Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Adam. Questions for Adam's Chat on 7-11-2012

skitealwedrop

Hey ski - I'm going to change the title of your thread to match our normal weekly Q&A. I posted a topic earlier today but it flew away into cyberspace so instead of making a new one - gonna use yours! Okay with you.

:rocking-chair:

No worries TG. The thread has the same substance. :D

I don't understand why so many are reluctant to post questions for Adam. He has been honest and forthright in his prior posts.

Certainly, there are some brainy humans on this forum that have a question or two to ask.

Ski

I'm not sure many are reluctant to ask questions. I personally just think that the Dinar hype has died down considerably, so just not many questions to ask. But I'll go ahead and ask one.

In regards to the ISX, if there is an RV of any amount, we make money. But in the case of LOP, how long before considerable gains are made in your opinion. I would assume that after this whole currency fiasco is done and over with that Iraq's economy should begin to grow rapidly to some extent due to the stability, or at least "perceived" stability, that the ND would bring to the financial, economic sectors, government, etc.

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam, thanks for the reality and logically based forum.....

I asked this question before and it was deleted or ignored...My understanding is that the UN Security Council votes to implement or recind sanctions (chapter VII, etc.)....Also, that the UN Security Council schedules these votes for mid June and then again in mid-December....since sanctions weren't lifted in June, and a lot of us are of the opinion that sanctions must be lifted for any type of rv/ internationally recognized currency, then is it still realistic to even look for anything between now and December??? If so, why???

Thanks for all you do

• Upvote 1

Morning Adam. Just a thought that keeps coming back to me concerning the RV. Not to fret I am still on the train that will be arriving at the station in September. I have a funny feeling the RV is going to hit after the Iraqi's see who is going to be the next president of the USA. I really can't explain it but it's there . Do you think the presidential election in November has any bearing on the RV outcome. Just saying. Thanks again for keeping us well grounded and in tune with the true reality of this investment.

• Upvote 1

Adam, with all the talk of deleting the zero's, and a 1:1, how can we make money at this? If 1 million dinar becomes 1000 and a 1:1, that will give $1,000 USD then bank spreads and taxes, we will be lucky to break even. What is the use of protecting our big investment? I just dont see anything to protect. Thanks for any info.

• Upvote 1

Adam, you the man. I have Two Questions

1) Just wanted to see what your thoughts were on Randy Koonce always talking about a $3.41 rates. I know you don't give rates and dates, but this Randy Koonce doesn't give any dates or promises like other gurus, he keeps talking about an upcoming meeting and he always mentions the rate has to be $3.41.

2) Adam, I was looking at the Wall Street Journal this morning and I noticed some of the other currency rates in the Middle East (This information is found in Market and Data section of Money and Investing)

Kuwait Dinar = $3.555

Bahrain Dinar = $2.67

Jordan Dinar = $1.4127

Saudia Arabia riyal = $0.2667

Egypt pound = $0.1650

What I was just curious about is although I am sure these countries have wealth and resources too, it can't be a whole lot better than Iraq right? That just leads me to believe that Iraq deserves to have a decent currency rate you know? Wouldn't you agree that Iraq has more wealth than at least one of these countries and deserves to have a rate at least equivalent to Egypt? Would love to know your thoughts. Thank you for taking my question.

Edited by cashman54
  • Upvote 1

Adam, can you verify if Iraqs' sovereignty is complete and if so, do they now have access to all of their money. I thought that they had been granted partial sovereignty and not full. I'd also like to know how much closer we are to an RV if this is so. Thank you for all you do.

I don't understand why so many are reluctant to post questions for Adam. He has been honest and forthright in his prior posts.

Certainly, there are some brainy humans on this forum that have a question or two to ask.

Ski

Nothing is going to happen until it happens.

Adam,

This is definitely not a question regarding dinar but involves the technical support of the site...I have not been able to sign into DV with iphone just the last three days. I can sign in but when I click on my profile or what's new, it sends me back to the log in page and also the scrolling paper can't be closed lol Will appreciate if you can check into this... thank you :)

• Upvote 1

Adam,

The articles have come out now, as it did over a year ago comparing this to Turkey's RD.

Can you please explain how it might be similar or dissimilar? What do we trust and what should we be looking at to affirm the potential value of the future dinar?

Thanks for all you have done and thank you in advance.

Hi Adam, one question and please bear with me since I'm not a whiz with this stuff. There have been discussions from time to time about the currency Revaluation and Iraq being able to back it up. One school of thought is hard currency, reserve money, cash "on-hand" backing up the dinar to improve the rate. Another, is the geological assets (like oil in the ground), being calculated to back up a new rate. Which or both of these ideas would be correct with Iraq improving the dinar to a new rate? I hope this isn't remedial and off-base. Thanks.