cool. Most won't get it though I do. Brainy humans are special.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It wasn't government imposed and it's not undervalued. Iraq was experiencing hyperinflation nearly twenty years ago. The dinar's current value is a result of hyperinflation. It's no more undervalued than South Korea's currency is.

Dealer buddies like Easy don't understand this simple fact

Hey caz,

Good to see you buddy. On a side note, SWFG posted a very good opinion piece with extremely well laid out information based upon pertinent facts within the Iraqi government, but also with similar information about some of the extemporaneous happenings that would pertain to it. Personally, I will not be sidetracked by negative thinking, or negative thoughts, but keep my "Eye on the prize" because after all my years of research, my personal opinion is that we are at the culmination of this event being over by the end of 2012. (And I would like to add that the event will be in our favor) ;)

,what does all your extensive research tel you about the upcoming lop?

• Downvote 2

GO RV!

Kinda funny to think of you crying when it lops soon

Hey caz,

Good to see you buddy. On a side note, SWFG posted a very good opinion piece with extremely well laid out information based upon pertinent facts within the Iraqi government, but also with similar information about some of the extemporaneous happenings that would pertain to it. Personally, I will not be sidetracked by negative thinking, or negative thoughts, but keep my "Eye on the prize" because after all my years of research, my personal opinion is that we are at the culmination of this event being over by the end of 2012. (And I would like to add that the event will be in our favor) wink.gif

Hey,It's always good to see/hear from you(old gang-lol). I am with u 100% and enjoy reading SWFG opinions. Have a Great weekend!!! Man I wish it would rain-lol

Kinda funny to think of you crying when it lops soon

I won't being crying if there is a LOP. I will cash in the Dinar that I currently own and then I will purchase the new Dinar currency and I will PROFIT from the prophesied prosperity of New Babylon! Put that in your pipe and smoke on it. :D

I WIN EITHER WAY!

GO RV!