Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

“pointing out that the current formed a cluster of large cash estimated at 30 trillion dinars.”

“the simple thought of withdrawing, storing and destroying between 30 and 40 trillion dinars requires a serious study”

“the new currency will enter circulation in the markets and will be taken a thousand dinars from the citizen for one dinar.”

Just the last 24 hours or so, these statements have been made. The upstairs pumpers are really struggling to keep the troops in line.

They seem to have switched tactics. They’re having a hard time convincing people they aren’t talking about a lop, so they are back to one of their old stand-by arguments every time something is stated they don’t like and can’t explain… it’s a SMOKESCREEN.

From another board this is one pumper/guru’s explanation.

PumperGuru: THAT DOES NOT SAY 1000 TO 1

PumperGuru: WHAT IT IS SAYING IS THAT AS NOW THE DINAR IS IN THOUSANDTHS RIGHT NOT LIKE THE USD IN ORDER TO BRING THE DINAR TO A 1 TO 1

PumperGuru: THEY WILL ELIMINATE THE THOUSANDTH YES THAT IS WHAT I AM REFERRING TO 1 DINAR WILL EQUAL 1 THOUSAND OF PAST SO I BELIEVE IF YOU DO THE MATH AND CONVERT

PumperGuru:YES AND 1.17 DINARS WILL EQUAL 1 USD REMEMBER CONVERSION IS DONE OFF THE NOMINAL VALUE ALL CURRENCY IS BASED AND CONVERTED USING THE NOMINAL VALUE AGAINST THE USD WHICH IS .0009 APPRX SO THEY ARE SAYING IN A TECHNICAL WAY WHAT THE CONVERSION WILL BE AFTER ELIMINATING THE THOUSANDTH WHICH IS WHAT .000 NOW YOU HAVE .9 OR .86

LOL… this is too funny. The gurus really need to have a conference call and get their stories straight. Is this a smokescreen or is this a good thing?

Edited by DaveD
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm really looking forward to Not-So-Breitlings's and Kraperoni's response to the "take a thousand dinar for 1 dinar" statement.

What category can we put you down for Caz, Easy?

1. You still say they aren't talking about a lop?

Or

2. You say it is a lop, but it's a smokescreen?

Or we could create a third category for you and others.

3. You need to wait for your favorite guru to tell you what to think?

Edited by DaveD
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

why would anybody that believes that a LOP will occur have or buy dinar?

They will tell u they are here to help the helpless.........................man what a relief, I would be lost without them. Thank you Gang of Five for showing me and millions alike the truth. For as you have stated countless times you are the only ones that know what is right and what is fiction.

I'm really looking forward to Not-So-Breitlings's and Kraperoni's response to the "take a thousand dinar for 1 dinar" statement.

Or

As if beckon by god,thank you for your wisdom.

• Upvote 2

That is the exact same thing I am trying to figure out. This investment could go either way but if someone is so sure it's going to lop then why keep following the dinar sites. It seems a person would get out now if they are so sure. Just my opinion. :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

That is the exact same thing I am trying to figure out. This investment could go either way but if someone is so sure it's going to lop then why keep following the dinar sites. It seems a person would get out now if they are so sure. Just my opinion. :)

well, its the typical response to save the world of the boogey man or heres another one to hold off till they break even or beter yet possibly they dont even hold dinar but for some odd reason love to go on forums because they find it appealing to belittle folks and expose the big bad bullies. Take your pick.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

That is the exact same thing I am trying to figure out. This investment could go either way but if someone is so sure it's going to lop then why keep following the dinar sites. It seems a person would get out now if they are so sure. Just my opinion. smile.gif

They are betting on a min gain or at best 3x there investment. Funny tho as many of them have said,they have divested themselves but still grace us with there presence & vast knowledge so as to help the needy. Man these guys are just to much....................I hope my children can be just half as caring as them. I suggest Adam erect a statue in gratitude,who here wants to donate?

no diffrent then a lottery ticket

True

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I'll check back in later to see if any of you guys can take a stand on the original issue... are they still not talking about a lop, or is it a lop but a smokescreen? OR will you guys just continue to make yourselves feel better by belittling my existence here?

I'm guessing I'll see much more of the latter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

... not everyone here is a newbie .. i bought my dinars 8 years ago .. long before the cbi started putting out the deletion of zeros storys .... i personally dont think most people bought their dinars thinking this would lop ......holding your dinars after the storys of deletion came about ..is not a big deal .. its not like most people mortgaged their homes to buy dinars .. most bought a couple million for a chance at a revaluation of their currency after the war was over .. well they found out .. it takes more than that .. like chapter 7 ... a seated govt .. for example ... we dont actually know the hold up ..or whats going on here ..but the zero deletion storys claiming 100 current dinmars for one of the new ones .. points to a lop .. .. it doesnt mean everyone thinks the storys are true .. but it is what the storys are saying .. so most people will hang on to their dinars till its all said and done .. just to be sure .. i dont see any loss occuring .. if they do lop ... it would be an even exchange .. a thousand dollars worth of existing dinars for a thousand dollars worth of new dinars ,, no gains no losses .. but theres that chance they are still using propaganda to get people to sell off their dinars ..

ya know anyone can join this forum .. iraq may have personel sitting here daily just for that purpose .. to get people to sell off .... who knows ..

but the truth is they have never put out any story that says they will give you even exchange one old dinar for one new one .. if they have please post it ...the storys all say lop ..1000 for one new dinar ..which is what other countrys have doine in the past ..

ill be better off just saying ...yes ... thats what the story says .. but i dont believe it ... instead of trying to twist around what they publish in print .....

my dinars are staying with me till the new rates are published .. and i wont be shocked if they are telling the truth and it doies lop .. they meaning central bank of iraq ..

but if theres a chance this may also rv as well as lop .. like 3 dollars for one dinar .. and 1000 for one ill triple my investment ..

truth is no one knows for sure whats going to happen .. iraq would destroy itself if it told the world ..come buy these dinars ..and in january we will give you 300,000 percent gains if you buy now .... no storys have said that .. only speculators have said such things ...i will not twist a story around for my own entertainment watching everyone else believe my propaganda ... cause it would just be made up malarky

• Upvote 6

Or

Hahaha....I bout choked on my lunch reading this. The sad thing is these RV wishers are absolutely convinced by their local spewrews that Iraq is pre announcing their upcoming 100,000% overnight RV. How could any rational mind believe a word these spewrews spew? Of course Easy comes with name calling since he has run out of wishful thinking post to steal. This whole fiasco has gone over the top. It's nothing but conspiracy theories and paranoia of government cover ups to explain how a third world dirt poor country with a hyperinflated currency is going to make everyone rich. They don't have a choice don't ya know. LOL. Then more name calling by the delusioned since they can't win a debate. Personal attacks and why are you here garbage wich is totally typical of losers of the argument.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Hahaha....I bout choked on my lunch reading this. The sad thing is these RV wishers are absolutely convinced by their local spewrews that Iraq is pre announcing their upcoming 100,000% overnight RV. How could any rational mind believe a word these spewrews spew? Of course Easy comes with name calling since he has run out of wishful thinking post to steal. This whole fiasco has gone over the top. It's nothing but conspiracy theories and paranoia of government cover ups to explain how a third world dirt poor country with a hyperinflated currency is going to make everyone rich. They don't have a choice don't ya know. LOL. Then more name calling by the delusioned since they can't win a debate. Personal attacks and why are you here garbage wich is totally typical of losers of the argument.

o Mr. rich you brighten up my day. Do you teach classes on economics 101 and world banking? because id love to listen to you sometime.

I'll check back in later to see if any of you guys can take a stand on the original issue... are they still not talking about a lop, or is it a lop but a smokescreen? OR will you guys just continue to make yourselves feel better by belittling my existence here?

I'm guessing I'll see much more of the latter.

haha you just contradicted yourself because its YOU who started the belittling of kaperoni, and breitling and etc in your above post. so maybe take your own advice. To be honest i feel great, hope you do as well Dave D.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

it just seems silly to care about what someone else believes.. i know what i read .. and i enjoy everyones perspective ....im hoping the cbi is spewing propaganda .. thats where i stand .. .. but i cannot say for any certanty either way .. according to the cbi .. they are lopping 3 zeros ... they are not pre anouncing a huge rv

• Upvote 2

I've noticed that on DV there are roughly 39,000 members.

If someone had a website selling Dinar, and each member purchased 1 million IQD at $1100, that equates to $42,900,000

The statement is also made that the IQD is marked up 20%-40%. Let's stay with the lower number of 20%. That's $220 per 1 million IQD.

Gross Sales = $42,900,000

Net Revenues = $8,580,000

Of course, there could be duplicate screennames. Some members have not purchased any IQD at all. But, some bought more than 1 million. 10 million. 100 million.

If the hype had been about how to triple your money over a 9-year period, who would have bought into that?

Not enough? How about the 5,000 members that visited OOM in the last 24 hours?

So, how real is the RV? Gurus have already stated that the Kuwaiti RV was a lie. That's one of the arguments to support that the Dinar will RV. Today's news says there will be a removal of 3 zeros. The term "revaluation" is used loosely at best. A redenomination is one form of a revaluation. 25,000 IQD now equals 25 IQD? Neither the GOI nor CBI have given a ballpark figure for the revaluation. But, they have been very precise about the RD. "3 zeros". Not 2, not 4, not 6. Dates are in place for the RD to occur. Tentative dates. And the RV will be a result of the RD.

39,000 member purchase 1million IQD each. After a 1:1 RV would equal to US$39,000,000,000 39 billion That does not take into account the really greedy ones. I do recall someone saying that there are about 1 million people in the US that have purchased IQD. 1 million people with 1 million IQD = 1,000,000,000,000 IQD becomes $1 trillion.

Lest we forget about the people of Iraq. Every head of household becomes a millionaire. We'd be able to watch the Iraqi version of "Redneck Vacation".

Why don't they make a lottery that has 100 winners each and every month? $1,000,000 each for 100 people. Every month! Nah!

Hoping on an RV. Was our hope based on hype and lies?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

If someone had a website selling Dinar, and each member purchased 1 million IQD at $1100, that equates to $42,900,000

The statement is also made that the IQD is marked up 20%-40%. Let's stay with the lower number of 20%. That's $220 per 1 million IQD.

Of course, there could be duplicate screennames. Some members have not purchased any IQD at all. But, some bought more than 1 million. 10 million. 100 million.

If the hype had been about how to triple your money over a 9-year period, who would have bought into that?

So, how real is the RV? Gurus have already stated that the Kuwaiti RV was a lie. That's one of the arguments to support that the Dinar will RV. Today's news says there will be a removal of 3 zeros. The term "revaluation" is used loosely at best. A redenomination is one form of a revaluation. 25,000 IQD now equals 25 IQD? Neither the GOI nor CBI have given a ballpark figure for the revaluation. But, they have been very precise about the RD. "3 zeros". Not 2, not 4, not 6. Dates are in place for the RD to occur. Tentative dates. And the RV will be a result of the RD.

39,000 member purchase 1million IQD each. After a 1:1 RV would equal to US$39,000,000,000 39 billion That does not take into account the really greedy ones. I do recall someone saying that there are about 1 million people in the US that have purchased IQD. 1 million people with 1 million IQD = 1,000,000,000,000 IQD becomes $1 trillion.

Lest we forget about the people of Iraq. Every head of household becomes a millionaire. We'd be able to watch the Iraqi version of "Redneck Vacation".

Why don't they make a lottery that has 100 winners each and every month? $1,000,000 each for 100 people. Every month! Nah!

Good post jackster, now your thinking! I love it!

• Upvote 1

Thanks.