Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Shabibi, Maliki discuss wait to switch currency

7 - 7 - 2012

301809_341988339208228_1963361043_n3243232.jpg

The Central Bank official letter to Cabinet includes pros switch currency ... She is a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee and MP for the Liberal block Magda El-Tamimi/JD/that "Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi met with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and spoke about the wait to switch currency and delete the zeros and the money supply.". Tamimi said "that the Central Bank in an official letter to the Cabinet of Ministers ensures the pros switch currency and delete the zeros to reduce the money supply and to facilitate business processes and other" ... And remedied "but the cabinet so far has not responded to the Bank's book.". Tamimi said "the Government supports the Finance Committee to wait till the present time not suitable for switching currency, we fear the emergence of counterfeit currency dealers Division.". According to the parliamentary Finance Committee member and MP for the Liberal block "switch currency after 2003 witnessed the emergence of economic Division and dealers were counterfeit currency in the market, maybe switch currency at the moment is in addition to the money supply will grow more.". The Central Bank has said in the past week put new Iraqi currency after deleting zeros in January. Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi/JD/"Bank will put up new Iraqi currency after deleting three zeros in 1/1/2013.". The Central Bank Governor said "there are many procedures and many misgivings on its implementation of the Bank is keen to be a safe and easy exchange.". The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed earlier Central Bank contracted with major companies to print the currency of high quality paper. " She is a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Magda Tamimi "cost actions devoted to switch currency at 150 million dollars. She noted that the "switch currency withdrawals be gradual through the check-in process at banks," "currency be withdrawn gradually and not once as in the previous switch.". Tamimi noted that "the Finance Committee as a follow-up to the work of the Central Bank and abreast of what is going on with the printing of the new Iraqi currency. "The Finance Committee member of" parliamentary speech, "Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi" deposit in banks when switching the currency would be in one place and controlled to protect the currency from counterfeiting.

My link

• Upvote 3

As the dinar turns, lol more and more talk about it complete with contradictory articles. At least all are talking about it now without the in the coming days commentary......does this mean we are getting closer to an imminant change??????

Good post Alan keep up the good work.

• Upvote 3

GM Alan and Thanks for the article.

Gonna try and stick to the subject today , Got caught up in the *** for tat drama yesterday on the site. Easy to do but so futile.

Articles yesterday stated some calling the currency Switch ( RD ) as unconstitutional, but they are now ASKING Shabs to wait.

if it were truly unconstitutional would they just ask??

I Tried the link and could not find the article.

• Upvote 1

just think how fast they could gather every single us dollar off the streets of iraqby advertising the dinar value at 3 dollars for one dinar ...after that why would an iraqi want to use a dollar any more ..?they would have a strong dinar .. stronger than a dollar.... so at that point the cbi would only need enough reserves to cover any exchanges of the currency thats outside of iraq . id say the cbi would easily have over 100 billion in foriegn reserves after clearing the streets ... they would need some kind of bilateral agreements with other countrys where citizens hold the dinar ..like the us .. briton .. australia ...canada....germany .. france.. russia .. china ..ect. .. oh thats right .. they did travel heavily last year .. making bilateral agreement after bilateral agreement with lots of different countries .. ...hmm .. i wonder was set up in those meetings .. .. ok im dreaming again .. but still hoping the cbi is throwing around propaganda .... they cannot pre announce a rv .. they are not that stupid ...

• Upvote 2

and not once as in the previous switch.".Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/122411-al-shabibi-maliki-discuss-wait-to-switch-currency/#ixzz1zwtf5v2L

I can't help but think there is information in that quote- any guesses?

and not once as in the previous switch.".Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/122411-al-shabibi-maliki-discuss-wait-to-switch-currency/#ixzz1zwtf5v2L

I can't help but think there is information in that quote- any guesses?

ya not a guess .. but the currency in existance wasnt a gradual change .. like this new currency is going to be .. the saddam money was canciled .. not gradually removed .. his currency was replaced if you wanted to buy anything .. .. you counldnt go to the market with saddam noney and buy things .. it was no good you had to exchange it for the new currency which we hold .. but this currency we hold will still be good at its current face value even after the new currency is being used in circulation .. according to the cbi they will have 2 different rates of exchange also ... but they will both be honered for purchases for i think they said 2 years .. some articles said 10 years .. but they wont cancil the current dinars when the new are released like they did when they removed all those dinars with the dictator saddams picture on it ...saddams picture was everywhere in iraq including on the currency in order to intimidate the people .. his pictures were tore down .. his statues were tore down .. he was hung by the neck .. ..no more intimidation

just think how fast they could gather every single us dollar off the streets of iraqby advertising the dinar value at 3 dollars for one dinar ...after that why would an iraqi want to use a dollar any more ..?

I would be pissed if it was me...I just traded all my dinar in at 1166 for 1 dollar,because they said they were going to drop 3 zeros from what i hold..Now i have to turn in 3 dollars just to get 1 dinar. So it's like a double loss. Even worse if the 1166 dinar are now worth $1,166 usd, after a rate change and the face value remained the same.