Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: are continuing the process of deletion of zeros

yota691

That's the million dollar question...while it is rare, it has been done in the past where a country "temporarily" has two exchange rates. Since the exchange rate is currently on a dirty float, it is quite possible that once they

go to a managed float system we will see the true rate. You can't trust what comes out of these writers mouths...half the time they are wrong. There was one article that a reporter in Iraq said....said...."250 dinar lowest note" ...

now how dumb are these people that they don't know their own currency? We even know they have 50 dinar notes. That's one reason I don't get so bent up over these articles. The people that generally write them are idiots and not

educated. If we look at the behavior of the economy we can see they have a dollarization problem...that's possibly good for us. It could mean they are doing it on purpose to remove dinar from the streets. The problem is we don't

know if the electronic dinar is a liability to anyone. Since most debts have been cleared I'd assume they could just condense the excess electronic dinar fund into the new rate which would further reduce the supply of dinar. This would be a wonderful scenario for us...3.00 no way......1.00 ...ehh....maybe on the new dinar notes...doubt the old. .06 cents to .80 cents...sure....depends on what the money supply comes in at when they issue out the new dinar. Iraq's infrastructure has come a long way since the war also which will help some. If they could get their political crap under control that would help also. It's all an assumption unfortunately. We are either going to be right about the money supply or wrong. One thing I still hold onto is that the US treasury has some. Since they have known about the plan for this since the early 2000's...I find it very hard to believe that they'd keep some in their treasury just to have to exchange it back unless it was going to hold some value. Some other countries have also pitched in on previous occasions to help stabilize the dinars value. I don't see them doing it as a "nice" action out of their kind hearts. I see it as

we have dinar and we want it to have value...here is some of our currency to help back it. Again, this could be something we've never seen before. The LOP is a theory and only works in some instances, in which some have failed. a gradual raise in value is the most for sure way to get Iraq out of its rut. They could still start out at a low revalue and just issue out the lower currencies...until parliament signs a bill stating that all old dinar has to be pulled off the streets

and out of country...then it's not a done deal. so keep your head up! Pray pray pray!

• Upvote 3

Keep your Rep is the Worst -369 I gave you all greens but I don't think it will do you much good.Im not LOP by the way.

RV Already

His reputation is solid. What he says in this forum is unwanted by the majority. Therefore, he receives the most negs.

And he keeps on going.

His reputation is solid. What he says in this forum is unwanted by the majority. Therefore, he receives the most negs.

And he keeps on going.

Yeah, a solid shade of red. And they call me the definition of insanity. :rolleyes:

And he keeps on going.

369 .. i guess a hand full of people could accomplish that in a month ... ... i hear theres 39 thousand members here ..... that really isnt alot its just a certain few that make it their goal to neg him every day .. or a half a hand ful with more than one screen name ....

i understand where hes coming from it doesnt bother me .. no one can prove him wrong .. its like going to a browns game at cleveland and cheering for the steelers .. some people are going to be poor sports ..

we all know that iraq has not pre announced a rv .. they only pre announced a new currency being released and they did mention the exchange rate 1000 currenct dinars will have the same purchasing power as one new dinar .. yall can twist that any way you want but it says what it says ..

keep is right on that one

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 2

i understand where hes coming from it doesnt bother me .. no one can prove him wrong ..

It's all about simply being right for him anyway.

its like going to a browns game at cleveland and cheering for the steelers .. some people are going to be poor sports ..

Funny, I almost did that very thing last year. ;)

we all know that iraq has not pre announced a rv .. they only pre announced a new currency being released and they did mention the exchange rate 1000 currenct dinars will have the same purchasing power as one new dinar .. yall can twist that any way you want but it says what it says ..

keep is right on that one

He can read an article verbatim. Anyone can do that. Sorry, it fails to impress.

Edited by Sanssouci

Even though keepm can be a bit abrasive at times, he is right about all these articles being lop articles.

And to the guy making oil change rips on keepm you are a tool.

The guy is making an honest living.

I don't think it will lop either, but show some class, keepm is always being attacked first.

Wow

Dravo Sonny you just summed it up ,I'M RV but that is why I was GREENING him when others were REDING him.