Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: are continuing the process of deletion of zeros

yota691

Look you can have your opinion and it means jack squat to most of the people here including me. But Scooter's 5/22 post:

[scooter-EG] if the country valuates at 75 Trillion -- I'm just guessing at that --

[scooter-EG] and there's 30 Trillion IQD out

[scooter-EG] or more

[scooter-EG] I need to see the latest CBI Financial indicators

[scooter-EG] but nevertheless

[scooter-EG] when the CBI issues that currency

[scooter-EG] it becomes a liability on the books

[scooter-EG] now if they come out at a high rate like some have said

[scooter-EG] or heck --

[scooter-EG] let's say a 1.00 for square numbers

[scooter-EG] that would mean the CBI's liabilities on the books would essentially become 30 Trillion dollars worth

[scooter-EG] That in comparison to all the currency combined worldwide

[scooter-EG] that's a big chunk of change

[scooter-EG] now

[scooter-EG] I'm not saying they won't do that -- but again -- we don't have all the numbers in front of us

Another quote: "Now please don't tell the world Scooter said it's coming out low because I don't know what's happening behind the scenes nor does anybody else around the net remember there could be 30 plus proxy countries and those monies aren't being accounted for on the CBI books or the Ministry of Finance numbers."

Read more:

Yes, Keep let people do their own homework and believe what they want and make whatever decision they want to with their own money. Your "opinion" (and that's exactly what it is) is no better or more valid than anyone else's here.

• Upvote 1

Look you can have your opinion and it means jack squat to most of the people here including me. But Scooter's 5/22 post:

[scooter-EG] if the country valuates at 75 Trillion -- I'm just guessing at that --

[scooter-EG] and there's 30 Trillion IQD out

[scooter-EG] or more

[scooter-EG] I need to see the latest CBI Financial indicators

[scooter-EG] but nevertheless

[scooter-EG] when the CBI issues that currency

[scooter-EG] it becomes a liability on the books

[scooter-EG] now if they come out at a high rate like some have said

[scooter-EG] or heck --

[scooter-EG] let's say a 1.00 for square numbers

[scooter-EG] that would mean the CBI's liabilities on the books would essentially become 30 Trillion dollars worth

[scooter-EG] That in comparison to all the currency combined worldwide

[scooter-EG] that's a big chunk of change

[scooter-EG] now

[scooter-EG] I'm not saying they won't do that -- but again -- we don't have all the numbers in front of us

Another quote: "Now please don't tell the world Scooter said it's coming out low because I don't know what's happening behind the scenes nor does anybody else around the net remember there could be 30 plus proxy countries and those monies aren't being accounted for on the CBI books or the Ministry of Finance numbers."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz203zYmBWt

Yes, Keep let people do their own homework and believe what they want and make whatever decision they want to with their own money. Your "opinion" (and that's exactly what it is) is no better or more valid than anyone else's here.

Yes he is talking about the money supply.....not as much in depth as what we have before but that is the main problem.....all the books say they have 30 trillion.....and if they have 30 trillion, they cannot RV to a dollar.....each one they print is a liability....

Could they be lying? MAYBE.....is it probable? No....especially when Iraq is one of the most corrupt countries in the world and they have to gain the confidence back from the global community.....

He is talking theories with other monies not being accounted for.....not probabilities....two different things...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

There is a difference between optimism and reality....learn it.....

This is why you dont mix emotion with investing.....

Use your head and read what I say instead of assuming because Ive never said there is only one way this is going down....

Ask yourself this....how much sense does it make for someone to "know" that it can only lop and still have dinar?? blink.gif

Doesnt make any sense does it?? Hmmmm.....by golly there must be another reason why Im here then!!! Maybe....just MAYBE i think Iraq COULD pull some things off and we make some money....how about that?? Now return to your corner and wait to be called on....

Your getting out of Hand telling people what to do!! You been stepping over the Lines here of Late, don't understand why you remain when folks that Bring alot more to the table then your could ever possible do are no longer here. Something just not right here
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Lol bad ass over here... Mouthing of at the lip with someone you don't know..I was begin nice when I sent you that message. Looks like I hit a nerve.."wait to be called on" lol u kidding me know one cares for your opinion. You went from begin in the positive hundreds to the negative hundreds in days..let me pull you up a chair..Idk you whom you are talking to when you said " emotionally invested in this because I could care less what happens, I'm not the one flying of at the neck.. optimism vs reality so the reality is that's its going to lop...you know that as a fact, I didn't even happen yet..I know you that you MENTIONED this could play out other ways but you always talked about oneway, a lop..

"Ask yourself this....how much sense does it make for someone to "know" that it can only lop and still have dinar??" Idk you tell me lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your getting out of Hand telling people what to do!! You been stepping over the Lines here of Late, don't understand why you remain when folks that Bring alot more to the table then your could ever possible do are no longer here. Something just not right here

The folks that are no longer here are ones that couldnt accept any sort of rebuttal to what they say....especially when they were wrong....if you cant handle that kind of stuff you dont and shouldnt be posting.....

BTW...keep on bring the lop articles bud....maybe people will actually start to learn what deleting the zeros is.....cause it surely isnt our RV....

Lol bad ass over here... Mouthing of at the lip with someone you don't know..I was begin nice when I sent you that message. Looks like I hit a nerve.."wait to be called on" lol u kidding me know one cares for your opinion. You went from begin in the positive hundreds to the negative hundreds in days..let me pull you up a chair..Idk you whom you are talking to when you said " emotionally invested in this because I could care less what happens, I'm not the one flying of at the neck.. optimism vs reality so the reality is that's its going to lop...you know that as a fact, I didn't even happen yet..I know you that you MENTIONED this could play out other ways but you always talked about oneway, a lop..

"Ask yourself this....how much sense does it make for someone to "know" that it can only lop and still have dinar??" Idk you tell me lol

"Swfg was right, you hate others peoples optimism..just get rid of your dinar and move on with your life (don't you see, you're the one that can't really face yourself because you want other people to feel what you feel.) You're talking like its a straight up lop (lose money)..not a lop then RV (don't make any money) so there is no actual reason for you to be here . If I didnt know better, you're talking like someone stole all your dinar lol "

That is talking down to someone.....try again....thats why you got the response you got...plain and simple.....

I never said the reality is that they are going to lop.....its just that there IS a difference between hoping they will pull a rabbit out of the hat, and knowing that its impossible....can Iraq RV? Sure....will it be an overnight RV? No....it will take time....slowly bringing up the value while building the reserves and selling massive amounts of bonds to reduce the money supply somewhat.....thats all we can expect.....unless they have some other way of reducing the money supply without lopping....I dont have all the monetary policy answers....I just know the current one will not work if they plan on raising the value of the dinar without a RD....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I wanna be wrong too ya know.....but there has yet to be anyone who can prove the CBI wrong.....

Not much has happened yet. So far, it's a lot of talk and nothing more. What do you want from us?

So if you cant prove them wrong, point your anger in the proper direction cause its not me trying to pass a RD through parliament....maybe you should take it up with Shabs? Or you just shouldnt be invested....

Your reputation on DV is in a horrible state for a reason, Keep.

laugh.gif

Prove that the media never lies or engages in misleading propaganda, Keep? Do you have that in you?

Do you? :huh:

The folks that are no longer here are ones that couldnt accept any sort of rebuttal to what they say....especially when they were wrong....if you cant handle that kind of stuff you dont and shouldnt be posting.....

BTW...keep on bring the lop articles bud....maybe people will actually start to learn what deleting the zeros is.....cause it surely isnt our RV....

Keep,

I love it when they attack you and your interpretation, and then twist it to sound like your attacking them and even telling people what to do!! Oh my God! Telling them what to do! Your under arrest! LOL At least it is entertaining. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Swfg was right, you hate others peoples optimism..just get rid of your dinar and move on with your life (don't you see, you're the one that can't really face yourself because you want other people to feel what you feel.) You're talking like its a straight up lop (lose money)..not a lop then RV (don't make any money) so there is no actual reason for you to be here . If I didnt know better, you're talking like someone stole all your dinar lol "

That is talking down to someone.....try again....thats why you got the response you got...plain and simple.....

I never said the reality is that they are going to lop.....its just that there IS a difference between hoping they will pull a rabbit out of the hat, and knowing that its impossible....can Iraq RV? Sure....will it be an overnight RV? No....it will take time....slowly bringing up the value while building the reserves and selling massive amounts of bonds to reduce the money supply somewhat.....thats all we can expect.....unless they have some other way of reducing the money supply without lopping....I dont have all the monetary policy answers....I just know the current one will not work if they plan on raising the value of the dinar without a RD....

If you thought that was cold ..then your a pretty soft person.. plain and simple

• Upvote 1

Keep,

I love it when they attack you and your interpretation, and then twist it to sound like your attacking them and even telling people what to do!! Oh my God! Telling them what to do! Your under arrest! LOL At least it is entertaining. :lol:

Is it follow your GURU time, when he tells you to go get in the corner do you!!

• Upvote 1

You cant even really speak on the subject cause you dont know him.......

He does try to concentrate on the positive things that will help Iraqs economy.....

What he doesnt post about or concentrate on is the money supply issue cause there is no answer for it.....not yet....

But you are incorrect in your assumption that not all the numbers are known.....the major ones are....and they are audited over and over by outside agencies....did you also know that because of the sanctions placed on Iraq they are required to be transparent with their financials??

Keep,

Are the sanctions, requiring transparency, just required by the IMF? Are there any other agencies? WTO? I am just curious, so I can do some more research. I know that the major numbers are known but I am just checking on how CBI might circumvent. I want to understand what happened in 2003( the #s) when Iraq's old currency was retired and the NID we have, represented, I guess, Iraq's first re-denomination. I just want to see how the IMF and CBI accounted for that event and what full disclosure meant back then.

Keep,

Yeah, it sure keeps me grounded, or is that walking funny? I can't tell the difference. :blink:

Edited by Sanssouci

Keep,

Are the sanctions, requiring transparency, just required by the IMF? Are there any other agencies? WTO? I am just curious, so I can do some more research. I know that the major numbers are known but I am just checking on how CBI might circumvent. I want to understand what happened in 2003( the #s) when Iraq's old currency was retired and the NID we have, represented, I guess, Iraq's first re-denomination. I just want to see how the IMF and CBI accounted for that event and what full disclosure meant back then.

From what I learned from scooter back in the day, the UN sanctions required Iraqs transparency......financially speaking.....

Not saying they are 100% correct, but when you have the world watching a country trying to get back on its feet, when its one of the most corrupt on the planet, wouldnt you want to know they are using the money they receive for its supposed purpose? And know that you can trust their central bank?

Its just good business....there could be a huge conspiracy with Iraqs numbers, but it would require a global effort.....

In 2003, every saddam dinar turned in was given a new dinar at a rate of 1 to 1....the US or the CPA printed the new dinar based off of what was in circulation then....as far as full disclosure, its all included in the CBIs financials.....the sanctions for transparency have been in effect for quite some time....I know it was almost impossible to be transparent with Saddam at the helms but I do believe they have made the effort to be as transparent as possible since giving him the boot....

I would love to see ANYTHING suggesting the numbers are cooked....its what I have been looking for....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

From what I learned from scooter back in the day, the UN sanctions required Iraqs transparency......financially speaking.....

Not saying they are 100% correct, but when you have the world watching a country trying to get back on its feet, when its one of the most corrupt on the planet, wouldnt you want to know they are using the money they receive for its supposed purpose? And know that you can trust their central bank?

Its just good business....there could be a huge conspiracy with Iraqs numbers, but it would require a global effort.....

In 2003, every saddam dinar turned in was given a new dinar at a rate of 1 to 1....the US or the CPA printed the new dinar based off of what was in circulation then....as far as full disclosure, its all included in the CBIs financials.....the sanctions for transparency have been in effect for quite some time....I know it was almost impossible to be transparent with Saddam at the helms but I do believe they have made the effort to be as transparent as possible since giving him the boot....

I would love to see ANYTHING suggesting the numbers are cooked....its what I have been looking for....

You call Iraq corrupt, and then insist that they are good little boys because of sanctions against them? If Iraq is as corrupt as you say, they will be engaged in cooking the books.

Edited by Sanssouci

!!!!

Me too, brother. Keep the faith that we are missing something or that they are hiding the keys really well to the RV ( 1.00) or just the scooter (.01) Ha! Back to my workout.

Even though keepm can be a bit abrasive at times, he is right about all these articles being lop articles.

And to the guy making oil change rips on keepm you are a tool.

The guy is making an honest living.

I don't think it will lop either, but show some class, keepm is always being attacked first.

• Upvote 7

Even though keepm can be a bit abrasive at times, he is right about all these articles being lop articles.

I don't think it will lop either, but show some class, keepm is always being attacked first.

+1 sonny1! I can't understand the attacks on each other when its Iraq's game and rules.

Everyone needs to remember to respect each other, thats what sets us apart from the corrupt ones.

• Upvote 1

Keep runs his mouth about his lop theory and criticizes anyone who believes in any type of RV. It's old and we clearly understand where he stands on the issue. Nobody knows what the hell the CBI is saying, but there actions are clearly indicating an RV of some magnitude. I like you sonny, but quite frankly, there is a reason why keeps reputation is -380. He earned it.

Edited by steveflex7
  • Upvote 6