Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New year .... A new currency

yota691

New year .... A new currency

iraqi-banknote-0110201111-300x199.jpg

Iraq's new currency

Said a member of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament that the new currency will enter circulation in the markets and will be taken a thousand dinars from the citizen for one dinar.

She Najiba Najib Albamrna member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament that the new currency will enter the circulation from the beginning of the year 2013 and will be removed Asfarha "and will enter the dinar metal and 50 dirhams and 25 dirhams market and will be replaced by the dinar per one thousand dinars, and will be the 25 thousand dinars to 25 dinars." .

It confirmed that the language "Kurdish, Arabic and English" will be on the currency will be charged images of the resorts and the deportation of the Kurds of Kurdistan, but the deal Faili old currency will continue for a period of two years from the issuance of new currency.

According to Najeeba "I have been diagnosed with a number of European companies and U.S. for the work of the new currency and to avoid fraud and will be approving the budget of 2013 on the basis of the new currency."

There have been changes to the post-2003 Iraqi currency are translated to 1000 dinar dinars were printed like the old currency.

After entering the circulation for nearly ten years face many of the economics profession, criticism to increase the zeroes on the currency and considered a reason for rise in prices in the markets and lack of appreciation of the currency of other countries, and decided to Parliament and the Central Bank of Iraq to change the currency to what it was without the zeros. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://kirkuknow.com/arabic/%3Fp%3D14210&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=r330T7m1FImmrQGA-rHKAw&ved=0CHUQ7gEwBA

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Good Morning and thank you Yota.

So we have date, rate and cash in period. No reason these can't change as everything else seems to daily.

Last line is interesting, probably just translation.

Parliament and the Central Bank of Iraq to change the currency to what it was without the zeros.

GO SHABS!

• Upvote 2

I had to reread the article a couple of times to get the true meaning. What he is saying is what is going to be replaced. He doesnt mention anything about a lop, just what will be taken out of circulation. It took me a minute to catch onto it, but nowhere is value mentioned or mentioned on the trade in. I must say when i first saw it, i thought lop, but after rereading it, it doesnt appear to be that way.

• Upvote 9

I had to reread the article a couple of times to get the true meaning. What he is saying is what is going to be replaced. He doesnt mention anything about a lop, just what will be taken out of circulation. It took me a minute to catch onto it, but nowhere is value mentioned or mentioned on the trade in. I must say when i first saw it, i thought lop, but after rereading it, it doesnt appear to be that way.

I reread this again a few times also and agree no rate just 1000-1 old dinar for new dinar.

Nothing here to say what the value will be against the dollar.

Go Shabs!! $0.86

• Upvote 3

1000 dinar changed for 1 dinar is pretty darn clear, I don't care how many times you read it. So you can change your 1 dinar into US dollars at whatever the rate happens to be, not your 1000 dinar. Or as it mentions, exchange your 25K dinar note for a 25 dinar note and then exchange it for US dollars. This is not good news!

• Upvote 2

1000 dinar changed for 1 dinar is pretty darn clear, I don't care how many times you read it. So you can change your 1 dinar into US dollars at whatever the rate happens to be, not your 1000 dinar. Or as it mentions, exchange your 25K dinar note for a 25 dinar note and then exchange it for US dollars. This is not good news!

Exactly "at whatever the rate happens to be".

Not good news but I don't take it as bad news.

Still time for an adjustment, and not just 4 pips!

Rate has held for 3 years with little change.

Following the history of our IQD it should be worth 20 % more

But the CBI held this rate... Why.

20% would put the new IQD on par with the USD

OLD IQD, New IQD and USD all the same value.

1000 old, 1 new and 1 USD all equal.

But as you said before KEEP still a chance of a rate increase, all part of the game we joined.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

No it is not

• Upvote 1

I totally agree, read it the same way.

but the deal Faili old currency will continue for a period of two years from the issuance of new currency.

What does this mean? The Dinar with the 000s which what we all have will still exist in circulation for two years? At what rate? Can someone help me out on this one?

but the deal Faili old currency will continue for a period of two years from the issuance of new currency.

What does this mean? The Dinar with the 000s which what we all have will still exist in circulation for two years? At what rate? Can someone help me out on this one?

they are basically giving us a timeline to cash in which to me, is two years...but this is my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Apparently the 25k note will be worth what a new 25 note would be worth. At whatever the rate is. At least that's the way I read it.

"Said a member of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament that the new currency will enter circulation in the markets and will be taken a thousand dinars from the citizen for one dinar."

So because 1000 dinars or $1 buys a coke now, 1 dinar will probably do the same @ a rate of around .86 imo :rolleyes: at least that's what i'm counting on. Does anybody REALLY know until it actually happens?

• Upvote 3

Apparently the 25k note will be worth what a new 25 note would be worth. At whatever the rate is. At least that's the way I read it.

That would be a flip. Hopefully the RV will happen before the circulation of the new currency. If not, I feel sorry for those who've been waiting on this thing for many years. :(

they are basically giving us a timeline to cash in which to me, is two years...but this is my opinion.

Your opinion makes sense to me. I just hope the RV happens before the new currency is circulated.

That would be a flip. Hopefully the RV will happen before the circulation of the new currency. If not, I feel sorry for those who've been waiting on this thing for many years. :(

Your opinion makes sense to me. I just hope the RV happens before the new currency is circulated.

Yes. Hoping for a revalue BEFORE this all goes down.

"Said a member of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi parliament that the new currency will enter circulation in the markets and will be taken a thousand dinars from the citizen for one dinar."

well we can still hope after what appears to be a lop, that during that 2 years that the rate climbs to 3 or maybe 4 times to make something on this ride.

Definitely not what we want. take 1000 dinars and give them 1. Now, we get to hear this spun into an rv by the gurus.....i mean marketers

"Nooz" from Iraq is hilarious to read. Perhaps even better is the typical DinarVets "analysis" of each article. Why do so many DinarVets look for "clooz" in the "nooz?" Even fans of Albert Einstein are well aware of his definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. :lol:

By now, I am accustomed to your shtick, Keep. While so few seem to be capable, I understand your MO, and as a result I don't walk so funny anymore.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 6

does this mean now they will pull out 1000 lower denoms to buy a coke?

hopefully the rate will change when the new bills come out.

it means keep has been right and truthful with his opinions all along .. and morons have been attacking him and negging him for being correct .. as if they dont want people to know the truth .... its only what the story says ... dont lie about what the story says ... the story may not be the truth .. but it says 1000 currenct dinars for one new one .... ya cant break it down .. translate it what ever .. it says what it says

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

IMO, I think if you use the word exchange in the place of "take", it is more in context of what is ment... I take this as a very good peice of news!!!GO RV!!!~~~