Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi cabinet urges patience before proceeding with Iraqi Dinar redenomination

people that refute to believe an Redenomination can happen to iraq needs to get a grip on reality

Wow!

Now you are telling us what to do????

We Know the possibilities Alan, We know.

Why not talk about a coups d'état Thats possible too.

Not a LOP We lose everything,

Let the people believe, Why bring your rants here?

Do you think your helping? You really are not

Do you think your forceful opinions will freak people out into selling their IQD

Is that what you want them to do.?

This is more than a dream for some of us.

Its a chance, ( however slight ) that we can get ahead.

The country is in the toilet, The economy has already gone down the sewer.

We will not falter in our belief that this can happen.

Whats next ? Are you going to go after peoples religious beliefs?

How about teaching us some morals why you are at it.

Listening to your rants reminds me of elementary school bullies.

I know because i was a bully a long time ago.

The difference is I truly regret and am sorry for the way I acted and treated people.

You just don't seem to care.

• Upvote 4

Wow!

Do you think your forceful opinions will freak people out into selling their IQD

The difference is I truly regret and am sorry for the way I acted and treated people.

lol all i said was an RD is a possible outcome of this . if you think this is ranting it sounds like you have a personal problem you need to get off your chest

• Upvote 1

These media tools are EVERYWHERE!

No, you're right. Only the people who suck up to the CBI's propaganda know the real plan. Doubly hilarious.

Precisely. The fab five are painfully aware that their slavishness to CBI propaganda is their Achilles heel.

No one is forcing you to buy or sell. But if this is your attitude, I would suggest you sell.

I didn't say anyone was forcing me to do anything. Attitude is in check.

People who believe the media never lies need to get a grip on reality. :P

People who believe the media always lies need to get a grip on reality.

Remember, gurus never lie.

Wow!

This sounds like a rant. Telling someone what to do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I didn't say anyone was forcing me to do anything. Attitude is in check.

Is it though? You behave as if someone is holding a gun to your head. If you cannot see a return on your investment, then I suggest you sell.

People who believe the media always lies need to get a grip on reality. Remember, gurus never lie.

Did I say I believe 100% in the "goorooz?" No, I did not. But your position is rendered untenable by the fact that you and your kind cannot disbelieve even one RD article. Trust me, I can read such articles and understand what they are saying without the help of your kind. And, unlike the "goorooz," who have a media problem of their own, I do not need to tear each one of them apart and reinterpret it. I simply refuse to prostitute myself to the CBI's propaganda, which is what Shabibi himself called it.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2

Is it though? You behave as if someone is holding a gun to your head. If you cannot see a return on your investment, then I suggest you sell.

Did I say I believe 100% in the "goorooz?" No, I did not. But your position is rendered untenable by the fact that you and your kind cannot disbelieve even one RD article. Trust me, I can read such articles and understand what they are saying without the help of your kind. And, unlike the "goorooz," who have a media problem of their own, I do not need to tear each one of them apart and reinterpret it. I simply refuse to prostitute myself to the CBI's propaganda, which is what Shabibi himself called it.

That's the good thing about today's technology. It doesn't sound like a broken record. "I suggest you to sell...I suggest you to sell...I suggest you to sell..."

No, you did not say that you believe 100% in the gurus. But, we are saying that you do.

We can' t trust you to read these articles on your own. That's why we interpret them for you.

Namaste.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

lol all i said was an RD is a possible outcome of this . if you think this is ranting it sounds like you have a personal problem you need to get off your chest

Alan

What you said was regarding people getting a grip on reality..........

Well Reality is way over rated IMO

I was Just trying to look out for the some little old grandma somewhere who wants to believe in this.

Fields clear - LOP Talk away boys! Have Fun

• Upvote 1

This clearly means the current plan is to RD, although everyone who has the pipedream of becoming a millionairre overnight will disagree and call it smoke. It also clearly means that the CBI HAS NOT been withdrawing bills from the market and secretly storing them in some private back room. They are saying its going to take a massive amount of work to destroy 40 trillion dinar, and where on earth wil they have room for such a procedure. There's an explanation in the "L" section of the boards that explains how Turkey RD over the period of 2 years, both currencies co-existing, no change of rate, and the benefit of such a transaction....you all should read it - as it is absolute fact and not just someones opinion of how it went down and how Iraw, so far, has been modeling it EXACTLY.

??? :lol:

That's the good thing about today's technology. It doesn't sound like a broken record. "I suggest you to sell...I suggest you to sell...I suggest you to sell..."

It must really be getting to you. :D

No, you did not say that you believe 100% in the gurus. But, we are saying that you do.

Do you have a "nooz" article to back that up?

We can' t trust you to read these articles on your own. That's why we interpret them for you.

You deign to "do something for me," and yet you complain about someone telling you what to do? That's rich. You can put your charity where the sun doesn't shine.

Namaste.

Are you Indian? I cannot see any other reason for your use of this salutation.

It must really be getting to you. :D

Do you have a "nooz" article to back that up?

You deign to "do something for me," and yet you complain about someone telling you what to do? That's rich. You can put your charity where the sun doesn't shine.

Are you Indian? I cannot see any other reason for your use of this salutation.

The repetition? I suppose it does.

Don't need an article. It's what we believe what you believe.

That's profiling and racist. I am 1/16th Cherokee.

It's time for your tapioca pudding.

This clearly means the current plan is to RD, although everyone who has the pipedream of becoming a millionairre overnight will disagree and call it smoke. It also clearly means that the CBI HAS NOT been withdrawing bills from the market and secretly storing them in some private back room. They are saying its going to take a massive amount of work to destroy 40 trillion dinar, and where on earth wil they have room for such a procedure. There's an explanation in the "L" section of the boards that explains how Turkey RD over the period of 2 years, both currencies co-existing, no change of rate, and the benefit of such a transaction....you all should read it - as it is absolute fact and not just someones opinion of how it went down and how Iraw, so far, has been modeling it EXACTLY.

A mass amount of work that will employee Iraqis to burn/shred old bills. Sounds like a steady Iraqi government job that will be financed with the revaluation of their currency.

• Upvote 2

Namaste.

I was reading an article today. I did not understand a single word, something about Tom Cruise and Katie Holms, could you interpret if for me? ;)

• Upvote 1

Jackster::I hope we can agree that the "gurus" do not know anything .. They are just better at getting some to think they do. I'll admit before I found DV I was taken by a few.. WOW ,3AM phone calls (to be on Iraqi time). On-line interviews with Muhamad, ALI ,Mustafa etc. Secret "intel" , cant divulge the source , but It's high up..Yadda,Yadda. Now you say there's a scheeme to fudge the numbers to discourage buyers because the RV is right around the corner????.. .Hey ,yeah that must be the reason, last chance to get onboard..Sounds logical... Newbie bait.

Why were u taken? I'm starting to put the piece here!! You go about telling everybody what to purchase, don't buy more then you can afford!! It sounds like your preaching from experience!!

Then I shall not cease.

Before, you stated it as a "fact." Now, you call it a "belief." There is a distinct difference. A belief is merely an opinion to which you are entitled. It is not my problem that you are wrong in your belief. However, your belief in unerring media truthfulness dictates that you back up each of your statements of "fact" with an article. So, where is the article?

Namaste is a greeting used in India and related cultures. The term "Indian," as you know, is a Columbian misnomer when used for Native tribes of the Americas. When does curiosity become racist? It was you who executed that uncommon greeting. It piqued my interest, that is all.

Fish eye soup again? Yum... <_<

Changed your avatar?

What I belief is fact. And facts are what I believe.

I'm still Indian. It's also a greeting for those that practice yoga.

I was reading an article today. I did not understand a single word, something about Tom Cruise and Katie Holms, could you interpret if for me? ;)

I read that same article. We're now waiting for Brad and Angelina to split up. Then the RV will happen.

Why were u taken? I'm starting to put the piece here!! You go about telling everybody what to purchase, don't buy more then you can afford!! It sounds like your preaching from experience!!

No, keep buying. The IQD will RV soon. Jump in with all your savings. They want us to think that it'll RD. They want ti all for themselves. Can't you see? It's a trick. But it!. But it all before they're all gone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lets us use real math, not liberal math. If you take 40 trillion dinar and remove the 3 zeros it becomes 40 billion dinar. Even if you then revalue to $3, you only have 120 billion dinar to run your country. Lets say they print 20 billion new currency, less the 3 zeros, altogether Iraq would only have 180 billion dinar. Welcome to the lifestyle of Greece. Unless my math is wrong, only a MORON would do this. And Iraq would be worse off in the end than before we invaded. :huh::o

• Upvote 4

Changed your avatar?

No, it's just your eyes playing tricks on you.

What I belief is fact. And facts are what I believe.

Otay... :rolleyes:

I'm still Indian. It's also a greeting for those that practice yoga.

So proud to live, so proud to die.

I read that same article. We're now waiting for Brad and Angelina to split up. Then the RV will happen.

I wonder what we can do to hasten their divorce.

No, keep buying. The IQD will RV soon. Jump in with all your savings. They want us to think that it'll RD. They want it all for themselves. Can't you see? It's a trick. Buy it!. Buy it all before they're all gone.

Hmm, well, Lord Professor Saint Jackster, according to what you said above, seeing as this is some our belief, it is just as good as fact, and facts are what we believe.

Edited by Sanssouci

No, keep buying. The IQD will RV soon. Jump in with all your savings. They want us to think that it'll RD. They want ti all for themselves. Can't you see? It's a trick. But it!. But it all before they're all gone.

:lol: don't have that problem set out what I wanted gave a portion to the Church and The Leadership Team!! Have no desire for anymore!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

No, it's just your eyes playing tricks on you.

Otay... :rolleyes:

So proud to live, so proud to die.

I wonder what we can do to hasten their divorce.

Hmm, well, Lord Professor Saint Jackster, according to what you said above, seeing as this is some our belief, it is just as good as fact, and facts are what we believe.

And I have a new convert. Welcome my child.

Lets us use real math, not liberal math. If you take 40 trillion dinar and remove the 3 zeros it becomes 40 billion dinar. Even if you then revalue to $3, you only have 120 billion dinar to run your country. Lets say they print 20 billion new currency, less the 3 zeros, altogether Iraq would only have 180 billion dinar. Welcome to the lifestyle of Greece. Unless my math is wrong, only a MORON would do this. And Iraq would be worse off in the end than before we invaded. :huh::o

The new currency of 40 billion would have the same buying power as the old currency of 40 trillion. No richer, no poorer. Just 3 less zeros.

40 trillion IQD equals US$34,400,000,000. If they issue the new currency less 3 zeros then the 40 billion IQD would equal US$34,400,000,000

:lol: don't have that problem set out what I wanted gave a portion to the Church and The Leadership Team!! Have no desire for anymore!!

Good. No need to get greedy.

i could be wrong but i think they are only talking about actual phisical paper money "currency " and coins here .. the rest will be electronic dinars .. like the rest of the world uses... in the united states we have a 14 trillion dollar a year gdp.. did you know we only have 1 trillion in currency circulating ? and thats world wide .. in 2010 i believe we only had 800 billion dollars in actual paper currency .. that number has changed some im not sure how much .. the updated figures are not avaliable that i could find

the rest is electronic curency ... they think they only need 28 billion dinars to circulate in their local economy .. but i disagree .. thats only 1000 dinars per capita ."per person"...if people start saving their money outside of banks they will run out of currency very quickly .. thats one of the reasons i think theres alot of propaganda floating artound this dinar thing

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 1

thats one of the reasons i think theres alot of propaganda floating artound this dinar thing

Dr. Shabibi: But of course this requires not only the central bank activity, this requires because I mean its something you have to make a lot of propagand(a) uhhhh a lot of uh uh uh uhh advertisement campaign and all these things. And you have of course to go probably some a campaign to to to uhh educate a lot of people on these things.

Okay, LOPsters, tell us again how Shabibi has difficulty with the English language. If Shabibi has difficulty with the English language, why would he schedule himself on April 19, 2011 to speak before the US Chamber of Commerce for almost an hour? Where was the Arabic translator?

• Upvote 1

Dr. Shabibi: But of course this requires not only the central bank activity, this requires because I mean its something you have to make a lot of propagand(a) uhhhh a lot of uh uh uh uhh advertisement campaign and all these things. And you have of course to go probably some a campaign to to to uhh educate a lot of people on these things.

Okay, LOPsters, tell us again how Shabibi has difficulty with the English language. If Shabibi has difficulty with the English language, why would he schedule himself on April 19, 2011 to speak before the US Chamber of Commerce for almost an hour? Where was the Arabic translator?

i remember that quite well i started passing that around after the first time i heard the u tube .. i gave out the exact minute of the video for others to view .. maybe someone else heard it to before i made my postings .. but like i said thats the time i signed onto dv about a year ago .. .. .. yes the old propagan .... slip up recorded on utube... i heard it with my own ears and at that point i was convinced to look for what i think is propaganda ..ive seen a few odd statements coming out of their .. but this is one of my favorite ..when the iraqi gdp per capita is expected to be 9 thousand dollars this year .. thats 9000 times 25 milllion iraqis or 175 billion dollars .. whats 28 billion new dinars going to do for them ..the govts budget is 115 billion dollars so thats 290 billion dollars ...ive always thought they would change their story to removing 1 zero .. .. at the most 2 zeros ..

Edited by leesburg

They will raise the value....of the new notes. Old notes will remain.00086, new notes will be .86. then they can eventually raise the rate when all that exist are the new notes, they have never said that their plan was anything but this.

You must prove these statements with links, make your case

• Upvote 1