Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Needing some prayer help...if this offends you don't read it.

desimo

Desimo,

I pray for God's grace to cover you and your wife and I speak peace to the storms in your life and I said be still in Jesus name. I rebuke strife, depression and oppression and heaviness out of you in the name of Jesus and I loose His peace that is beyond our understanding to reign in your life. Father, I ask in Jesus name and I lift up Desimo and his situation to you and I ask that you will work things out for him about his family. Lord, I also pray that you will release Desimo from any judgements and curses that have been spoken against him and his wife knowingly or unknowingly. I plead the blood of Jesus over Desimo and I declare no weapons against him shall prosper. Lord I ask that you give him a shot of faith and joy as the joy of the Lord will be His strength. I ask that you will do an exchange with your yoke that is light and easy with the burden in his heart. I rebuke every torment in the name of Jesus and I silence you with the blood of Jesus. Father, I also pray for a sweet sleep and rest for Desimo in the name of Jesus. Amen

Hang in there :) you have people praying and lifting you up and this too shall pass :) sometimes when we are in the midst of the storm, we don't know what's going on because we are overwhelmed by the wind and the fear of the storm, but just know that we don't find God in the storm nor in the lightening but in the quiet place :) He is hiding you in the palm of His hands and He is protecting you...you might not feel it because you are so caught up in the storm but know He is there :)

I am sorry to hear about us who can be a self righteous and judgemental people and damage the reputation of being a christian because we are good in destroying our reputation too :) but know God never changes... He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow :) when you look up to Him and Him alone, you will know that He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He is El Shaddai more than enough :)

Desimo, you are a child of God, and believe me, He knows when the burden becomes too much for you. He is with you as you ride out this storm. I, too, have a thankless child, except for me, it is two of them. I stayed with their father far too long because I could not earn enough money to support my children, and I wouldn't leave without them. Their father was (is) a selfish, self-centered, egotistical, whiner, who screamed his way through our lives together, and refused to do anything for anyone in the family unless it was exactly what he wanted, not what they needed. He made zero effort to make our family dynamics work unless there was something in it for him. If he could find a way to make my life harder, he always chose that course. Now, my two sons behave toward me like he did, so even though I did what I felt I had to do, I will probably always regret that I couldn't find a way to leave him so my sons might have had another male figure to emulate. It is because of me that the boys always had decent, clean clothing to wear, nutritious food on the table, a parent there to guide them and to support them at their sporting events and other school and Scouting activities, to take them to church and Sunday school, and to tuck them into bed at night. My husband didn't do those things. My daughters, who my ex-husband now has sees seldom, are both kind, strong, and loving women, and they appreciate what I did for them when they were children, but the boys treat me as though I am anathama to them. I may be overlaying my own situation onto yours, but to me, this sounds like your ex-wife's doings. It sounds to me as though she has filled your daughter with anger toward you and your wife. If this is true, just keep to your own course and keep the door open, and eventually, like the Prodigal Son, she will return. That is what I am hoping and praying for my sons as well. So when I pray for my kids, I'll pray for yours, my friend. As to the money, it's a shame, but you will soon have so much money that this will seem petty. So don't let that rip you apart. Just hold onto that good woman who loves you. She is worth the Jewels of Heaven. Pray. Love. Be safe. Don't close your good heart. And remember what Satchel Paige used to say: "It ain't over 'till it's over." You are surrounded by people who care. Remember that. Fran

• Upvote 1

Desimo, I too am sending prayers your way. I know we are all going through tough times now , some because of the world situation and some because of personal and physical issues. The one thing I have found is that prayer has always brought me comfort and joy. I firmly believe that the good Lord will never give you anything more than He knows you can handle at any one time. Keep the faith and " This too shall pass".