Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Master's Hand

Heavyduty053

A young mother was wishing to encourage her young son's progress on the piano, so she took the small boy to a Paderewski concert. After they were seated, the mother spotted a friend in the audience and walked down the aisle to greet her since she hasn't spoken to her in a while. The little boy sat and looked at the magnificient concert hall and imagined himself playing here one day. He decided he would explore the wonders of such a wonderful place, so he rose from his seat and eventually explored his way through a door marked "NO ADMITTANCE".

When the house lights started to dim and the stage curtain was about to open, the mother returned to her seat and discovered that her son was missing. Upon looking around everywhere the curtain began to open and the stage lights came on bright focusing on the huge Steinway piano on stage. In horror, the mother saw her little boy sitting at the keyboard, innocently picking the keys in the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." At that moment, the great piano master made his grand entrance all smiles andwuickly moved to the piano and whispered in the boy's ear, Don't quit, keep playing.

Then leaning over, Paderewski reached down with his left hand and begin filling in a bass part. Soon his right arm reached around to the other side of the child and he added a running obligatio. Together, the old master and the young novice transformed a frightning situation into a wonderfully creative experience. The audience was so mesmerized they gave a standing ovation.

That's the way it is with God, what we try to accomplish on our own is hardly noteworthy. We try our best, but the results aren't exactly graceful flowing music. But with the hand of the master our life's work can truly be beautiful. The next time you set out to accomplish something grand, listen carefully, you can hear the voice of the Master, whispering in your ear, "Dont quit, Keep on playing and let me help you." You will feel his loving arms reach around you and help you accomplish sweet and beautiful.

Remember, God doesn't call the equipped, he equipes the called. Enjoy and have a blessed day.

• Upvote 11

Great one Heavyduty. You know my heart never ceases to be full... with your stories. Each one open's me up to something I once new or something I didn't quiet comprehend. Thanks a bunch.

Delta you have a point about the Tear-Jerker, ;) but I favor Heavyduty053. Some days I'm sure he may feel heavy and others not...God has given Heavy a duty to fulfill is works on the site. And he's doing a fine job. :tiphat:

Delta stay safe my friend in Kuwait. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1