Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News March 2010 IMF Country Report No. 10/72 IRAQ

k98nights

The IMF SDR rate according to the IMF site

http://www.imf.org/external/np/tre/activity/2009/123109.htm

... if I read this right ... on December 31, 2009 is 1.56769 (Q4)

It's located in Table 1 near the bottom under "rates" ... far right Q4 ... not quite sure what that means in relation to the original post and the insightful post that followed by Chief V ... but isn't 1.56769 better for us than .65 ???

Thanks both of you

Edited by Doc31
grammatical error

You're welcome Chief V ... that picture of the "toy" is where part of my RI/RV 'd dinar is going ... my wife said, "Honey, be sure and buy enough (more) so that you can get yourself any trike that you want!" ... I thought that that was so selfless that I bought enough (more) to buy her a house and a couple of cars (if she wants them) as well! Nope, she doesn't have a sister ... everyone asks.

Peace

Liljohn: found this on SDR's for you (and me) as taken from the IMF site - interesting!

Factsheet -- Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)

January 31, 2010

The SDR is an international reserve asset, created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries' official reserves. Its value is based on a basket of four key international currencies, and SDRs can be exchanged for freely usable currencies. With a general SDR allocation that took effect on August 28...

http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm - 18k - HTML