Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 7/11/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] So to summarize that: Shabibbi is implicated as head button-pusher (this is good!), they are starting to show weakness in their "resolve" to "delete the zeros" (this is good!) and the Chapter 7 issue is ready to buckle once and for all (this is also good!)

I don't mind the wait, it's the "open ended issues" that bother me.... but it looks like those are being resolved!!! biggrin.gif Thanks for the chat Adam, and thanks for posting kcw!!!wink.gif

One more thing to add of course.... "Git-r-dun boyz.... just Git-R-Dun"... push the pretty red button Shabbs!!! laugh.gif

bigredbutton.jpg

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 10

Honest question here: adam, I thought you supported the whole "removing the zeros" plan because you agreed that it meant removing the notes from circulation? This chat seems to reveal that you now don't agree with the plan...can you clarify?

• Upvote 4

Adam: It is very apparent this will be a long drawn out process. We need encoragement to say the least, but we also need to know if this investment is going downhill! We need to be advised if we need to cash in to save our losses.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Can you email a website that tracks oil and gas production in Iraq?

Thanks

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kuwait Dinar = $3.555

Bahrain Dinar = $2.67

Jordan Dinar = $1.4127

Saudia Arabia riyal = $0.2667

Egypt pound = $0.1650

End Quote

Interesting to notice the value of the Jordan Dinar ...$1.4127... And I am not even sure Jordan has any oil.. Maybe a little ...But that exchange rate is pretty staggering imo...

As far as I know (not much I admit) Jordan is not supposed to be a particularly rich Country anyway.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

Adam: It is very apparent this will be a long drawn out process. We need encoragement to say the least, but we also need to know if this investment is going downhill! We need to be advised if we need to cash in to save our losses.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Can you email a website that tracks oil and gas production in Iraq?

Thanks

I don't think there is any way for him to know if this will be a bust or a bounty. Iraq's not sharing any secrets and the only way we will know is when things happen.

• Upvote 2

Thanks

Adam has always said that if he thinks this investment has turned bad and we had no chance of making "any" money that he would come on here and let us know as soon as he found out and verified the info!

How will he let us know:

Chat room

e-mail - Sign up at the bottom center of the main forum page!

blog site - http://dinarspeculation.com/

post here at DV

Hope that helps!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your chat AM. I'm glad that you mentioned the Balance Sheet of the Republic of Iraq. Iraq has unrealized assets that are not booked. Let's keep in mind that the Iraqi Republic and the CBI are separate entities.

I think that Dr. Shabibi is a fine asset though he is not employed by the GOI. He is an employee of the CBI.

Iraq is a work in progress. I will remain optimistic.

• Upvote 3