Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many Dinar speclators?

Mxmann

Just wanted to find out, how many dinar speculators, does everyone speculate that are in this roller coaster ride? I don't personally know too many people who are in this investment, but I would like to get a rough idea.

Thanks everyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think the 40,ooo might be close on here say rough guess --- 500,000 folks each with a 2 million estimate ,,, give or take those that have under 2 and over 4 ---- give the 2 number for a rounded off number what will that make a rough guess on 1 billion if they come out at 1 too 1 --- giving my numbers are low :huh:

Jeepguy ::: I ask? where will the $s come from? It boggles my mind but even only! 4T dinars out of country at 1:1 is 4T DOLLARS! When I lookedat this speculation it was like , maybe 1,000 people are in it ..i.e. an under the table Proobability . I bit, only to find out 100,000 or more were in it ... and there were a 100 dealers in the US alone! We may settle at 1 cent per dinar , if lucky...Sorry...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just wanted to find out, how many dinar speculators, does everyone speculate that are in this roller coaster ride? I don't personally know too many people who are in this investment, but I would like to get a rough idea.

Thanks everyone.

You mean worldwide or in the US alone? I read that about 1% of the US Population is invested which makes it 3M in the US alone....I'd think that at least as many are invested outside the US if not more....My rough guess.

• Upvote 2

this is all speculation rock fla 9 ---- with the news out of c.b.i. that they have i think { 200 billion in reserves } and the out of country banking accounts they have set-up { this was done last year or year before } ---> was speculated that this would cover the trade in of dinar ,,,, but also a good theroy was that the dinar we will turn in would go too the u.s. treasury and be put into the oil funding ,,,, { also a theory } .... adam has put out in the forum an idea that would work really well in banking busness ,,, start low like in .20 cents per dinar and buy and re sale ---- { but also with this idea a rush of investors too over speculate dinar sales might come up } buy dinar at .20 rase the rate again and sell and buy on and on ,,,,,,, but now we have iraqi saying they will be a stronger currency in the arab region ,,, { was stated in one of the last year postings } in the time frame when the arab league was looking at them for a position in the opic oil seats,,,,but i think they can handle the re value of 1 too 1 or even 2 too one ,,,, but time will tell ,,,,,,,, uhhhhhh next week would be great wouldn` it ;)

• Upvote 1

You mean worldwide or in the US alone? I read that about 1% of the US Population is invested which makes it 3M in the US alone....I'd think that at least as many are invested outside the US if not more....My rough guess.

If it's only 1% in the US, which is probably accurate, cause the few people I talked to, went on the internet, and found nothing but negative, got scared, and wouldn't even put in $100! I'm sure your right about the 1%, which makes sense. This should help calm the people who beleive that us speculators are going to cause the fall of Iraq, once they RV! Maybe even help the lopsters realize, that we speculators are NOT going cause them to lop! Well, probably not?

Im in only one at my house.

I have heard (rumor) the Donald has 300 million dinars. May or may not be true. I would bet that the #43 people are in. Maybe not as deep as the donald. :rolleyes:

Like the song goes... That's why the Donald is a Tramp....Smile.

Im in only one at my house.

I have heard (rumor) the Donald has 300 million dinars. May or may not be true. I would bet that the #43 people are in. Maybe not as deep as the donald. :rolleyes:

OMG really?

How can Donald Trump afford to spend 300k on dinar? wow!tongue.gif

Don't forget to count me in.

And then there is the half mill I bought for my cousin. And the mill I sent to an on line friend of 9 years who decided about a month later that i was not the kind of person she wished to be friends with (but she kept the dinar gift), and a face to face friend I gave well over a mill to and then within a month she and her husband and son, who were my "adopted" family decided that I was not the kind of person she wished to be friends with (after almost three years of pretty well constant interaction, mostly me handing them money, and of course I never got the dinar back. And what else ... lets see ... Brad, Jane, Linda ... I am sure there was more ... oh the introduction to iraq dinar set that is woth something like 60000 dinar that I gave to my investment counsellor who laughed at me but then went to a dinner meeting at a local hotel bar and told everyone about the hottest thing but don't tell anyone and look, he actually has some of it. Wow, some people got a lot of nerve, eh? Along with various other gifts that added up to about a mill. So there you go.

Since it is numbers or people invested, and not total dollars invested, you can count on me and six fother people. Easier to give it before RV and let them, or is that make them hahaha, sit through the frustration of waiting and thinking I am nuts, until it hits.

That's it, 'Night all ... toodles!

:(

smee2

And then there is the half mill I bought for my cousin. And the mill I sent to an on line friend of 9 years who decided about a month later that i was not the kind of person she wished to be friends with (but she kept the dinar gift), and a face to face friend I gave well over a mill to and then within a month she and her husband and son, who were my "adopted" family decided that I was not the kind of person she wished to be friends with (after almost three years of pretty well constant interaction, mostly me handing them money, and of course I never got the dinar back. And what else ... lets see ... Brad, Jane, Linda ... I am sure there was more ... oh the introduction to iraq dinar set that is woth something like 60000 dinar that I gave to my investment counsellor who laughed at me but then went to a dinner meeting at a local hotel bar and told everyone about the hottest thing but don't tell anyone and look, he actually has some of it. Wow, some people got a lot of nerve, eh? Along with various other gifts that added up to about a mill. So there you go.

Since it is numbers or people invested, and not total dollars invested, you can count on me and six fother people. Easier to give it before RV and let them, or is that make them hahaha, sit through the frustration of waiting and thinking I am nuts, until it hits.

sad.gif

smee2

That sucks ...... here's something my dad said to me once .... " if you lend someone $20 and never see them again , think of it as money well spent."

obviously it was £20 not $20 ... thought i'd change it for you.

What were you thinking giving away all that cash anyway, you could have held it and given it to them post RV

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

:(

smee2

I'm curious as to why these people decided that you were not the kind of person they wanted to be friends with? Was it because all of them were crazy to begin with? Was it because they thought you were crazy? Was it your relationship to the Dinar investment that made you look crazy?

I assume that you bathe regularly. :unsure:

One person? It happens. Two people? Coincidence. Three or more people? Start looking for the common denominator.

In the meantime, I'd stopping handing out dinar. Try baking cookies or canning preserves for them instead. That's what we do.

Good luck and have a better day.