Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New sign at WalMart

divemaster5734

I don't know what this says about WalMart, the US where WalMart started, the people who work there and came up with this sign, the people who shop there and totally ignore the 15 item limit, or perhaps a person with a sense of humour alongside a deep frustration that customers will not, or can not, read, understand, or otherwise consider the request for a limit.

Personally I think it is a good thing, and something that may shame some people into paying attention to the check out rules. Although considering some of the WalMart customers I have seen in some rather pitiful but laughable emails, I wonder if WalMart customers have any sense of shame. The emails certainly expose clothing choices that would not support any claim to shame.

:)

smee2

Looks like they've also succeeded with you DiveMaster.... That's not a Wal-Mart sign, that's a Best Buy sign. Some people can't count, and others can't read! Just saying...rolleyes.gif

Um actually, it's a banner ad for the gift cards they sell at Walmart for other stores. For example Best Buy.

Edited by Tiffani929

Looks like they've also succeeded with you DiveMaster.... That's not a Wal-Mart sign, that's a Best Buy sign. Some people can't count, and others can't read! Just saying...rolleyes.gif

roflmao, thanks 20, I haven't had a laugh like that for some time.

I'm sure that's one post you really wish you could take back.

It is in a WalMart, here's one of many links

My link

• Upvote 1