Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF meetings finished this morning

Jmasters

My link

A juicy bit...

A friend of mine personally knows this OKC guy and said he came highly recommended. He then reported to me the following. I thought it might be of interest to ya'll, but until it's in the pudding, no guarantee from me.

He just said to me, "I got this personally from my OKC non-public contact:

IMF meetings finished this morning [7-10], everyone left happy, UST goes in tonight, IQD RV rate should be around 2.80 - 2.90 USD, they expect this to be done tomorrow [7-11]."

Even if we start jumping up and down, remember what I wrote previously about...

The Andromedans physically working with their lifetime contactee Alex Collier said they will throw their middle managers under the bus to look clean, but they will only be re-grouping.

PEACE and BLESSINGS

Thought you all could use a good laugh.. :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Wonderful! A friend of a friend of my wife's third cousin 3 times removed step sister in law said...................................................

Sorry to be so cynical, but you tell me Adam said then .................................

I give up ! Now the Aliens are in control of the RV. Folks we are indesperate times. :o

Alex Collier: The Andromedans and Mentoring Humanity

http://the2012scenario.com/world-disclosure-day/how-will-the-galactics-help-us/alex-collier-the-andromedans-and-mentoring-humanity/

That's Prosperity Package/World Global (why do they need both World and Global?) Settlements crap. Disregarding.

It's not funny anymore.

The only thing I thought was funny was the context of how it was written(which suggested obvious bull).The intent I had was merely to bring what was being said from another source for all to see.I realize this thing has drug on for a long time and often we see headlines that make our hearts skip a beat for a second ,but I merely was just sharing the article in the appropriate arena I felt.Rumors are just that , unsubstantiated dribble,but they do sometimes have a shrivel of pertinent information in them.Now I feel bad and guess I shall go to my room . :(

The only thing I thought was funny was the context of how it was written(which suggested obvious bull).The intent I had was merely to bring what was being said from another source for all to see.I realize this thing has drug on for a long time and often we see headlines that make our hearts skip a beat for a second ,but I merely was just sharing the article in the appropriate arena I felt.Rumors are just that , unsubstantiated dribble,but they do sometimes have a shrivel of pertinent information in them.Now I feel bad and guess I shall go to my room . :(

It's alright no harm done, the thing is this ride has been too long and too bumpy, so some people have no room for jokes anymore, and you can understand that, now you go to your room and no tv or games the rest of the week. :lol: