Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New year .... A new currency

yota691

"Said a member of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament that the new currency will enter circulation in the markets and will be taken a thousand dinars from the citizen for one dinar."

Keep,

This is another reason for Iraq'i "citizens" if they are in doubt, to deposit into their banks and hold Dinar in electronic form. Therefore they won't be exchanging anything. Hedge your bets with electronic Dinar. I don't believe that Iraqi's are confused with the so called LOP anyway, otherwise 80% of Iraqi's would establish bank accounts. There won't be a LOP from a country that continuously states they want to increase the value of the Dinar!

Keep,

It's time for you to either "Keep Quiet" about LOP, and or stop being a cheap a @ $$. Take $500 USD and establish an Iraqi bank account with your BMW mechanic salary. This will hedge any loss you feel may befall you. I would accept your comments if I felt you were a serious investor. I believe everyone else would too.

Keep,

I still love you brother :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As I have said before, don't think the GOI,or CBI won't try to limit liability for currency in circulation on the backs of their own people. Governments have screwed their own people from time to time. So with news releases like this one if Arabs interpret the understanding like our LOPpers do, Iraqi's are forced to open bank accounts, or strictly use USD. Iraqi's use USD for convenience as they are a currency user society primarily. Iraq wants to be like us, an electronic monitary society. So how would you get your people to change their financial ways? false propoganda maybe ? like 1000 Dinar evaporates into 1 Dinar with only the exchange of paper Dinar ? wouldn't any reasoning person start using banks? IMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

how can so many people not get what this says its so clear. there saying 1000 of are old dinar for 1 new dinar

Who cares what others think/understand/comprehend? Are you grouply vested with others that don't agree with you? Has anyone threatened you by way of waterboarding if you don't adhere to there way of thinking? I don't get why some here are so worried about what others think. I would suggest the good people here at DV are grown and can form there own opinions just like yourself. Those opinions may be different than yours but last time I checked thats legal. I respect your opinion,as I do everyones.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Who cares what others think? Are you grouply vested with others that don't agree with you? Has anyone threatened you by way of waterboarding if you don't adhere to there way of thinking? I don't get why some here are so worried about what others think. I would suggest the good people here at DV are grown and can form there own opinions just like yourself. Those opinions may be different than yours but last time I checked thats legal. I respect your opinion,as I do everyones.

lol i don't get my info from other i get them for the articals that are coming out.

Edited by alan_coaks_3

lol i don't get my info from other i get them for the articals that are coming out.

Why do so many DinarVets look for "clooz" in the "nooz?" Even fans of Albert Einstein are well aware of his definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. :lol: Perhaps it is a form of OCD.

Edited by Sanssouci

if they get one new dinar for 1000 old how many new dinar would they get for 1 dollar?or how many dollars for one new dinar?

None of these articles is telling the truth. So, what difference does interpreting them make?

I think we won't know what it actually means until it happens. A lot of the information applies to Iraq and not us. I believe a lot has to do with not having to have all of those bills. I believe that if the 25,000 note is now 25 note that the value will still be 25,000 if 1:1 or 25,000 X rv rate. IMHO.

• Upvote 4

how can so many people not get what this says its so clear. there saying 1000 of are old dinar for 1 new dinar

Why are so many people so willing to trust the "nooz?" If ever there was a group ripe and ready for manipulation, it is most certainly this one.

Edited by Sanssouci

if they get one new dinar for 1000 old how many new dinar would they get for 1 dollar?or how many dollars for one new dinar?

Listen, they might as well have said, "how much wood can woodchuck, chuck, if the woodchuck, chuck some wood"

Serious, they are NOT going to spell out exactly what their plan is or they will create a massive run on dinar.......

Just follow the money.....

• Upvote 3

Listen, they might as well have said, "how much wood can woodchuck, chuck, if the woodchuck, chuck some wood"

Serious, they are NOT going to spell out exactly what their plan is or they will create a massive run on dinar.......

Just follow the money.....

What he (or she?) said...

Keep,

This is another reason for Iraq'i "citizens" if they are in doubt, to deposit into their banks and hold Dinar in electronic form. Therefore they won't be exchanging anything. Hedge your bets with electronic Dinar. I don't believe that Iraqi's are confused with the so called LOP anyway, otherwise 80% of Iraqi's would establish bank accounts. There won't be a LOP from a country that continuously states they want to increase the value of the Dinar!

Keep,

It's time for you to either "Keep Quiet" about LOP, and or stop being a cheap a @ $. Take $500 USD and establish an Iraqi bank account with your BMW mechanic salary. This will hedge any loss you feel may befall you. I would accept your comments if I felt you were a serious investor. I believe everyone else would too.

Keep,

I still love you brother :D

Whether electronic or in the physical form, if they pull through with this plan it doesnt matter......it will all be adjusted accordingly.....you cant get away from a lop....so it makes no sense for me to put up all the associated fees to open a warka account when it wouldnt change a thing.....ill just keep mine in physical form....wont make any difference...

And just so you know, by lopping the zeros the end result is a higher valued dinar.....it just wont be the dinar that we currently hold, only the new dinar....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

Why are so many people so willing to trust the "nooz?" If ever there was a group ripe and ready for manipulation, it is most certainly this one.

I guess youve never been involved when a currency rd has happened. This is what the central bank does. they inform their citizens for months to even years before doing so. iraq has given many many specific details that outline their redenomination.

When was the last time a country lied about a rd? You make it sound like its some hocus pocus smoke and mirrors. when actually this is exactly how they would lay out a rd. i get it, some people will never believe until it happens. but c'mon with the whope its non sense qnd you cant trust the news. there is a 99.9999% chance it happens exactly like theyve said. Iraq is informing tbere citizens daiily on this rd, and have given more and more details. dont think were all idiots, just because you wont believe the nooz

• Upvote 2

I guess youve never been involved when a currency rd has happened. This is what the central bank does. they inform their citizens for months to even years before doing so. iraq has given many many specific details that outline their redenomination.

When was the last time a country lied about a rd? You make it sound like its some hocus pocus smoke and mirrors. when actually this is exactly how they would lay out a rd. i get it, some people will never believe until it happens. but c'mon with the whope its non sense qnd you cant trust the news. there is a 99.9999% chance it happens exactly like theyve said. Iraq is informing tbere citizens daiily on this rd, and have given more and more details. dont think were all idiots, just because you wont believe the nooz

Obviously, Turkey did not lie, and neither did Romania. But the fact of the matter is that Iraq is in a much different position with its oil wealth. Therefore, an RV is certainly in the offing, and the CBI cannot afford to tell the truth about such a thing, obviously. "CBI says this, CBI says that." Blah, blah, blah, RD, blah, blah, blah. Dr. Shabibi is the CBI, and he also said this:

Dr. Shabibi: But of course this requires not only the central bank activity, this requires because I mean its something you have to make a lot of propagand(a) uhhhh a lot of uh uh uh uhh advertisement campaign and all these things. And you have of course to go probably some a campaign to to to uhh educate a lot of people on these things.

We call that a Freudian slip, and not because Sigmund Freud liked to wear women's underwear (which he may have!).

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ah, CBI says this, CBI says that. Dr. Shabibi is the CBI, and he also said this:

Dr. Shabibi: But of course this requires not only the central bank activity, this requires because I mean its something you have to make a lot of propagand(a) uhhhh a lot of uh uh uh uhh advertisement campaign and all these things. And you have of course to go probably some a campaign to to to uhh educate a lot of people on these things.

We call that a Freudian slip, and not because Sigmund Freud liked to wear women's underwear (which he may have!).

If you have'nt noticed you are not allowed your own opinion-good luck(+1)

• Upvote 1

If you have'nt noticed you are not allowed your own opinion-good luck(+1)

LOPsters apparently hold the floor at DV, even outside of their own special little playpen! +1 to you.

If you cannot at least concede the other possibility, beyond what you're reading in the "nooz," then, yes, you are an idiot, and a media tool. You exhibit no greater human power than the ability to read the words on a page. Congratulations, you certainly have a firm grasp of the obvious. ;)

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOPsters apparently hold the floor at DV, even outside of their own special little playpen! +1 to you.

I don't have a problem with them stating their opinions,but they sure do with others. It's like a right of passage for they are the only ones who understand.

I don't have a problem with them stating their opinions,but they sure do with others. It's like a right of passage for they are the only ones who understand.

Yes, and they behave as though we are the idiots. Surely, Keepmwlknfny's BAD reputation cannot be anyone's fault but his own.

• Upvote 1

Yes, and they behave as though we are the idiots. Surely, Keepmwlknfny's BAD reputation cannot be anyone's fault but his own.

Just an opinion,but i believe that some of the LOP/RD crowds ego is hurt for not everyone embraces there opinions. They see the following that some of the "guru's" have accumulated and can't fathom why they don't recieve the same. I hope what they preach does'nt come to fruition for multiple of reasons,one of which would be ego. But i'm not naive enough to think that an LOP/Rd is'nt possible. Best to all