Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone prove the US and other countries bought trillions of dinars?

Nate

Not the smokng gun yet but it proves to me that the US is invested in the dinar.

More Evidence that the Fed Sent Money to Iraq

http://waronyou.com/topics/more-evidence-that-the-fed-sent-money-to-iraq/

US issues threat to Iraq's $50bn foreign reserves in military deal

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-issues-threat-to-iraqs-50bn-foreign-reserves-in-military-deal-841407.html

A little story from about 4 yrs ago when I first came to Iraq, I was assigned to Fallujah where I had found out that several people had been purchasing the dinars through the locals, purchases for a million back then ranged from $400. to $600. I'd heard the horror stories about the millions that were supposedly stolen, so I was very skeptical of buying from a local national. One day I spoke with a couple Marines who had I had a very interesting conversation with about Dinars, they told me that they had guarded 3 Conex's (8'x40' metal shipping container) two of which belonged to a major contractor over here, and one that belonged to Wells Fargo, I won't mention the major contractors name but you'll figure it out in a minute. I was flabbergasted when I heard that and thought holy crap, maybe there is something to this. Being naive about currency exchange I decided to get online and determine if I were to buy it where would I cash it in, not even knowing that Wells Fargo had banks, I thought they just did Armor Car service.

Well back then I found only two banks after quite a bit of searching using different keywords and one bank was in Washington DC of all places.....and the other was in Houston.....see where I'm going with this?

So needless to say that was a clincher for me so I made my purchase through a legitimate website GID in order to make sure I didn't get a hold of any allegedly stolen bills. I made another purchase late last year seeing how close it was getting to the time that it's going to happen for us. So I hope that gives you a bit of comfort, you don't know me from Adam (No Pun Intended Adam)..lol That was the reason for me buying though..... :)

"thank you" button doesn't work ... so "thanks" for sharing that info!

luckylucy

A little story from about 4 yrs ago when I first came to Iraq, I was assigned to Fallujah where I had found out that several people had been purchasing the dinars through the locals, purchases for a million back then ranged from $400. to $600. I'd heard the horror stories about the millions that were supposedly stolen, so I was very skeptical of buying from a local national. One day I spoke with a couple Marines who had I had a very interesting conversation with about Dinars, they told me that they had guarded 3 Conex's (8'x40' metal shipping container) two of which belonged to a major contractor over here, and one that belonged to Wells Fargo, I won't mention the major contractors name but you'll figure it out in a minute. I was flabbergasted when I heard that and thought holy crap, maybe there is something to this. Being naive about currency exchange I decided to get online and determine if I were to buy it where would I cash it in, not even knowing that Wells Fargo had banks, I thought they just did Armor Car service.

Well back then I found only two banks after quite a bit of searching using different keywords and one bank was in Washington DC of all places.....and the other was in Houston.....see where I'm going with this?

So needless to say that was a clincher for me so I made my purchase through a legitimate website GID in order to make sure I didn't get a hold of any allegedly stolen bills. I made another purchase late last year seeing how close it was getting to the time that it's going to happen for us. So I hope that gives you a bit of comfort, you don't know me from Adam (No Pun Intended Adam)..lol That was the reason for me buying though..... :)

You're welcome Luckylucy, I grew up in Fayetteville, NC. :) Army Brat and was stationed there too when I was in the Army back in '82 to '85

My son was there, a 1LT. with the 4th ID way back then during the first wave. He turned me on to this & I've been hangin' on ever since. The news media gave my wife & I some sleepless nights over the Christmas holidays back then! He was the first the first in the family to serve in the Army since the Revolutionary War (& then it was for the wrong side!!!!)! The rest of us were Navy.

Thanks again Chief.

Thank you Southerngal and Stargazer55, got an R&R coming up in 34 days and can't wait. If it RV'd while I'm home don't think I'll be coming back...lol. 4 years is enough. Trust me I know how the media can be, especially at military bases and the military will only divulge so much info. Did a couple years with 7th SFG and a year in 82nd and got out and had a few jobs before I decided on the Fire Service, got bored with retail after jumping out of airplanes and shooting guns and camping out under the stars, I needed a change...lol. Glad I did it, or I wouldn't be here supporting our troops. Lovin it, but getting burnt that's for sure, I'm sure you know what I mean..lol

Since the revolutionary war? Wow, that's quite the stretch. I have worked on a Navy base in the Bahamas for 5 yrs so I have no qualms against the Navy...lol Loved it.

Take care, and Hoooah!!!

V

Obama doesn't act like he thinks US govt has any dinar. If he did, wouldn't he just wait for the RI/RV and pay off the debt instead of ticking the whole country off by spending us into a deep hole we'll never get out of? If he would wait for the RI/RV, he could ask us for anything he wanted, (Obamacare), and we would gladly go along with him knowing that he had taken care of our debt with the dinar.