Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New year .... A new currency

yota691

Yes you were......when you start answering questions baby boy I will essplain whatever you like but not till then......

Making me think??? :lol::lol::lol:

Dude you are so one dimensional and I need to think....... :lol:

I'm so glad everyone is finally starting to catch on to you and your nonsense :P

You can change your "Iraq has no choice" answer if you want.....I wont get upset.....its ok to back track if you need to

The only nonsense is how you cant answer something so simple if its really how you feel.....but yet you can call someone naive because of it....but then come up with nothing but excuses when you are confronted about it....

Ill answer whatever questions you want.....thats not even what this is about though....its more about you making an erroneous statement, name calling, and then not even being able to come back with any reasoning for your statements

Of COURSE that article is saying redenomination. NO ONE debates that. What is up for debate is if that is really the plan. Why on God's green Earth would you expect to see them say that they are about to revalue their currency? I don't understand why the possibility of Iraq not wanting to telegraph a RV to the world escapes the Lopsters. It's a simple concept not some high-level abstraction produced by combining intricate concepts and complex constructs. Don't you think there would be a serious problem with the process if prior to a revaluation they told you they were about to revalue? Why is that hard to understand? I'm not saying I know if they will RD or RV (although I do believe they will RV), I'm saying you pointing to a RD article and claiming "that is the plan" and referencing "that as your proof" certainly does not appear to be a concrete theory to me.

Hmmmm maybe Im wrong about this but Im pretty sure you have made posts yourself saying that deleting the zeros is not a lop and that its what we want.....

So which is it?? Are they or arent they saying they are gonna RD?

Cant have it both ways.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Your still avoiding the point I was making and its actually quite the opposite because I know that we dont matter....but the thoughts of many are to the contrary.....

Floridaguru was trying to bring history in this to back his claim but again, never in history has the citizens of this country (people like you and me) been made into millionaires because of the actions of our govt....

Lets stay on topic here for a moment....so are you implying that our country was built on the premise of making its citizens as wealthy as possible? blink.gif Thats what we are talking about...Im not here debating on HOW our country was built lol....so Im really not sure how that comment is even relevant....

No keep that's not what I am implying.......

I'm implying that whether you believe it or understand it this dinar thing is just a little piece of the big plan the US had in place from day one.....the ONE thing the US is good at and that's war........never loose sight of the fact.....IT'S ALWAYS ALWAYS ABOUT $$$

You try and basis solely on the currency portion of the plan....I've been telling you for a year now.....you gotta look at the big picture......and if you can't see it....well then sell baby sell!!!

You can change your "Iraq has no choice" answer if you want.....I wont get upset.....its ok to back track if you need to

The only nonsense is how you cant answer something so simple if its really how you feel.....but yet you can call someone naive because of it....but then come up with nothing but excuses when you are confronted about it....

Ill answer whatever questions you want.....thats not even what this is about though....its more about you making an erroneous statement, name calling, and then not even being able to come back with any reasoning for your statements

Hmmmm maybe Im wrong about this but Im pretty sure you have made posts yourself saying that deleting the zeros is not a lop and that its what we want.....

:lol: dude you are so predictable........what are you the dinar police now??? :unsure:

I've given you everything you need to figure it out for yourself genius........I will say it again......IRAQ HAS NO CHOICE :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are so right. It is just back and forth, and then the same again, the same argument, the same interpretations. I have moved on to VD just for something new to investigate. Any good tips on where to find the best VD information, anybody?

The best part of the VD adventure came at Wells Fargo today during my first VD purchase. I asked my "personal banker" what the cost of Iraqi Dinar would be: Oh, we can get Iraqi Dinar. Why? The Federal government banned all financial institutions from purchasing and selling Iraqi Dinar. We got a memo.

So, I don't know who is more clueless.........

Move on to VND Carello. I doubt that investing in the VND at this time would be a profitable venture. Keep us posted.

• Downvote 1

how can so many people not get what this says its so clear. there saying 1000 of are old dinar for 1 new dinar

And the dream looks like it is over. Been in this from day 1 and invested a lot of time. 3 to 4 times your investment is not bad but if you take the amount of time someone like me sat on this investment; the opportunity cost is greater than what I will make. Like the saying goes... if it sounds to good to be true... it probably is.

Take care.

how can so many people not get what this says its so clear. there saying 1000 of are old dinar for 1 new dinar

And the dream looks like it is over. Been in this from day 1 and invested a lot of time. 3 to 4 times your investment is not bad but if you take the amount of time someone like me sat on this investment; the opportunity cost is greater than what I will make. Like the saying goes... if it sounds to good to be true... it probably is.

Take care.

What are you talking about? Are you having trouble keeping up keep? Yes, as I just stated I do believe it will be a RV and I've listed over, and over, and over the reasons why. Even when I see an article such as this, I still believe it to be the case. Knowing that you're going to ask me why, because you've already forgotten my previous reasons, just scroll up a bit. That is what I believe, that is my interpretation. If the entirety of your research, the culmination of your studies can all be traced back to any one particular article, no wonder you think a Lop is the only possibility. You choose a very easy stance. You demand the impossible (proof it will RV) and claim that if we can't produce it, then we must be wrong. How convenient and languid that must be for you.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 6

Until there is anything that can support otherwise, I have no reason to believe that the financials are off by TRILLIONS especially when Iraq is trying to build confidence back in the global community and having to be?needing to be transparent due to the sanctions placed on them.

I see the information coming from the CBI, and then I see random theories from people on the internet that are just based on hope and no supporting evidence.....so yea I would tend to believe the CBI until there is evidence suggesting otherwise....

Obama promised transparency, and now the US Congress is holding his Attorney General in contempt with Obama invoking Executive Privilege. So much for promises of transparency.

You exhibit entirely too much blind faith, and despite your belief in your ability to think for yourself you fail at it miserably. You rely entirely on the media to back up your every claim. That is what I meant by "media tool." You parrot the media line, therefore, you are to the media a tool. They use people like you.

How can you be so certain there was no backroom deal set up to allow Iraq two sets of books? I am speculating, of course. I have no "proof." I have only my suspicions, because the media is itself, in turn, a tool of the governments. That kind of information is not going to be available for you, me, or anyone to see in the much-hyped media. The CBI will do what the CBI considers to be in the best interest of the CBI. If their intention is to RV, what is obviously in the best interest of the CBI is to telegraph RD. The day they do actually RD, if they do, it will not make me think any better of the CBI for having told the truth. I don't suppose you are going to be angry the day they RV just because you have been lied to all this time. No, you'll be gloating because you were right.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

What are you talking about? Are you having trouble keeping up keep? Yes, as I just stated I do believe it will be a RV and I've listed over, and over, and over the reasons why. Even when I see an article such as this, I still believe it to be the case. Knowing that you're going to ask me why, because you've already forgotten my previous reasons, just scroll up a bit. That is what I believe, that is my interpretation. If the entirety of your research, the culmination of your studies can all be traced back to any one particular article, no wonder you think a Lop is the only possibility. You choose a very easy stance. You demand the impossible (proof it will RV) and claim that if we can't produce it, then we must be wrong. How convenient and languid that must be for you.

Can never be wrong that way....

• Upvote 2

You choose a very easy stance. You demand the impossible (proof it will RV) and claim that if we can't produce it, then we must be wrong. How convenient and languid that must be for you.

With his choice of moniker, it's almost lurid. Right on, SWFG. This is the essence of keepmwlknfny's shtick. Everyone should take note of this, including those who claim that his posts "keep us grounded." BS. As if we really need keepmwlknfny to keep us "grounded." If you're in this forum, it is obvious that you can read. You do not need keepmwlknfny or his cohorts for that. With all the media tools I see in DV, all so keen toward dissecting each and every supposedly sacrosanct "nooz" article, it truly is a wonder their feet have ever left the ground for any reason beyond making a jump shot in basketball.

Indeed, the articles indicate a LOP. Can we get over it now? Can we express any type of doubt as to the articles' veracity?

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

With his choice of moniker, it's almost lurid. Right on, SWFG. This is the essence of keepmwlknfny's shtick. Everyone should take note of this, including those who claim that his posts "keep us grounded." BS. As if we really need keepmwlknfny to keep us "grounded." If you're in this forum, it is obvious that you can read. You do not need keepmwlknfny or his cohorts for that. With all the media tools I see in DV, all so keen toward dissecting each and every supposedly sacrosanct "nooz" article, it truly is a wonder their feet have ever left the ground for any reason beyond making a jump shot in basketball.

Indeed, the articles indicate a LOP. Can we get over it now? Can we express any type of doubt as to the articles' veracity?

Exactly......very nicely put......thank you sir......I couldn't even imagine living my life that way

Hey Sanssouci.....did you enjoy my use of those ridiculous juvenile emoticons tonight with keep.....fig I would beat him to the punch with them.....worked to....I actually enjoyed talking to him not having to look at :lol: :lol or :P : :P Every other sentence

• Upvote 2

Exactly......very nicely put......thank you sir......I couldn't even imagine living my life that way

Hey Sanssouci.....did you enjoy my use of those ridiculous juvenile emoticons tonight with keep.....fig I would beat him to the punch with them.....worked to....I actually enjoyed talking to him not having to look at :lol: :lol or :P : :P Every other sentence

Oh, yes. That crap got old a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Your still avoiding the point I was making and its actually quite the opposite because I know that we dont matter....but the thoughts of many are to the contrary.....

Floridaguru was trying to bring history in this to back his claim but again, never in history has the citizens of this country (people like you and me) been made into millionaires because of the actions of our govt....

Lets stay on topic here for a moment....so are you implying that our country was built on the premise of making its citizens as wealthy as possible? blink.gif Thats what we are talking about...Im not here debating on HOW our country was built lol....so Im really not sure how that comment is even relevant....

Keep, :)

Out of 314 million American citizens, how many will benefit from the RV..? 1%, at most..?

• Upvote 1

Move on to VND Carello. I doubt that investing in the VND at this time would be a profitable venture. Keep us posted.

Ski, Bumper and Texas Granny have asked you not to communicate with me. Please do so and keep me on Ignore as you have been requested to do three times now. Perhaps you need to read Bumper's profile page and your own to see what has been said.

You do not follow clear, basic moderator instructions, plus, two days ago you asked me who ban Ki Moon is, and now you are giving me financial advice. That's rich.

• Upvote 2

Whether electronic or in the physical form, if they pull through with this plan it doesnt matter......it will all be adjusted accordingly.....you cant get away from a lop....so it makes no sense for me to put up all the associated fees to open a warka account when it wouldnt change a thing.....ill just keep mine in physical form....wont make any difference...

And just so you know, by lopping the zeros the end result is a higher valued dinar.....it just wont be the dinar that we currently hold, only the new dinar....

Now...that dont make any sense at all :) . There will be stampedes at the banks ~ every Iraqis would be rushing to the bank to change the old dinar for the new because of the higher value. Why even suggest the old and new currency would co-exist for a period of one year.

People rushing to the banks is definitely NOT part of CBI plan.

Obama promised transparency, and now the US Congress is holding his Attorney General in contempt with Obama invoking Executive Privilege. So much for promises of transparency.

You exhibit entirely too much blind faith, and despite your belief in your ability to think for yourself you fail at it miserably. You rely entirely on the media to back up your every claim. That is what I meant by "media tool." You parrot the media line, therefore, you are to the media a tool. They use people like you.

How can you be so certain there was no backroom deal set up to allow Iraq two sets of books? I am speculating, of course. I have no "proof." I have only my suspicions, because the media is itself, in turn, a tool of the governments. That kind of information is not going to be available for you, me, or anyone to see in the much-hyped media. The CBI will do what the CBI considers to be in the best interest of the CBI. If their intention is to RV, what is obviously in the best interest of the CBI is to telegraph RD. The day they do actually RD, if they do, it will not make me think any better of the CBI for having told the truth. I don't suppose you are going to be angry the day they RV just because you have been lied to all this time. No, you'll be gloating because you were right.

In the same respect it's really suspicious how every news agency covers every single thing those fools over there do on a daily basis like its the only thing going on in the country........like everyone is just sitting around watching what Malik's or Shabibis next move is......but yet the average Iraqi doesn't seem to even know what's going on.........kinda weird

Here in the US I follow a lot of different news outlets daily and this stuff isn't written about......just seems like there's this big circle of confusion going on......

Ok I hold dinar wonder what Maliki is up to today.....ohhh here we go 10 agency's say "he is at it with Allawi"........

Wonder what's going on with the cbi......oh here we go they are "deleting the zeros soon"........I'm rambling I know but I'm sure you see my point......just really seems all staged

I am betting on Shabibi being revealed to be a liar.

He already told everyone......"even if I knew I could not tell you"

• Upvote 2

Now...that dont make any sense at all :) . There will be stampedes at the banks ~ every Iraqis would be rushing to the bank to change the old dinar for the new because of the higher value. Why even suggest the old and new currency would co-exist for a period of one year.

People rushing to the banks is definitely NOT part of CBI plan.

zul he means that if the old dinar we have is exchanged at 1000 to 1 new dinar that means the new dinar would only be worth 86 cents. not ours we would have to give 1000 of our dinars

Ski, Bumper and Texas Granny have asked you not to communicate with me. Please do so and keep me on Ignore as you have been requested to do three times now. Perhaps you need to read Bumper's profile page and your own to see what has been said.

You do not follow clear, basic moderator instructions, plus, two days ago you asked me who ban Ki Moon is, and now you are giving me financial advice. That's rich.

Hey ski I took your sound advice......thanks again :D

Will you do me a solid......just not post to C.....I know you guys have your differences but I really enjoy the immense amount of heart she brings to this board and I don't want you to run her off or vice versa....so pretty please and thank you

In the same respect it's really suspicious how every news agency covers every single thing those fools over there do on a daily basis like its the only thing going on in the country........like everyone is just sitting around watching what Malik's or Shabibis next move is......but yet the average Iraqi doesn't seem to even know what's going on.........kinda weird

Here in the US I follow a lot of different news outlets daily and this stuff isn't written about......just seems like there's this big circle of confusion going on......

Ok I hold dinar wonder what Maliki is up to today.....ohhh here we go 10 agency's say "he is at it with Allawi"........

Wonder what's going on with the cbi......oh here we go they are "deleting the zeros soon"........I'm rambling I know but I'm sure you see my point......just really seems all staged.

It's all totally staged. The idea is to keep the Babylonians confused, and the Americans fat, distracted, entertained, and, for the most part, oblivious.

He already told everyone......"even if I knew I could not tell you"

Precisely.

Do you not remember posting this?? Saying this was great news and they are not talking about a redenomination?? This was like a week or so ago......

6-26-2012

SWFlorida

Guy: There was an excellent article released. "The Iraqi Parliament and the Finance Committee supports the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)’s efforts to revalue of the Iraqi Dinar through the removal of three zeros from the currency. The removal of three zeros is expected to raise the value of the Dinar as well as facilitate dealing with the currency and the payroll system in the country." Here's my interpretation of that article and the result of my research up to this point: No country has ever accomplished what Iraq is about to. They have reached this stage with a lot of help and I propose this is by design and all part of the ingenious reconstruction plan for Iraq. Economic policy is influenced by international capital markets and also by foreign central banks. This revaluation is how the government of Iraq will reassert monetary sovereignty, dedollarize and give the citizens confidence in the national currency. Many overlook the psychological aspect and simply focus on the economic implications. Establishing their credibility is also a major factor, not only with their own citizens but also with international capital markets. Iraq must revalue their currency if they ever hope to be respected as a borrower and a location for private investment in the eyes of global capital markets. This is NOT going to be a case of redenomination. The Iraqi dinar is not being recalibrated due to years of struggling with hyperinflation. They are one of the wealthiest countries in the world and soon their currency will reflect that. These foreign central banks that have invested so heavily into the reconstruction of Iraq will prosper and Iraq's debts will be paid. FACT: Democratic governments only redenominate in response to hyperinflation. FACT: Authoritarian governments only redenominate in the presence of civil conflict. Neither of these conditions describe Iraq. I believe once the zeros are removed from the IQD the large notes will retain their value. I also believe a rate somewhere on par with the USD is realistic. Anywhere close to equal the USD would make it a historic revaluation. In my opinion this has all been part of a very well-orchestrated plan and the end result will be a very favorable outcome for all parties involved. We will see the removal of the zeros and a simultaneous revaluation of the currency. Locally the currency may be exchanged at branches of the Rafidain and Rasheed banks. The Iraqis will have a time limit to deposit all their dinars to facilitate the change into the lower denoms. Iraq is positioning themselves to become economic leaders both regionally and globally and no longer will they be isolated from the international community. Iraq got to where they are today with a lot of help. They received this help, not because they are a charity case, but rather because (like we do) others see Iraq's potential. Therefore in order to profit themselves, they have been willing to offer assistance in the reconstruction, rebuilding the infrastructure and revitalizing the banking sector, thus helping the CBI institute the framework for a functioning monetary policy that achieves stability. Simply put, a revaluation is an upward change in the currency's value and that is what is on the horizon for the Iraqi Dinar!

I've given you everything you need to figure it out for yourself genius........I will say it again......IRAQ HAS NO CHOICE :P

Really?? LOL

That is what you call breaking down for me why "Iraq has no choice"?? AMAZING!!!

That should be pinned at the top of the forums for all the newbies to read cause that was really educational!!!

Thank you for opening my eyes to whats really going on.....sheesh if you had shared all that knowledge you just gave me before, It would have saved a lot of time and frustration!!

Can a mod assist in pinning JWs assessment for why Iraq has no choice for the forum to read?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey there Carrello, good to see ya. It really is hard to find information about the VND. I've never seen anything that led me to believe they are going to RV anytime soon but I did buy some just in case. I don't spend much time researching Vietnam either though, so I'm not the best one to comment on it. You're a great researcher and I would appreciate it if anything you find you pass along. Here's a few VND sources I'm aware of: http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/ http://english.vietnamnet.vn/ http://www.vnnnews.net/ Great to see you as always. Hope you had a good 4th. :)

Thank you for the information and I did have a good 4th, and it is good to see you too.

I have found enough information to make a long term investment, and it's low-risk, and my safety deposit box isn't big enough to get overexposed. This is one article I like, and I especially like the very last sentence:

Vietnam is amongst 29 nations that are expected to be the world’s fastest growing countries in the next two years, according to Business Insider, the economic magazine said in a report released Wednesday.

The ranking was based on the World Bank's 2013 and 2014 growth estimates in its semi-annual "Global Economic Prospects" report, the magezine said.

Vietnam stands at 22nd place in the list led by Iraq and ending with Botswana.

“Exports are a major driver of economic growth in Vietnam -- growing 33 percent in 2011. Some of its major exports are garments, oil, electronics, rice, and machinery,” the report stated.

The WB report estimates that the GDP of Vietnam from 2012 to 2014 will be above 5.7 percent, 6.3 percent, and 6.5 percent, respectively......

//////The hottest economy, according to Business Insider, is Iraq, with estimated GDPs of 11.1 percent (2012), 14.1 percent (2013), and 11 percent (2014).

My link

Edited by Carrello

Do you not remember posting this?? Saying this was great news and they are not talking about a redenomination?? This was like a week or so ago......

6-26-2012

SWFlorida

Guy: There was an excellent article released. "The Iraqi Parliament and the Finance Committee supports the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)’s efforts to revalue of the Iraqi Dinar through the removal of three zeros from the currency. The removal of three zeros is expected to raise the value of the Dinar as well as facilitate dealing with the currency and the payroll system in the country." Here's my interpretation of that article and the result of my research up to this point: No country has ever accomplished what Iraq is about to. They have reached this stage with a lot of help and I propose this is by design and all part of the ingenious reconstruction plan for Iraq. Economic policy is influenced by international capital markets and also by foreign central banks. This revaluation is how the government of Iraq will reassert monetary sovereignty, dedollarize and give the citizens confidence in the national currency. Many overlook the psychological aspect and simply focus on the economic implications. Establishing their credibility is also a major factor, not only with their own citizens but also with international capital markets. Iraq must revalue their currency if they ever hope to be respected as a borrower and a location for private investment in the eyes of global capital markets. This is NOT going to be a case of redenomination. The Iraqi dinar is not being recalibrated due to years of struggling with hyperinflation. They are one of the wealthiest countries in the world and soon their currency will reflect that. These foreign central banks that have invested so heavily into the reconstruction of Iraq will prosper and Iraq's debts will be paid. FACT: Democratic governments only redenominate in response to hyperinflation. FACT: Authoritarian governments only redenominate in the presence of civil conflict. Neither of these conditions describe Iraq. I believe once the zeros are removed from the IQD the large notes will retain their value. I also believe a rate somewhere on par with the USD is realistic. Anywhere close to equal the USD would make it a historic revaluation. In my opinion this has all been part of a very well-orchestrated plan and the end result will be a very favorable outcome for all parties involved. We will see the removal of the zeros and a simultaneous revaluation of the currency. Locally the currency may be exchanged at branches of the Rafidain and Rasheed banks. The Iraqis will have a time limit to deposit all their dinars to facilitate the change into the lower denoms. Iraq is positioning themselves to become economic leaders both regionally and globally and no longer will they be isolated from the international community. Iraq got to where they are today with a lot of help. They received this help, not because they are a charity case, but rather because (like we do) others see Iraq's potential. Therefore in order to profit themselves, they have been willing to offer assistance in the reconstruction, rebuilding the infrastructure and revitalizing the banking sector, thus helping the CBI institute the framework for a functioning monetary policy that achieves stability. Simply put, a revaluation is an upward change in the currency's value and that is what is on the horizon for the Iraqi Dinar!

Really?? LOL

That is what you call breaking down for me why "Iraq has no choice"?? AMAZING!!!

That should be pinned at the top of the forums for all the newbies to read cause that was really educational!!!

Thank you for opening my eyes to whats really going on.....sheesh if you had shared all that knowledge you just gave me before, It would have saved a lot of time and frustration!!

Can a mod assist in pinning JWs assessment for why Iraq has no choice for the forum to read?

:lol: now I can understand why you see things the way you do.......cause you can't think past what's right in front of your eyes......I'm not gunna spell it out for you baby boy.....you don't impress me like you do so many others.....just like others have pointed out before.....you can definitely read and just adorable how guillble and naive you are.....it's impossible for me to open your eyes....you gotta do that yourself.....but honestly.....you ain't got it in you

• Upvote 6

6-26-2012

SWFlorida

Really?? LOL

That's a completely different article and has nothing to do with this one does it? Over the years there have been plenty of articles that I take as pointing to a RV and some that point to RD. You can't take my response from one and apply to the other. I thought you were smarter than that. You've proven me wrong about that at least. I'll ask you again... what are you talking about?? As I told you earlier today: "While I disagree with your conclusions quite frequently, I do appreciate that you are a critical thinker and many topics you address (when you stick to the information) encourages healthy debate and forces us to research. However, as intelligent as you claim to be, you lack basic people skills. When you respond to members I've noticed you always add a laughing emoticon into serious conversations. Is this because you find yourself consistantly hysterical or because it's your way of adding to your condescension? Vocalizing a different opinion is great. I have no problem with that and commend you on the exhibiting the guts it takes to do so but the arrogance you display in your responses tells me your goal is to patronize those you consider inferior. These are just my observations and like anything else, may or may not be accurate." However, the more you talk, the more I realize you are not after the truth, rather your only goal is to incite discord among our dinar family. If this wasn't the case you would not approach this in the manner you do. It's no big deal, I've dealt with plenty of similar personalities in the past. Nothing special but it's a shame that while growing as an investor, you can't also grow as a human being. You're going to have to find someone else to challenge now, I've grown bored.

• Upvote 4