Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??

Skybear

What is wrong with these people? They are TRULY SICK puppies?

Trigger51 Rumor - Post By Precious MIG Chat

07/06/2012

10:29 PM [Precious] Bigdog55: trigger51: 7:15 PM CST .......... My source just called she spoke with her "contact" said it is HAPPENING NOW. The RV and Prosperity packages are going together. Do not ask me what PPs are, if u don't know you don't NEED to know.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10:29 PM [Precious] Bigdog55: trigger51: 7:15 PM CST .......... My source just called she spoke with her "contact" said it is HAPPENING NOW. Do not ask me what PPs are,

Time To Strap On My Thuggies ! :o

:D:D:D

07/06/2012

10:29 PM [Precious] Bigdog55: trigger51: 7:15 PM CST .......... My source just called she spoke with her "contact" said it is HAPPENING NOW. The RV and Prosperity packages are going together. Do not ask me what PPs are, if u don't know you don't NEED to know.

Sooooooooooo, why do you bring this garbage over here??????? Leave it where it was!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

and i was :P going to clean up the dog droppings from my 2 pemboke welsh corgies tomorrow now i have to reschedule my day to talk with those stuff shirt bankers that told me the dinar was a scam .......dang it all anyway

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem we entertain them and let them do this...if we would just leave the BS/RUMORs alone it wouldn't be like this. I hope this ends soon...getting tired of this one day RV/LOP/RD. :)

Show me the money fellas...I'm ready to go home. Afghanistan is getting hoter everyday. Yesterday was 115 degrees...lets see what today will be. GO RV! <_<

• Downvote 1

and i was :P going to clean up the dog droppings from my 2 pemboke welsh corgies tomorrow now i have to reschedule my day to talk with those stuff shirt bankers that told me the dinar was a scam .......dang it all anyway

I was gonna clean out the cup holders in the back seat of the mini van.....

still am

• Upvote 1

Sad to say, they'll never stop. They're like a wart, they're ugly, bothersome and always pop up at the wrong time. They'll only stop after the RV.... come to think of it, these bottom feeders will then change tactics and prey on their simple minded followers to get their windfall. The best thing you can do to keep your peace is just ignore them.

• Upvote 2

Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

•React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

•Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

•Have excessive feelings of self-importance<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

•Exaggerate achievements and talents

•Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

•Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

•Need constant attention and admiration<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

•Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

•Have obsessive self-interest

•Pursue mainly selfish goals

Symptoms

•Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Dang...now I'm worried. I checked off every one of those symptoms as I thought about myself. We need an RV soon so I can afford the shrink I apparently will need to see...for a long, long time...

07/06/2012

I can't believe people haven't caught onto the Prosperity Package memos being bogus yet. PPs have been around for decades, with all their promises of payout that never materialize and now they've sunk their tentacles into the IQD to try to gain credibility and seek out new potential victims. This is similar to the "bank packages" the gurus claim to have set up to give us all a 1-3 dollar higher rate. That's so ridiculous it's actually hard for me to type. They collect private information from chat room members posing as Wells Fargo and will pay the price. Warning people about these "bank packages" over the past 6 months has got me banned from most chat rooms. The bank packages are a scam. One that has had many different forms over the years. Beverly Skinner (fictitious name, actually the name of a group) is one of the ones whose behind the bank packages and the "representative." The gurus involved expected to profit from a percentage and signed a NDA with the Skinner group and there's another group in Tampa also. The FBI are after them as we speak and I don't have to tell you how Wells Fargo feels about this. There will be consequences for the usage of their name to solicit private information, that in turn the "negotiator" sold/abused etc. Obvisously, permitting Gurus who have no financial background and can't spell their own name to collect and store tens of thousands (over 80,000 at last count) of people's private information for them using the guise of Wells Fargo promising not only a RV but a high rate, is just absurd and completely goes against banking regulations.

• Upvote 3

"What is wrong with these people?"

Well, first off, people like you continue to re-post their bulls**t under the guise of denouncing them or their "Intel"....this just pepetuates the problem since #1) there's no such thing as bad publicity and #2) for every person who reads your post and agrees, there's 10 more desperate/newbies that want this sooooo badly they only see the "its happening now/ cash in Monday or maybe Tuesday", not the "denouncement" in the header....

I believe PT Barnum said, "You'll never lose money betting on the stupidity of the American public."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Symptoms

Sounds like Obama and my ex-husband. haha Those old delusions of grandeur will getcha' every time.

The problem we entertain them and let them do this...if we would just leave the BS/RUMORs alone it wouldn't be like this. I hope this ends soon...getting tired of this one day RV/LOP/RD. :)

Show me the money fellas...I'm ready to go home. Afghanistan is getting hoter everyday. Yesterday was 115 degrees...lets see what today will be. GO RV! <_<

I pray you will be back in the good ole' USA soon, too. Whatever you're doing over there, I just want to thank you for your service. Be safe. Take care. And above all, come home soon and safely. God bless you and your like-minded, good-hearted, patriotic, American compadres. Fran --- Oh, and -- Go RV!!!