Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like IRAQ IS OUT OF CHAPTER 7

I don't know about that source Tony. No disrespect to you or anything but I rather hear this from additional sources....

Something's fishy about that......in my opinion...

I guess we'll find out soon enough, I know there's a lot of BS articles out there, I just hope this is not one of them.

Every article at this site shows date as today.

Parliment discussing 2012 budget link shows todays date.

http://www.iraqinews.com/economy/parlt-to-discuss-2012-federal-budget-today-source/

That's just the date shown at the top of the website. I've seen this article for a couple days, and haven't seen any confirmation, which is why I didn't post it myself. Seems like it would be bigger news if it was real.

Could it be?? Is this for real??? Thanks Tony, you're the man!

Bamagirl...I hope its for real ;)

Man Tony if this is for REAL. This is the next best news posted besides The RV!

Butifldrm...Ditto :D

WOW ..... what do you say to that ......:cigar:

Nice find Tony

The Machine, I don't smoke, so puff one for me.

I'm speechless and got my fingers crossed. :D

Its a 2008 Article

UNSC resolution restored Iraq’s full sovereignty

December 23, 2008 - 12:50:43

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The United Nations Security Council’s resolution to bring Iraq out of Chapter VII of the UN Charter has restored Iraq’s full sovereignty over its money abroad, the chairman of the parliamentary security and defense committee said on Tuesday.

“The resolution is an acknowledgement that Iraq no longer poses a threat to the security of other countries,” Hadi al-Aameri told Aswat al-Iraq.

UN Security Council Resolution 678 was the legal authorization for the Gulf War, which was passed on 29 November 1990. It gave Iraq an opportunity to withdraw from Kuwait by 15 January 1991 and authorized UN member states in cooperation with the government of Kuwait to use “all necessary means to uphold and implement” Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which authorizes the use of force to restore peace.

Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter sets forth the powers of the UN Security Council to maintain peace. It allows the council to “determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression” and to take military and non-military action to “restore international peace and security.”

The United Nations Security Council on Monday unanimously voted to extend arrangements for depositing the proceeds from sales of petroleum, petroleum products and natural gas into the Development Fund for Iraq and to review all resolutions pertaining to Iraq from 1990.

SS (S)

http://www.changesxchange.com/t10654-alert-unsc-resolution-restored-iraqs-full-sovereignty-this-is-an-old-article

• Upvote 3

That's just the date shown at the top of the website. I've seen this article for a couple days, and haven't seen any confirmation, which is why I didn't post it myself. Seems like it would be bigger news if it was real.

I can't find any article newer Feb 29th at this site.

• Upvote 1

Its a 2008 Article

UNSC resolution restored Iraq’s full sovereignty

December 23, 2008 - 12:50:43

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The United Nations Security Council’s resolution to bring Iraq out of Chapter VII of the UN Charter has restored Iraq’s full sovereignty over its money abroad, the chairman of the parliamentary security and defense committee said on Tuesday.

“The resolution is an acknowledgement that Iraq no longer poses a threat to the security of other countries,” Hadi al-Aameri told Aswat al-Iraq.

UN Security Council Resolution 678 was the legal authorization for the Gulf War, which was passed on 29 November 1990. It gave Iraq an opportunity to withdraw from Kuwait by 15 January 1991 and authorized UN member states in cooperation with the government of Kuwait to use “all necessary means to uphold and implement” Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which authorizes the use of force to restore peace.

Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter sets forth the powers of the UN Security Council to maintain peace. It allows the council to “determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression” and to take military and non-military action to “restore international peace and security.”

The United Nations Security Council on Monday unanimously voted to extend arrangements for depositing the proceeds from sales of petroleum, petroleum products and natural gas into the Development Fund for Iraq and to review all resolutions pertaining to Iraq from 1990.

SS (S)

http://www.changesxchange.com/t10654-alert-unsc-resolution-restored-iraqs-full-sovereignty-this-is-an-old-article

Damn, I just hate when they repost old articles and change the date. Not talkin about you Tony.. I'm talking about the Iraqi news

Guys i dunno about this but i sure hope this is real if so BIG NEWS!!!

I'm with you on that.When I see confirmation then I will get a little excited.I might do a small yipee lol .. :peace:

Damn, I just hate when they repost old articles and change the date. Not talkin about you Tony.. I'm talking about the Iraqi news

yup.It's kind of like a really bad april fools joke.. :D