Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New year .... A new currency

yota691

"Said a member of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament that the new currency will enter circulation in the markets and will be taken a thousand dinars from the citizen for one dinar."

Thats funny TAKE 1000 dinars for 1 dinar How about you can try to TAKE a 1000 for 1

from me I will burn it all before I give up my notes for nothing!

To me if the old notes and the new are still good for 2 years then I will wait the full 2 years

before I even think of giving them there 3 zeroed notes back but if they lop I burn them all.

For 2 years they could do anything with these notes once they are in the USA's or cbi's hands making themselves rich

for cheap.IMO they want these big notes back then pay me right for them or you do not get these big notes back ever!

I would think that they would want every note back as to get credit for the notes.

What happens if we all said screw you shabbs we will just burn all our notes

would that make him happy?????

would the USA be happy if we destroyed these notes?

PAY us or LOSE the notes.sounds good to me!

I have always wanted to see 20 mill burn red smoke ! I0p=red smoke

Hey it was a gamble to start with and I could afford to burn them!

So who would really lose if they were destroyed? besides me.

The milburn drysdales of the banking industry only see profit not a I0p. wait a minute

that means we lose as bankers cant have that!

• Upvote 2

That's a completely different article and has nothing to do with this one does it?

Your joking right?

They are BOTH about deleting the zeros.....did you not see that in both?? BOTH articles are discussing the process of deleting the zeros......if they arent related, then Im Adam Montana!!

So instead of relying on personal attacks to defend yourself, you can do one better.....put away your pride and just acknowledge that you were/are mistaken about the subject. You came out and admitted it earlier in this thread so just stick with it from now on......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thats funny TAKE 1000 dinars for 1 dinar How about you can try to TAKE a 1000 for 1

from me I will burn it all before I give up my notes for nothing!

To me if the old notes and the new are still good for 2 years then I will wait the full 2 years

before I even think of giving them there 3 zeroed notes back but if they lop I burn them all.

For 2 years they could do anything with these notes once they are in the USA's or cbi's hands making themselves rich

for cheap.IMO they want these big notes back then pay me right for them or you do not get these big notes back ever!

I would think that they would want every note back as to get credit for the notes.

What happens if we all said screw you shabbs we will just burn all our notes

would that make him happy?????

would the USA be happy if we destroyed these notes?

PAY us or LOSE the notes.sounds good to me!

I have always wanted to see 20 mill burn red smoke ! I0p=red smoke

Hey it was a gamble to start with and I could afford to burn them!

So who would really lose if they were destroyed? besides me.

The milburn drysdales of the banking industry only see profit not a I0p. wait a minute

that means we lose as bankers cant have that!

if they say ur old dinar will be exchanged at 1000 to 1 that wont change at all in the 2 years. it will always stay the same

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your joking right?

They are BOTH about deleting the zeros.....did you not see that in both?? BOTH articles are discussing the process of deleting the zeros......if they arent related, then Im Adam Montana!!

So instead of relying on personal attacks to defend yourself, you can do one better.....put away your pride and just acknowledge that you were/are mistaken about the subject. You came out and admitted it earlier in this thread so just stick with it from now on......

Those articles are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Are you serious right now? One article is referencing a RD and one is not. The first one is over a week ago and said "The Iraqi Parliament and the Finance Committee supports the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)’s efforts to revalue of the Iraqi Dinar through the removal of three zeros from the currency. The removal of three zeros is expected to raise the value of the Dinar as well as facilitate dealing with the currency and the payroll system in the country." They used the word REVALUE, in case you missed it, as I know you're a selective reader. It's funny to see YOU of all people whine that someone is making personal attacks against you. Looks like someone found his match.

• Upvote 2

Those articles are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Are you serious right now? One article is referencing a RD and one is not. The first one is over a week ago and said "The Iraqi Parliament and the Finance Committee supports the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)’s efforts to revalue of the Iraqi Dinar through the removal of three zeros from the currency. The removal of three zeros is expected to raise the value of the Dinar as well as facilitate dealing with the currency and the payroll system in the country." They used the word REVALUE, in case you missed it, as I know you're a selective reader. It's funny to see YOU of all people whine that someone is making personal attacks against you. Looks like someone found his match.

Revalue by deleting the zeros.....

Do you understand redenominations? And that even in a RD, the end result is a REVALUED dinar.....the NEW dinar.....

They are both unfortunately talking about a RD.....there has not been an article from the CBI that has talked about a straight up RV, except for the small movements that have occured/might occur in near future.

All the articles about the new currency, and revaluing by deleting the zeros are the same subject.....RD.....please do your self a favor and look for answers outside dinar forums cause it seems there is some confusion still in your knowledge of RDs/deleting zeros

• Upvote 2

Do you understand redenominations? And that even in a RD, the end result is a REVALUED dinar.....the NEW dinar.....

They are both unfortunately talking about a RD.....there has not been an article from the CBI that has talked about a straight up RV, except for the small movements that have occured/might occur in near future.

All the articles about the new currency, and revaluing by deleting the zeros are the same subject.....RD.....please do your self a favor and look for answers outside dinar forums cause it seems there is some confusion still in your knowledge of RDs/deleting zeros

Ohhhh I see. Well, thank you so much for explaining to us all how you know this to be fact. What a blessing you are. Thank goodness we have someone so wise who can see an article that clearly states "Revalue the currency" means redenominate. Why I wonder did they not just use the word redenominate? It's no matter, as you have already proven to us all, the only possibility is for a RD. I suppose you also have an answer as to why so many countries who have invested heavily into Iraq and hold dinar in their vaults plan to lose out. I'm sure you can't fathom how our country could have ever had the foresight to profit from Iraq and that was the reason behind the invasion and eventual reconstruction plan all along. I'm wasting my breath though, because as you have so eloquently proven, that is an impossibility.

• Upvote 2

redenomination refers the removal of zeroes from a currency.

dropping zeros enhances book-keeping and reduces the drudgery in transactions, record keeping and banking activities.

What happened to your "super secret sources" who told you that we were going to RV back in December 2010? I guess you're much wiser now huh and have moved onto trying to spread your doubt.

redenomination refers the removal of zeroes from a currency.

dropping zeros enhances book-keeping and reduces the drudgery in transactions, record keeping and banking activities.

I'm well aware of what a redenomination is but thank you for the Wikipedia answer.

You mention how Keepmwlfkny used to pretend to have "super secret RV sources" and he disappears pretty fast doesn't he?

• Upvote 2

:lol: now I can understand why you see things the way you do.......cause you can't think past what's right in front of your eyes......I'm not gunna spell it out for you baby boy.....you don't impress me like you do so many others.....just like others have pointed out before.....you can definitely read and just adorable how guillble and naive you are.....it's impossible for me to open your eyes....you gotta do that yourself.....but honestly.....you ain't got it in you

I don't know how people can come to so greatly value keepmwlknfny's posts, unless of course they equate "walking funny" with "staying grounded." I guess, in an odd kind of way, they're right. ;)

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

What happened to your "super secret sources" who told you that we were going to RV back in December 2010? I guess you're much wiser now huh and have moved onto trying to spread your doubt.

I'm well aware of what a redenomination is but thank you for the Wikipedia answer.

You mention how Keepmwlfkny used to pretend to have "super secret RV sources" and he disappears pretty fast doesn't he?

what are talking about ? i have never said anything about keep having secret sources. i think you may have me confused with someone else

what are talking about ? i have never said anything about keep having secret sources. i think you may have me confused with someone else

I never said you did. I was talking in general and actually I posted that 5 minutes later but it showed up in that same bloc because I never logged out. What I said was you (as in anyone) mentions that Keepmwlknfny used to pretend to have super secret RV sources, which many have forgot he used to do, and he suddenly disappears. Sorry if that seemed directed toward you. That should have shown up as a seperate post.

Ohhhh I see. Well, thank you so much for explaining to us all how you know this to be fact. What a blessing you are. Thank goodness we have someone so wise who can see an article that clearly states "Revalue the currency" means redenominate. Why I wonder did they not just use the word redenominate? It's no matter, as you have already proven to us all, the only possibility is for a RD. I suppose you also have an answer as to why so many countries who have invested heavily into Iraq and hold dinar in their vaults plan to lose out. I'm sure you can't fathom how our country could have ever had the foresight to profit from Iraq and that was the reason behind the invasion and eventual reconstruction plan all along. I'm wasting my breath though, because as you have so eloquently proven, that is an impossibility.

No need to get upset about it.....its the CBI saying this....Im not just pulling this out of thin air.....

And lets not put words in my mouth because I have said it over and over that they DONT HAVE TO RD.....they have options...but they will take more time and it seems the CBI wants to take the easy way out....

Let me see if I can help you with the whole using the word revalue mixed in with, or relating to lopping a currency....

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1683&dat=19971230&id=B38kAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jkUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5964,5742650

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4307644.stm

Both what Turkey did and what Russia did was redenominate their currency......and if you notice in these redenomination articles, they mention REVALUING the currency....but its through redenominating.....they revalued their currency by redenominating (dropping zeros)

Hope that will help shed some light for you.....

• Upvote 2

No need to get upset about it.....its the CBI saying this....Im not just pulling this out of thin air.....

And lets not put words in my mouth because I have said it over and over that they DONT HAVE TO RD.....they have options...but they will take more time and it seems the CBI wants to take the easy way out....

Let me see if I can help you with the whole using the word revalue mixed in with, or relating to lopping a currency....

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1683&dat=19971230&id=B38kAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jkUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5964,5742650

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4307644.stm

Both what Turkey did and what Russia did was redenominate their currency......and if you notice in these redenomination articles, they mention REVALUING the currency....but its through redenominating.....they revalued their currency by redenominating (dropping zeros)

Hope that will help shed some light for you.....

Ohhhh ok so Iraq is Turkey now huh, because they're so similar right? The reconstruction plan for Iraq is so much like Turkey why don't they just call it the Turkey plan revisited? Where did you find this out again, those super secret RV sources you've had since 2010? One more thing, why is it again you expect to see the entire plan laid out for you in black and white? That would make a lot of sense wouldn't it? You're a broken record, you don't even know what you believe, which explains why you spend all day on a blog when you also say you have such an amazing career and new born daughter to care for. Since this is hopeless, why is that not your concern?

Edited by DocDinar.
  • Upvote 5

Ohhhh ok so Iraq is Turkey now huh, because they're so similar right? The reconstruction plan for Iraq is so much like Turkey why don't they just call it the Turkey plan revisited? Where did you find this out again, those super secret RV sources you've had since 2010? One more thing, why is it again you expect to see the entire plan laid out for you in black and white? That would make a lot of sense wouldn't it? You're a broken record, you don't even know what you believe, which explains why you spend all day on a blog when you also say you have such an amazing career and new born daughter to care for. Since this is hopeless, why is that not your concern?

So do you understand what I brought forward to you or not??

You were under the impression that since they mentioned REVALUE, that they couldnt be talking about a redenomination.....but in fact, they are used to explain the same thing in some instances.

So we can now agree that those articles ARE related right?? There should be no confusion now for you or SWFlorida.....dont know how you ended up in our conversation anyway, but Im glad that you were able to learn something, even from butting in..... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Your joking right?

It's only ever about being right, right, keep? It's the most precious thing in the world to you.

So do you understand what I brought forward to you or not??

You were under the impression that since they mentioned REVALUE, that they couldnt be talking about a redenomination.....but in fact, they are used to explain the same thing in some instances.

So we can now agree that those articles ARE related right?? There should be no confusion now for you or SWFlorida.....dont know how you ended up in our conversation anyway, but Im glad that you were able to learn something, even from butting in..... biggrin.gif

Absolutely not, you couldn't be more wrong. Iraq is nothing like Turkey. Iraq was only devalued due to a war strategy and ingeneous plan for governement bodies and banking/corporate agencies to profit. There is no single article that will prove this, which is what you are foolishly going to request next but good dodge from talking about how you used to tell everyone the RV was coming due to your super secret sources.

It's only ever about being right, right, keep? It's the most precious thing in the world to you.

If that's the most important thing in the world to him, he needs to find a new hobby. He doesn't even agree with his former self.

Edited by DocDinar.
  • Upvote 2

Absolutely not, you couldn't be more wrong. Iraq is nothing like Turkey. Iraq was only devalued due to a war strategy and ingeneous plan for governement bodies and banking/corporate agencies to profit. There is no single article that will prove this, which is what you are foolishly going to request next but good dodge from talking about how you used to tell everyone the RV was coming due to your super secret sources.

His "super secret sources" are now telling him an RD is coming because he taught all of his "super secret sources" how to read a "nooz" article verbatim.

If that's the most important thing in the world to him, he needs to find a new hobbie. He doesn't even agree with his former self.

That's funny! A schizophrenic arguing with himself. :lol: