Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Just Want To Say "THANK YOU"

Nadita

As the ride getting closer to an end, I realized once the train stops, we will get off the ride and go about our ways to the new ventures we so long want to go and fulfilling our dreams and I might not see most of you in DV site or anywhere. I am going to miss a lot of you but just know you have touched my heart and my life with your unique and special ways and have enriched my life, therefore I want to say to all DV family that I have met in the forum or chat "THANK YOU" for being a friend :)

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say "THANK YOU" to one and the only Mr. Adam Montana for creating this site and have not limited the use of the site to dinar investment only but it has become a community for all of us to mingle and share about our beloved investments, lives, prayers, jokes, music, politics, support and encouragements and everything else in between as allowable by you and the mods :)

To all the Mods - you rock and thank you for babysitting us while we play in the playground :) I know it's a sacrifice of love and time :)

Let's not make the end of the ride an end without a bang lol... let's party in VEGAS :)

God bless and love you all :)

Mod,

I am sorry I didn't realize it's posted in forex section :) could you please be kind enough to move it to "off topic" section ?

Thank you :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You still alive not cooked yet...? lol

I thought we were gonna have some roast pig for our RV party lol

Yeah still alive, and waiting to be roasted! Had a little hiatus there and went missing.

Guess I didn’t miss the RV while I was away.... :(

Yeah still alive, and waiting to be roasted! Had a little hiatus there and went missing.

Guess I didn’t miss the RV while I was away.... :(

You didn't miss the RV yet .. it's on the way lol but you missed a very good party lol

You seem to lose some meat lol... I will make sure you are fed quite well... as we are eyeing a pig for luau lol

Glad you are back :)

Awww Nadita... you know we all love you!! I don't think this will be the end of alot of the friendships formed on here, we were all brought together and became a 'family' for some reason... we have been there for each other when some of us have really needed it and those kinds of things just can't be forgotten.... Love and hugs to you Nadita and all of DV, cannot wait til Vegas!! ***woohoo, pink piggy is back!!***

• Upvote 2

Nadita, I have to agree with everyone. Friendships we hold them dear to the heart. And your friendship is one that will be embedded in my heart forever.

You've been an amazing fun, caring, spiritual up-lifter, and kind sweet lady. I thank you for adopting me as a friend.

So in the meantime let's wait patiently for this RV and enjoy the ride. :D

• Upvote 1

Nadtia it hasn't RV yet,so say you good byes until after the RV.I would like to see ya round for that,at least.If leaving because your selling out,well good luck in everything you do.Take care!!

Welcome back pig , long time no see.

Z,

I'm not getting off the ride :) I was putting a trap for a plumb pig for luau and guess what ? We got one piggy for rv party lol

This is not a good bye message, just in case of rv, I don't want to miss saying thank you ;)

Nadita, I have to agree with everyone. Friendships we hold them dear to the heart. And your friendship is one that will be embedded in my heart forever.

You've been an amazing fun, caring, spiritual up-lifter, and kind sweet lady. I thank you for adopting me as a friend.

So in the meantime let's wait patiently for this RV and enjoy the ride. :D

Patty,

Thank you :) and ditto ;)

I know how to rock the room, we have a pig to roast now lol

Nadita, I think you have spoke for many of us. Besides all the dinar chat, there has been alot of other chat about almost everything under the sun. We all have argued with each other and we all have been there for each other. That is called family. Here at DV, we are one large family.

I hope that after the RV, which ever way it goes, that we can all still stop in and visit with each other. Many have others email address and / or phone numbers. I am sure many have meet in person. I have found out that some live very close to me.

All in all, we are here for the long haul, when one gets down others will pick us up.

And thanks for being a friend to me, you help make my day go by with a smile biggrin.gif

And welcome back Cisole!!!

Hey Nadita,

Very thoughtful and sincere post from you my friend and I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments! I still hope we all are blessed with the best possible RV, and I cannot wait to party with you and all our other fellow DV members in Vegas and New Orleans is still on the table! Nadita, you are still welcome to dance on the Table! (Smile)

Also, may I say welcome back pink piggy!

Thanks for the kind words to all Nadita. I'm sure a whole bunch of us will find a way to keep in touch with the many special people (yes, even the obtuse ones!) whom we have encountered on this site that makes this world a whole lot smaller and a better place for the touching of minds.

Cheers to everyone here!

• Upvote 1

Great post Nadita and all the others who commentedth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif.............you know when we get to Vegas...we are swapping numberswink.gif..............hopefully those that have touched us, will remain in contact

Cisole ?????????confused.gif Had to look at OP Date to make sure this wasn't an old one..Good to see You...Been missed !!!tongue.gif

We need a Pink Piggy Contest to get thru the Summer ? !!!!! jw

• Upvote 1