Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

300+ Ebay Sellers listed today... dumping the IQD

Dinar Buddy

When people are jumping ship that gets me more excited it means this thing is gonna pop soon!!! I love this quote hmm... Hav'nt we all been here a littlle?

"Success is seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." -William Feather-

• Upvote 1

Been watching them for a long time, and your right, it actual less from a year ago!! The amounts are less unless you buy from Jordan!!

:lol: your right on bro , this is the rumor section!!

Surely there is more than last year....i thought iraq said they are gonna lop.....haha

• Upvote 3

rolleyes.gif

Ebay is getting flooded by personal purchases of the IQD no sell a $10,000 (IQD) for $9.00 to $12.00 (USD).

There is now posting of new IQD currency the same thing. The elimination of the zeros brought no value up against the USD only an exchange swap in value of what most people paid the their original IQD... This SUCKS!!!

People are not longer thinking lopping, they are now DROPPING the IQD

I think you are reading it wrong. Being where I am, sometimes I have nothing better to do so I read the ebay website alot. I buy lots of things including dinar and here is my observation.

Currently, world wide there are 821 auctions for New Iraqi Dinar. I will just look at the auctions from sellers in the USA. There are 750 total auctions when I looked, 335 are for buy it now and only 190 are for 100K dinar or more.

About a month ago when I was looking to buy some more dinar, there were well over 2000 auctions for IQD,over half were buy it now and more than 60% were for 100K or more IQD. That is when the rumor was about a September-December RV.

After emailing with some of the sellers I buy from, I see a pattern forming. Most of the sellers both buy and sell dinar. As the general outlook is that an RV is farther away, there are more sales. When the word on the street is that an RV is closer, there are less sales. The sellers I have chatted to both have a personal and business stack of IQD. Now since they own their business stock, when it looks like an RV is close, they sell less because they can cash in the business stock. Apparently, that is a good strategy. Anyway it makes sense to me.

My conclusion: Track the number of Dinar sales for 100K or more in the US. As the number goes down the scuttlebutt is pointing toward an RV. Higher numbers indicate the rumor mill is pointing to a longer wait. Of cousre, this is only a rough indicator because less sales by a seller could mean they are currently out of stock.

It was 114 today and very dusty. The men's comfort facilities are in a metal container and the air conditioner is broke. So you can see how my day is going tongue.gif . I hope you are all well and as you know, the above posting is my unsolicited opinion based on nothing but observation, conversation and bored thought.

Before I go, I just want to say that I figured out when the RV will be.... It will be when my ship comes in smile.gif ...Of course that is the day I will probably be at the airport.wink.gif

• Upvote 3

It will be interesting to watch Ebay as we get closer to 1/1/13.. Two things, demand for current dinar should decline lowering ask price ...Some may think they are getting dinar worth $0.86 per when really old stuff...Wide range of prices are a surprise to me...1000 dinar note for $6.???( thats $6k/M vs 1M for $750!!!!

Ebay is getting flooded by personal purchases of the IQD no sell a $10,000 (IQD) for $9.00 to $12.00 (USD).

There is now posting of new IQD currency the same thing. The elimination of the zeros brought no value up against the USD only an exchange swap in value of what most people paid the their original IQD... This SUCKS!!!

People are not longer thinking lopping, they are now DROPPING the IQD :o

Go back to sleep.

Edited by carlablum
Removed the name calling

Although I dont watch ebay listings, I wouldnt be surprised to see more people selling with all the recent lop articles coming out.....

It seems that we might actually see the end of this later this year but to many peoples surprise, it MIGHT not be what we want....they seem pretty serious about it now...

I disagree keep I think there are as many articles stating to not delete zero's. There was an article issued by CBI with emblem stating as of now they would not pursue the deletion of zero's until the government gave their approval. As a matter of fact I have seen more of these articles than ever before.

Something else to keep in mind, elections are coming in January 2013. If Iraq is going to do the dreaded lop I would be surprised. Many countries decline to RD before an election for obvious reasons. Personally I think this is the reluctance of the delete zero's plan. Its not all about counterfeiting but votes.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how people come here everyday, and still don't know the full possibilities of this investment. I haven't logged in for months, but I try to come every once in a while and help people understand. Please read my profile for how this actually works, where the entire scenario of an "RV" started, I'll give a brief hint (a dinar salesman like I once was), what the maximum profit will be, and how exactly it will come about. Not a single thing has changed since the last time I visited this place. Please understand how it works, read my page, as my "giving back" for what I caused many individuals in this "dinar investment."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The idea that those on E-bay buying/selling dinar would know anything different than those on this site seem ridiculous to me. Two sides to every story but this one seems to have several hundred. They know/don't know the same things we do/don't.

DW

Shortest paragraph with most /(slashes). Guess that makes me a slasher. Could be worse.

Edited by DWitte

Well if there is so much on the sell side. I think I might be in the buy side today. Any deals, IM me.....

Hey! I got 2 million in 25,000 notes I want to sell. Not hard up enough for Montana's price but I want to sell, I don't want to but I sort of have to.

I bought big when I had the money because that's the only way I could save, haha. Now I am out of work and collecting Unemployment. But I am selling because my girlfriend in the Phils needs 2000 to start a eatery business. I need as generous offer as anyone can supply. I paid over

1000 per million for those notes. Some are from Gid some are from Ali and some are from my TDBank. But all are uncirculated

But please be fair on the price.

Although I dont watch ebay listings, I wouldnt be surprised to see more people selling with all the recent lop articles coming out.....

It seems that we might actually see the end of this later this year but to many peoples surprise, it MIGHT not be what we want....they seem pretty serious about it now...

How does one translate serious about Iraq’s plan for the IQD from news articles that swing so drastically from one day to the next and hour to hour for over a year now of delete the zeros don’t delete the zeros? Seems that any stand you want to take on their plan has been substantiated be the news for a lop or a raise the value of the dinar against the dollar. Anyone able to predict what Iraq plans is light-years ahead of them, or at least in what they are releasing to the media.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how people come here everyday, and still don't know the full possibilities of this investment. I haven't logged in for months, but I try to come every once in a while and help people understand. Please read my profile for how this actually works, where the entire scenario of an "RV" started, I'll give a brief hint (a dinar salesman like I once was), what the maximum profit will be, and how exactly it will come about. Not a single thing has changed since the last time I visited this place. Please understand how it works, read my page, as my "giving back" for what I caused many individuals in this "dinar investment."

Great another savoir........................ugh thanks.

• Upvote 2

Why? Is it because you read an article where they said, "We're pretty serious about it now?" :rolleyes:

The number or eBay dinar sellers seems to be about the same as always.

Personally, I believe that most of them fall into one of three categories.

The Profiteers ... those who have found a way to profit from selling dinar.Those are the smart dinar sellers. I am not saying it is smart to sell your dinar, but it is smart for those who have found a way tp profit now to do so.

The Desperate ... those who need every penny they can scrape up, month after month to put a roof over their family's head and food in their mouths. They are the ones who believed that over spending their budget by buying dinar would pay off in a month or two and they wouldn't get caught in the kind of "lack of money" nightmare they have encountered.

I have a friend who is in that nightmare now. He finally got work and it is something he loves to do. But it is costing him a fortune in gas to get there and it means his wife drops him off and then has to go to her workplace and wait two and a half hours before she starts her part time job. They are moving to a less expensive home and have to pay the last month's rent and don't have it and the new rent. These are only some of the elements of their nightmare existense. They had to sell their dinar, right here on DV, where they were banned because they were asking so blatantly for help, which I completely understand. If that was allowed we would have an awful lot of people trying to get DV friends to help them.

The Disheartened ... these are people who have become disillusioned and disheartened over the length of time it has been taking and are listening to people who think they know more than those who are activiely studying what happens in regards to Iraq and the dinar. These are people who bought the dinar with high hopes, treated it as a true investment. But now their hoped have been trampled so often they are no longer believing in a dinarian fortune or even a dinarian college fund or recreation fund for a boat to cruise the lake.

Anyway, I feel that pretty well all of the eBay dinar selling is there for the three reasons

mentioned.

smee2

• Upvote 1

YES!!! OMG!!! Do you have that propaganda/controlled media book-marked too??

Keep do you still think muslim boogeymen did 9/11 too?

Do you still think that it makes a difference if Republicans or Democrats are elected?

Do you still think that we invaded Iraq to find WMD and bring freedom and democracy?

if so,congrats the globalists trolled ya!

dude you may be the only one with enough brains to decifer this mess.. im with you .. i hope it isnt true ,, but i wont sell my dinars till its over .. we all know the storys are saying lop .. but like i said i wont sell till its set in stone ... im on your side keep .. you got enough intelligence to see whats been put out there.. were all hoping its propaganda .. but the things you say are very truthfull .. but ..I .. like you ... wont sell tilll the fine lady sings.. MY NAME OUT LOUD not the fat lady either.. goodluck keep ..i iknow you like me hope thi thing rvs for 5 bucks per current dinar ..who wouldnt.......... but lets stay grounded with the truth about whats being said .. .. you and me will be drinking our beers on the side lines .. but we will not be decietfull because everyone else is.. i wont follow the heard over the cliff.. good luck keep.. im right there with your thinking .. im in agreement with all your posts.. sorry to the ones who disagree . but thats where i stand ..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't buy enough to let the outcome effect me.

Just couldn't afford to spend money before my bills.

I don't even have near a mill.

So I'll be OK with what ever happens, but for Iraq I wish things to get better,

and for my DV friends who are dreaming big... I hope it happens for you. I love you all! Gsmile.gifRV

• Upvote 2