Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cops have a new game to play

divemaster5734

Cops have a new game to play

By Ken Hildebrand

Contributing writer for End the Lie and host of the Information Nation on Orion Talk Radio

For quite a while now the police have had a new toy to play with, the taser. Now they have turned it into a new game called “Let’s see who can tazer the most people to get them to comply.”

Editor’s note: RT has also covered this horrific incident and many other insane instances of police using tasers for fun including: “Driver in diabetic shock killed by cops with pepper spray and Tasers”, “NY cops break into Marine vet’s home and Taser him before shooting him to death”, and “Cop Tasers a waiter for fun.” However, even more disturbing is the following article, “Tasers have killed at least 500 Americans.”

The latest victim of this game was Chicago resident, Tiffany Rent, a 30-year-old pregnant woman in her 8th month of her pregnancy.

What was her crime? Was it armed robbery, terrorism, or drunk and disorderly?

No, it was parking in a handicapped spot at Walgreens. The police report says that after Rent got a ticket she tore it up and threw it at the police officer. In the course of the altercation a taser was discharged.

Rent and her boyfriend Joseph Hobbs were charged with resisting arrest and simple assault. All this took place in front of Rent’s two children, her 9 year old son and her 3 year old daughter who were in the car at the time.

This isn’t the first time that police have tased someone; in fact it has become an all too frequent occurrence. And it’s not going to stop anytime soon.

A federal court of appeals ruled that three Seattle police officers did not use excessive force when they tased a pregnant woman 3 times for failing to sign a speeding ticket. In Washington failure to sign was a non-arrestable misdemeanor. I guess using pain to force compliance is legal.

Police officers using, or threatening to inflict, pain just because the individual they encounter disagrees is the Nazi way to control the populace. What will be next, water boarding?

Local, state and federal governments have gotten out of control. They look at the people as cattle, to be controlled and herded into pens for compliance.

You must be observed at all times and told what to do and where to do it. If you fail to comply you will be tased and detained.

Barack Obama said during his 2008 campaign that he wanted a civilian force as well armed and funded as the military. What he failed to say is that he wanted it to be used on the American people. It looks like he got his wish.

The use of the taser, beatings, detentions, forced inoculations and the rest will not stop unless the people rise up in protest against these actions.

Your local politicians must be made aware that you will not tolerate this type of behavior from any of your local law enforcement personnel and that they should not be allowed to carry tasers. Tell your politicians that if they fail to comply you will replace them in the next election.

The TSA was the first step in the enslavement of the American people. It has now moved to local government. The next phase of your enslavement is about to become reality. Armed drones will soon be coming to your neighborhood.

Welcome to 1984 where surveillance is everywhere and the real terrorist is your government.

Edited by Madison Ruppert

Ken Hildebrand is the host of the Information Nation on the Orion Talk Radio Network. The Information Nation airs 6:00-8:00 PM PST/9:00-11:00 PM EST immediately before End the Lie Radio. Be sure to tune in to both for four hours of informative talk radio. It is the absolute best way to cap off your weekend and start off a new week, guaranteed!

I agree the pregnant woman was probably out of line, but that doesn't give the cop an excuse to use tasers just because they don't happen to like you.

My link

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 4

100% agree. Tasing pregnant women, handcuffing 6 year old children because they are throwing a violent tantrum. Should not be and can not be tolerated. Its not what WE pay them to do. I also believe that most policemen are not like this. Just a few who do not need to be wearing the uniform.

• Upvote 3

The general public has no idea what a risk these officers take every day. I would ask any of you to go spend the day pulling over people at random and approaching a strangers vehicle not knowing who they are pulling over or what theymight have in their car/truck. Things can go from good to really bad in a blink of an eye. People snap, panic and are capable of anything... Thank the Lord almighty we have them!!! There always will be people that abuse their authority in every powerful position- that doesn't make them all that way... Also, those officers have to be tased themselves in order to carry a taser...mace as well... It would be a very sadistic person to want to inflict that on another person just for kicks...

• Upvote 2

Maybe we should all arm our cars with video cams like they have to report them and get them fired!!! I'm tired of this abuse of power something has to be done, The cops forget who they are working for and who is paying taxes so they can have a job!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe we should all arm our cars with video cams like they have to report them and get them fired!!! I'm tired of this abuse of power something has to be done, The cops forget who they are working for and who is paying taxes so they can have a job!!!!!!!!

It's not Illegal to have your own Camera in your car. Just saying!

Why do you never hear about the good things cops do must be a lot easier to just put the negative out there.

Always one bad egg in every chicken farm I suppose. <_<

Michigan now has Civilian carry tasar laws you think the cops are bad just wait.

Installing video to tape encounters is a good idea.

Cooperating with police so that you can move on your way is better.

Without knowing the specifics of the case, and granting that there

are a few bad cops out there.

Im guessing the woman did something that caused her to be tazed.

Its a sad situation, but the laws are clear.

The police must arrest and detain anyone that breaks the law...cooperation

and keeping your mouth shut will keep your rear out of a confrontation.

95% of arrests are made when people indict themselves, this isnt going

to change, the police are tasked with maintaining order, and have no

discretion after a perpetrator has acted disorderly, after being told on

multiple occasions to stop, or has confessed to some crime.

They must, by law, be arrested, the police have no choice....Then its in the

prosecutors hands, on whether or not they will be criminally charged.

Again, its sad, there were maybe other avenues that could be tried,

If I were them I would have tried other ways. Im guessing they did, and

this was a last resort.

• Upvote 1

handcuffing 6 year old children because they are throwing a violent tantrum.

You mean that is not OK? I am sure there are parents out there that wish they had that option. biggrin.gif The smiley is for the people that don't understand I am kidding.

Police Authority Abuse is a terrible thing. It only makes the general populace suspicious and harder for the "good" guys to do their job.

Installing video to tape encounters is a good idea.

Cooperating with police so that you can move on your way is better.

Without knowing the specifics of the case, and granting that there

are a few bad cops out there.

Im guessing the woman did something that caused her to be tazed.

Its a sad situation, but the laws are clear.

The police must arrest and detain anyone that breaks the law...cooperation

and keeping your mouth shut will keep your rear out of a confrontation.

95% of arrests are made when people indict themselves, this isnt going

to change, the police are tasked with maintaining order, and have no

discretion after a perpetrator has acted disorderly, after being told on

multiple occasions to stop, or has confessed to some crime.

They must, by law, be arrested, the police have no choice....Then its in the

prosecutors hands, on whether or not they will be criminally charged.

Again, its sad, there were maybe other avenues that could be tried,

If I were them I would have tried other ways. Im guessing they did, and

this was a last resort.

Yeah Cris but when they start harrassing my people well it just really gets my tail in a bunch. Just saying

• Upvote 2