Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Replace the currency is unconstitutional...

Friday, July 6, 2012 12:16

{Baghdad, Euphrates News} A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Salman al-Moussawi said the central bank attempts to replace the currency is unconstitutional and will lead the country towards the unknown, which may not be bad consequences.

Al-Moussawi said in a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, "no right to the central bank currency exchange because Article {110} of Dezturalaraca stipulates that the right of the federal authorities to draw financial policies and the issuance of currency in the country means the executive and legislative branches."

He continued that "the presidency of the Central Bank and more than a year raises issue of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency attributes the reasons to strengthen the Iraqi currency and give them a universal value, but after that the audited subject and we found not a process of deleting the zeros, but replace the currency with full merits." And the MP for the coalition of state law that "the evidence of this is the change currency symbols present and the introduction of the Kurdish language emphasizes the process it replaced and not delete the zeros," expected to "result in the replacement process to the many problems which may enter the country's currency, forged at a time when we are working to stability of the market leads to the collapse of the Iraqi currency in full. "

He described "the central bank attempts to implement this project early next year, as a unilateral act is valid and is rejected out of hand because it is the process of replacing unknown results."

And went on "We are with the replacement of the currency if there is economic benefit to the country, but we found after the study and the possibility that many are fighting against Paschklat delete the zeros do not know what the future of Seoul him the Iraqi economy."

He explained that "the stability of the economy and the Iraqi market is through the activation of income-generating sectors, and encourage the private sector and make the country an attractive environment for investment and the economy not by the deletion of zeros."

The Central Bank announced that he intended to replace the existing currency with another, as it will remove the zeros of the new currency in a move it says will help raise the value of Iraqi dinar. Ended

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Dcategory%26layout%3Dblog%26id%3D37%26Itemid%3D57

--

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post.

This is somemore misinformation! Supposedly, they have been saying that the new currency will be out by January 2013, and that they are looking for a printer. Originally, they were going to have it out by September, but like everything else in Iraq, it was postponed. Now they say this is unconstitutional...no way!

Iraq has a plan in place, and the entire government is in support of it. These type articles are just misinformation by the government. If not, then everyone is on the wrong path, and we will need to reevaluate what they are really up to.

Very confusing people, but I don't believe this article. JHMO

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post.

This is somemore misinformation! Supposedly, they have been saying that the new currency will be out by January 2013, and that they are looking for a printer. Originally, they were going to have it out by September, but like everything else in Iraq, it was postponed. Now they say this is unconstitutional...no way!

Iraq has a plan in place, and the entire government is in support of it. These type articles are just misinformation by the government. If not, then everyone is on the wrong path, and we will need to reevaluate what they are really up to.

Go RV!!!

I agree NWGUY that we can't believe anything that comes out of Iraq

Has to be a plan but I find it hard to believe that they could keep a secret.

How could you control it? Only a few can know IMO

Could be under gag order punishable by death.

I love the conspiracy side of this. Makes the game all that more interesting.

Thanks for the article JupiterGirl

• Upvote 4

Kaperoni looks at 3 similar articles 7/6/2012

Usually I would not make a special post on some news article...But this one is far too good to pass up.

Here are the names of the articles and links to them below...

Member of the economy: the central bank attempts to replace the currency is unconstitutional

Salman al-Moussawi: the central bank attempts to replace the currency is unconstitutional

Commission of economy: Central Bank attempts to replace the unconstitutional currency

This article appears to be from Salman al-Moussawi who is on the Committee of Economy and Investment. He makes a great comment below...

He continued that "the presidency of the Central Bank and more than a year raises issue of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency attributes the reasons to strengthen the Iraqi currency and give them a universal value, but after that the audited subject and we found not a process of deleting the zeros, but replace the currency with full merits."

Now the word "merit" is clearly wrong for the sentence. And is probably due to translation error. If you Google "merit" it also means "worth"

Here is the same paragraph with that word changed...

He continued that "the presidency of the Central Bank and more than a year raises issue of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency attributes the reasons to strengthen the Iraqi currency and give them a universal value, but after that the audited subject and we found not a process of deleting the zeros, but replace the currency with full worth."

Now, the structor of the paragraph is also a bit confusing. But if you look at the context, here is a better translation to the second part of the paragraph...

...after checking into this event (after audited subject) and we found (not a process of deleting the zeros) not a LOP at all, but replacing the currency at full worth or value.

Gotta love it!

Kap

• Upvote 3

Excellent infor REV!!

I am seeing a lot of non lop articles, or as Keep may say, I am reading what I want to see in the articles. No offense Keep.... :D . Just talking about myself as usual! :lol: Anyway, there is just a lot of positive stuff coming out, and I am very excited.

Originally, like most here, we thought that this was going to be a short term investment, whether it was because some guru, friend, family member told us about this, and we jumped on it. Well, now it has become a long term investment, but that doesn't make it a bad investment at all.

We just have to be mentally ready to wait, as Iraq is working on their long term goals. As far as I am concerned, articles of unconstitutionality, lopping, redominating, are just articles that they use to either disillusion dinar holders, or scare off dinar purchasers, is just noise.

Iraq has spent a lot of time getting ready for this process, and there is no way, that someone hasn't figured this out yet, whether or not this is constitutional.

We are heading into the final stretch, and the fans are starting to cheer!! In fact, isn't that the checkered flag up ahead??? :lol:

Hang in there my friends.

Go RV!!! :D:D:D

• Upvote 7

Excellent infor REV!!

I am seeing a lot of non lop articles, or as Keep may say, I am reading what I want to see in the articles. No offense Keep.... :D . Just talking about myself as usual! :lol: Anyway, there is just a lot of positive stuff coming out, and I am very excited.

Originally, like most here, we thought that this was going to be a short term investment, whether it was because some guru, friend, family member told us about this, and we jumped on it. Well, now it has become a long term investment, but that doesn't make it a bad investment at all.

We just have to be mentally ready to wait, as Iraq is working on their long term goals. As far as I am concerned, articles of unconstitutionality, lopping, redominating, are just articles that they use to either disillusion dinar holders, or scare off dinar purchasers, is just noise.

Iraq has spent a lot of time getting ready for this process, and there is no way, that someone hasn't figured this out yet, whether or not this is constitutional.

We are heading into the final stretch, and the fans are starting to cheer!! In fact, isn't that the checkered flag up ahead??? :lol:

Hang in there my friends.

Go RV!!! :D:D:D

Nice post, my friend. Almost there.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Jupiter Girl!

I haven't seen you in a while. smile.gif Been Missing You...

For Me this was the article "of the day"!

It actually said... "the presidency of the Central Bank and more than a year raises issue of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency attributes the reasons to strengthen the Iraqi currency and give them a universal value, but after that the audited subject and we found not a process of deleting the zeros, but replace the currency with full merits."

Love It!

Hugs Maggie

• Upvote 1

I agree NWGUY that we can't believe anything that comes out of Iraq

Has to be a plan but I find it hard to believe that they could keep a secret.

How could you control it? Only a few can know IMO

Could be under gag order punishable by death.

I love the conspiracy side of this. Makes the game all that more interesting.

Thanks for the article JupiterGirl

i agree all the propaganda does make this thing very interesting.. in my opinion .. the only reason for this is some sort of revaluation .. if they werent going to rv .. why all the conspiracy .. if nothing was going to change as they say .. every story would match transparency would show consistancy in their stories.. ive heard more bull stuff about this than ive heard about anything ..

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post.

Go RV!!!

Because a Member of Parliament isn't allowed to have an opinion but how do you know this is misinformation? What proof do you have? What does that say about the person who posted it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because a Member of Parliament isn't allowed to have an opinion but how do you know this is misinformation? What proof do you have? What does that say about the person who posted it?

Geez, don't tell me there are two of you out there. How much can a sense of humor take?

PS lighten up

Edited by Carrello

What this is saying about the person that posted is, that she thought enough of her family at DV to post an interesting article !!!

There are a lot of great people at DV that break articles down and try and decipher truth from fiction. All articles that are brought over are for you to read and form your own opinion B)

• Upvote 1

I'm tepid with regard to the conflicting articles out of Iraq. I have read enough to realize that the majority are smoke. There is no way in hell that the Iraqi's are going to give the world a heads up. I wouldn't expect them to.

are there no Kinkos in Iraq? B)

You are funny Robin. Thanks the laugh. :lol:

• 9 months later...