Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ROMNEY BACKGROUND CHECK

DiveDeepSix

Paid for by the Romney for president campaign, and he approved this message. lol lol . Just kiddin, it was an interesting read, thanks.

LOL, yeah you are right I forgot to add the fine print! :lol: This came to me in an email, but I thought the business stuff was especially interesting because I'm in business myself, well trying to stay in business myself. Anyway thought you guys may find it interesting with all the hoopla about Bain, swiss bank accts, etc. Maybe Romney took advice from our own Mr. Montana on how to get the most from his money on or offshore, 2 smart business people I respect. :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

Yea, me too... ROLL TIDE!!!! I am also starting to think we are gonna be free of Obama come November!!

Let's hope so! I think we will have an RV before we ever see the Huskers and the Tide go head to head! :lol::lol::)

I would love to see loser obamas background check in Kenya.

No doubt! We know nothing about his background, but we do know now he is NOT good for the USA!

• Upvote 3

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected.

At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility. I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, He never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.

I wasn't aware of how big Bain is, it certainly has some heavy hitters he has helped. Like I said at the start he wasn't my favorite but no one can deny he is a smart business man.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

• Upvote 2

But will he show his income tax?

He has already released his tax records and they have been shredded in an effort to find something against him - results "0"! :rolleyes:

However, Obama has yet to release any records pertaining to his education and/or the funding. :blink:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 6

Great post Divedeepsix

Just an observation.....He seems absolutely nothing like O'blah ;)

Im sure we'll continue to hear how Romney is the lesser of 2 evils though.

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here are some interesting facts on Romney, I've said before he wasn't my favorite candidate but he is one heck of a business man, and I respect that. Being a business owner it takes a lot of understanding how to make a business run and much more to make it grow, the government is no different anything that is not ran effectively and efficiently needs to get the axe. Everyone whining about his off shore accounts needs to stop being haters and become congratulaters. Actually even this site has tons of info on offshore accounts and so do many others so if you don't agree with his business ethics it's the pot calling the kettle black. None of us want to pay anymore taxes than we absolutely have to. I don't care how much money he has stashed or where it is, he has helped the country grow unlike our current POTUS. Great read, I just wish there was one comparing it directly to Obama ROFLMAO.

Personal Information:

His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney

He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.

His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan

He was raised in Bloomfield Hills , Michigan

He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they five children.

Education:

B.A. from Brigham Young University,

J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University

Religion:

Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Working Background:

After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary.

After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney.

In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States .

In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.

He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.

Some Interesting Facts about Romney:

Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people.

Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others.

He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.

He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.

He was an unpaid bishop and stake president of his church for ten years.

He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.

He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.

He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.

Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income.... Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:

He will show us his birth certificate

He will show us his high school and college transcripts.

He will show us his social security card.

He will show us his law degree.

He will show us his draft notice.

He will show us his medical records.

He will show us his income tax records.

He will show us he has nothing to hide.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility. I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, He never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.

I wasn't aware of how big Bain is, it certainly has some heavy hitters he has helped. Like I said at the start he wasn't my favorite but no one can deny he is a smart business man.

Thanks for posting this, maybe now we will support Romney. A business man who knows how to create jobs. I don't care how much money he makes. If it is a business decision well then it is.

• Upvote 5

And if he is elected, within a month there will be a dozen people here telling us how everything he showed us is faked, and he didn't really do everything he said, and he is actually part black and someone can give proof, and he secretly practices some religion that does not fit the standard born again profile. I would bet a lot of dinar on it!

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Here is my own personal opinion devised out of real practicality:

If Romney answered no to the following questions I would still vote for him if he could answer yes to the last one.

Will you show us your birth certificate?

Will you show us your school transcripts?

Will you prove your US citizenship?

Do you have a drug free history?

BUT the important question to the next president is:

Can you make the USA as financially successful as the companies your started?

• Upvote 4

576212_326863720731488_1134404639_n.jpg

LOL, only matter of time the Other crew would show up. to provoke a response :). Mitt i believe will turn this country around. if you want to work you can if you want to dead beat and wait for a handout keep waiting. Earn your pay, Earn your keep. The time for the BS and nonsense is over. Unite behind a man who will give the US a chance. Set Aside the problems, war of words and other junk of the past and lets make the US a strong and respected country again.

• Upvote 4

Here is my own personal opinion devised out of real practicality:

If Romney answered no to the following questions I would still vote for him if he could answer yes to the last one.

Will you show us your birth certificate?

Will you show us your school transcripts?

Will you prove your US citizenship?

Do you have a drug free history?

BUT the important question to the next president is:

Can you make the USA as financially successful as the companies your started?

Exactly, we need to get something done and fast.

LOL, only matter of time the Other crew would show up. to provoke a response :). Mitt i believe will turn this country around. if you want to work you can if you want to dead beat and wait for a handout keep waiting. Earn your pay, Earn your keep. The time for the BS and nonsense is over. Unite behind a man who will give the US a chance. Set Aside the problems, war of words and other junk of the past and lets make the US a strong and respected country again.

No doubt, still irritated their sucker got dropped in the sand! :lol: I agree with you 100% the time for hand outs is over and the time for personal responsibility is at hand. What ever happened to good old American values?

• Upvote 3

Exactly, we need to get something done and fast.

No doubt, still irritated their sucker got dropped in the sand! :lol: I agree with you 100% the time for hand outs is over and the time for personal responsibility is at hand. What ever happened to good old American values?

it will be restored in Nov 2012. If all gets on board and move forward under the Romney campaign flag. :)

• Upvote 1