Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

I'll check back in later to see if any of you guys can take a stand on the original issue... are they still not talking about a lop, or is it a lop but a smokescreen? OR will you guys just continue to make yourselves feel better by belittling my existence here?

I'm guessing I'll see much more of the latter.

DaveD-U do that much better than we ever could every time u post.

why would anybody that believes that a LOP will occur have or buy dinar?

could be that they got caught up in the hype of "RV tomorrow" and didn't do all the research they could have before buying? Perhaps, but don't take just my word for it.............. go back over the posts and you will see COUNTLESS admissions of this fact. Usually happens when someone asks the question "why are you here?" Now onto the inevitable NEXT question of "why are you STILL here?" Personally, I believe it will lop. HOWEVER, i also believe that the Dinar will go up in value at some point! Will I be instantly rich? Probably not, but not everyone needs to make millions in order for it to be a worthwhile investment for them. just sayin.

:D :D :D You must be one of the few who have a job here still.. :peace:

I HAVE A JOB!! Wait.............. I THINK I have a job! I haven't actually spoken to my boss since told her that I was only going to work on Parliament's schedule. hmmmmmmmm maybe I shouldn't have sent her that email asking for 3 days a week off to stand outside of the bank?

I HAVE A JOB!! Wait.............. I THINK I have a job! I haven't actually spoken to my boss since told her that I was only going to work on Parliament's schedule. hmmmmmmmm maybe I shouldn't have sent her that email asking for 3 days a week off to stand outside of the bank?

Ya, and they (Parliament) wanted to take more days off for the remainder of the year to cut budget costs!!! Just might as well stay home everyday for the remainder of the year and pick your arse as they will accomplish the same dry.gif

I don't mean you dhardage, I will be at the bank with you, carrrrpooooll laugh.gif

Edited by respectron

Something is bugging me...rolleyes.gif

When Jaxter & Co. are talking... They talk about one dinar as if it is a DOLLAR. ohmy.gif

Last I heard 1 dinar is worth less than a PENNY. tongue.gif

If it was worth a dollar then "yes" I would have to agree... but the numbers actually being less than a penny, I don't see an RV as being out of the question.

Just Sayin... wink.gif

Edited by Maggie123

Maggie... when they issue the new currency, an Iraqi will give 1000 current dinar to get one new dinar. That new dinar will be worth 86 cents (almost a dollar).

Current dinar worth $.00086

New dinar will be worth $.86

Exchange rate from current dinar to new dinar 1000:1

This is standard procedure and has been done dozens of times in similar situations as Iraq.

• Upvote 3

Just might as well stay home everyday for the remainder of the year and pick your arse

Well, I guess everyone needs a hobby!

I don't mean you dhardage, I will be at the bank with you, carrrrpooooll

cool!! I'll pick u up on my Camel!

Maggie... when they issue the new currency, an Iraqi will give 1000 current dinar to get one new dinar. That new dinar will be worth 86 cents (almost a dollar).

Current dinar worth $.00086

New dinar will be worth $.86

Exchange rate from current dinar to new dinar 1000:1

This is standard procedure and has been done dozens of times in similar situations as Iraq.

I hear You Dave smile.gif I just think the RV has been discounted many times comparing the current dinar to a dollar when it should be compared to a penny.

Millions, Billions, Trillions... Gazillions! rolleyes.gif We shall see...

Edited by Maggie123

Example: NOOOOO It can not happen because 60 Billion will become 60 Trillion!

Well if I am wrong please excuse me smile.gif What I am saying is 60 Billion is NOT 60 Billion Dollars. Sorry if I am missing a big piece of this puzzle, but to me 60 Billion pennies is not the same as 60 Billion dollars. That is what i am having a very big problem with. smile.gif

Dollar = Dollar (right now)

Dinar = Less than Penny (right now)

Don't even try to give me an article right now, please just try to follow my thinking. smile.gif Thank You

... not everyone here is a newbie .. i bought my dinars 8 years ago .. long before the cbi started putting out the deletion of zeros storys .... i personally dont think most people bought their dinars thinking this would lop ......holding your dinars after the storys of deletion came about ..is not a big deal .. its not like most people mortgaged their homes to buy dinars .. most bought a couple million for a chance at a revaluation of their currency after the war was over .. well they found out .. it takes more than that .. like chapter 7 ... a seated govt .. for example ... we dont actually know the hold up ..or whats going on here ..but the zero deletion storys claiming 100 current dinmars for one of the new ones .. points to a lop .. .. it doesnt mean everyone thinks the storys are true .. but it is what the storys are saying .. so most people will hang on to their dinars till its all said and done .. just to be sure .. i dont see any loss occuring .. if they do lop ... it would be an even exchange .. a thousand dollars worth of existing dinars for a thousand dollars worth of new dinars ,, no gains no losses .. but theres that chance they are still using propaganda to get people to sell off their dinars ..

ya know anyone can join this forum .. iraq may have personel sitting here daily just for that purpose .. to get people to sell off .... who knows ..

but the truth is they have never put out any story that says they will give you even exchange one old dinar for one new one .. if they have please post it ...the storys all say lop ..1000 for one new dinar ..which is what other countrys have doine in the past ..

ill be better off just saying ...yes ... thats what the story says .. but i dont believe it ... instead of trying to twist around what they publish in print .....

my dinars are staying with me till the new rates are published .. and i wont be shocked if they are telling the truth and it doies lop .. they meaning central bank of iraq ..

but if theres a chance this may also rv as well as lop .. like 3 dollars for one dinar .. and 1000 for one ill triple my investment ..

truth is no one knows for sure whats going to happen .. iraq would destroy itself if it told the world ..come buy these dinars ..and in january we will give you 300,000 percent gains if you buy now .... no storys have said that .. only speculators have said such things ...i will not twist a story around for my own entertainment watching everyone else believe my propaganda ... cause it would just be made up malarky

here a site that says the rate will be 1000 old dinar to 1 new dinar http://bit.ly/M0ESpB

Mahma Khalil Member of the Iraqi Parliament and official spokesperson of the Economic Committee & CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al Shibibi said the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000.

I'm really looking forward to Not-So-Breitlings's and Kraperoni's response to the "take a thousand dinar for 1 dinar" statement.

What category can we put you down for Caz, Easy?

1. You still say they aren't talking about a lop?

Or

2. You say it is a lop, but it's a smokescreen?

Or we could create a third category for you and others.

3. You need to wait for your favorite guru to tell you what to think?

Thank you Gang of Five...

I would much rather watch "The Five" on the FOX News Channel. The men are funnier, and the women are always a knockout. Dana Perino: :wub:

Edited by carlablum
inappropriate language

though i agree with dave-d that breitling knows nothing on the dinar, and kaperoni isnt very good at reading comprehension, i will have to admit that the save the people from themselves robinhood act is pretty stale on this site.

i think its almost as sad for someone who has sold there dinar, and said that the lottery is a better option (daveD) to come on here and tell everyone how stupid they are, should maybe get a pet, or joining match..com would probably be a better option, because obviously your bored. lol

now i am respecting daveD's opinion, unlike some of the complete losers (callingfoolsout, and reeder) in the dinar community, daveD does bring up some good points, where as the two losers i mentioned just rip others, and have never contributed anything.

i think everyone knows the risks at this point, its not a mystery, thinking that your smarter than others turns people off, thats why most people think that the rd crowd are a bunch of dickks.

i as well go to sams site, and he does do good work, why dont you guys keep the lop talk over there, then there can be more members to bash on me. lol

p.s, hey dinarck, i miss our debates, hope your doing good bro...

• Upvote 3

no diffrent then a lottery ticket

At least with the lottery ones knows of one's odds. If not for your and others' 100% belief in media truth, your presumed anchor to "reality," you wouldn't be so self-assured of the LOP scenario.

Edited by carlablum
inappropriate language

At least with the lottery ones knows of one's odds. If not for your and others' 100% belief in media truth, your presumed anchor to "reality," you wouldn't be so self-assured of the LOP scenario. Media tools and CBI propaganda whores is all you are.

lol where do you suppose i get my info from dinar call confrances or someone that says they been to iraq or has special intel lol. no i would rather trust the media more then those kinda of people

The sad thing is these RV wishers are absolutely convinced by their local spewrews that Iraq is pre announcing their upcoming 100,000% overnight RV.

The very unaffordability of the CBI to preannounce any kind of overnight RV is the very thing that renders your own position untenable, because it is predicated upon an unflinching belief in every single article that screams RD. At least some of us "RV wishers" (and you're not one of those yourself? Sell, man, sell!) have the good sense to doubt the word of the "goorooz," whereas you of the RD ilk treat every RD article as if it were the word of God Himself.

How could any rational mind believe a word these spewrews spew?

Who says all we "RV wishers" do? How could any rational mind ***** himself or herself to CBI propanganda? That is what Shabibi himself called it.

This whole fiasco has gone over the top. It's nothing but conspiracy theories and paranoia of government cover ups to explain how a third world dirt poor country with a hyperinflated currency is going to make everyone rich.

Is someone holding a gun to your head?

Personal attacks and why are you here garbage wich is totally typical of losers of the argument.

Calling a spade a spade is not a personal attack. Can you win the argument without your media crutch? That's what I thought.

o Mr. rich you brighten up my day. Do you teach classes on economics 101 and world banking? because id love to listen to you sometime.

haha you just contradicted yourself because its YOU who started the belittling of kaperoni, and breitling and etc in your above post. so maybe take your own advice. To be honest i feel great, hope you do as well Dave D.

Why do you need classes from me? It's not like you listen to facts anyway? You get all you need from Frank and Delta. Hahah...or is it Kraperoni who tells you what you want to hear more these days?

• Upvote 2

i would rather trust the media more then those kinda of people.

The media has told us that old-fashioned incandescent light bulbs are bad for the environment and that it is a good thing that the federal government is requiring that they be phased out. The truth is that the new CFL light bulbs are filled with mercury, are an environmental nightmare, and are incredibly toxic and dangerous if they are broken.

I rest my case. And dinarck calls "RV wishers" delusional...

• Upvote 1

though i agree with dave-d that breitling knows nothing on the dinar, and kaperoni isnt very good at reading comprehension, i will have to admit that the save the people from themselves robinhood act is pretty stale on this site.

i think its almost as sad for someone who has sold there dinar, and said that the lottery is a better option (daveD) to come on here and tell everyone how stupid they are, should maybe get a pet, or joining match..com would probably be a better option, because obviously your bored. lol

now i am respecting daveD's opinion, unlike some of the complete losers (callingfoolsout, and reeder) in the dinar community, daveD does bring up some good points, where as the two losers i mentioned just rip others, and have never contributed anything.

i think everyone knows the risks at this point, its not a mystery, thinking that your smarter than others turns people off, thats why most people think that the rd crowd are a bunch of dickks.

i as well go to sams site, and he does do good work, why dont you guys keep the lop talk over there, then there can be more members to bash on me. lol

p.s, hey dinarck, i miss our debates, hope your doing good bro...

dinarck, i see your still fighting your fight, i gotta give you credit. lol

• Upvote 1

:P Media tools and CBI propaganda whores...

Jew hating, brainwashed liberal, conspiracy theorist, antisemitic, America dispiser.

dinarck, i see your still fighting your fight, i gotta give you credit. lol

What's up sonny? Join us more often bro.

• Downvote 3

Jew hating, brainwashed liberal, conspiracy theorist, antisemitic, America dispiser.

What's up sonny? Join us more often bro.

i have no fight left, there going to do what they do, i still feel that there is 0% chance of a lop, but arguing it is pointless.